It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Insurance Companies - Supporters of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Several years ago, the home I owned - burned down. I was at work, when my neighbor phoned me with the news - " Your home is completely engulfed in flames". I left work, drove home and when I arrived not much was left, but rubble. I phoned my always helpful insurance agent. I say that because she was always there with a smile - ready to take my money. She advised me to come by the office. There I stood, wearing (now) all the clothes I owned. Man, what a miserable feeling. I went by my agents office, she said " Oh, I am so sorry. Now an adjuster has been assigned to assist you". She gave me his number. She then cut me a check for a few hundred dollars to tide me over - for a few days. I thought, Wow - I am going to get good customer service here; how nice. The following morning, I went by the adjusters office, at his request. Upon arrival, He pulled out his master book of nasty questions. He had not yet been to what was left of my home. No cause, had been determined or investigated. His first question "Did you burn your house down ?" Followed up by a lot of other very annoying questions - "Like do you owe any large sums of money ?". I felt like tearing his head off. He advised me if I did not cooperate and answer his questions - the insurance company did not have to pay. I cooperated, but was very offended by the way it was being handled. It seems, this is a very common ploy used by insurance companies. They hope you will tell them to go to hell and walk out. They can then mark the uncooperative box on their interview form and forward it to a lawyer - who will really slow down the claims process. Sometimes by years. Yes, that right - Years. I had paid this particular insurer for over twenty years. I had never turned in a claim, on my home, cars, boat, or motorcycle - all insured through - the " Like a Good Neighbor " company. So, for twenty years they took my money. My house burns and they treat me like a criminal, before even going to check it out. I turned in my claim paperwork and got a temporary apartment. They stalled for three months. I got a lawyer and it still took three more months for them to settle. We had to first, file request for information paperwork. Wait for responses, which always took two weeks. Then meet their lawyer for a prehearing - answer & question session. This took two and one half months total. You have to do that first, before sueing them. That is something they understand. So, it worked out that they paid in full, but my life was on hold all that time. During all of this, I found out that in about 7 out of 10 cases; everyone gets treated this way. Every month they do not pay you, their huge profits are in some hedge fund, or bank making them even more of a profit. So, I tell this story as a warning to the next potential victim out there. If you should suffer a large loss and the insurer treats you this way - Get a Laywer immediately. When we (my lawyer & I) filed the lawsuit (right at five and one half months after the fire), they paid me in full - 3 days later. Word to the Wise ...Lawyers are sometimes a necessary evil. Oh, the cause of the fire, you ask - bum electrical breaker... They knew that four days after the fire.... Do you have a special place in your heart for a particular insurance company out there... Share it....... How are Insurance Companies tied to the NWO you ask - Simple - MONEY. Money is how they rule the world. It is the one product, manufactured in every county - that no one can do without. We have the Federal Reserve, Big Oil, Insurance Companies, the U.S. Mint, and the IRS. Hell, even the Mobsters knew that, 50 years ago, when they built Las Vegas.... Don't you think....

[edit on 20-6-2008 by HippieontheHill]

[edit on 6/20/2008 by HippieontheHill]

new topics

join