It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobama Nation: Meet Obama's corrupt National Security Advisors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Meet Obama's choices for running his National Security Policy. Many are ex-Clinton government officials:

Madeleine Albright:

Met with Kim Jong Ill of NK in a diplomatic effort of getting him to stop his Nuclear Program.

The meeting with Kim was a special occasion because Ms. Albright danced with the dictator and gave him a basketball signed by Michael Jordon.

Of course, Ms. Albright secured nothing from Kim who continued his nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs unchecked despite the hot dance session with Madeleine.

Eric Holder

Holder's best claim to Clinton fame is the fact that he championed the pardon of millionaire fugitive Marc Rich. Holder pushed the pardon past the normal channels and put it directly on the desk of Bill Clinton, who signed off, sending Rich a free "get out of jail" card.

Warren Christopher

Christopher oversaw the destruction of State Department controls over satellite, space and military exports to China. President Clinton signed waiver after waiver for Loral, Lockheed and Hughes to send some of America's most advanced technology to the Chinese army. Finally, Clinton got tired of sending waivers to Christopher and removed the State Department oversight of space exports altogether.

William Perry

Perry was a professor at Stanford working with Dr. John Lewis and Hua Di, a former Chinese missile scientist turned defector, when he was picked to run the Clinton Defense Department.

Perry brought his friends with him to his new slot at Defense. In fact, Dr. Lewis became a paid adviser to Perry and Hua Di had access at the Pentagon.

Perry also contacted an old buddy in the Chinese army, Gen. Ding Henggao. Ding too had been promoted to run a military group whose purpose was to obtain advanced technology. Perry wrote Ding, noting his "support for our bilateral military relationship.”

It was during these meetings with Ding that Perry set up plans to train the Chinese Air Force, transfer U.S. made super-computers to Chinese nuclear weapons labs and allow Chinese officers to tour U.S. bases including Edwards Air Force Base. Still, the best deal was to send secure fiber optic communications to the Chinese army.

Ding had his wife, Gen. Madam Nie, set up a front company staffed with Chinese military officers. Nie then hired Perry's old pals from Stanford, Dr. Lewis and Hua Di. Hua Di even noted that he was the "matchmaker" for the fiber optic deal.

So while Dr. Lewis was paid by the U.S. government as an advisor to Perry, he was also pulling a check from the Chinese Army and from Stanford University.

The export went through despite heated opposition from the NSA and even some of Perry's defense underlings. In the end, the GAO wrote a scathing report on the deal.

With the heat now on - Hua Di - Perry's defector friend - suddenly defected back to China and has not been heard from since.

Oh, and the secure fiber optic system? The Chinese re-sold it to Iraq where it became the "Tiger Song" air defense network. Saddam used it to shoot missiles at allied planes and it was bombed repeatedly until Iraq was over-run in 2003.

To this day, Perry will not talk about Lewis, Ding, Hua Di or Tiger Song.

So, while Obama is trying to use these old Clinton hacks to improve his national security image, it is clear that he is just loading his camp with rejects and failures.

As the Indonesian's so kindly put it "corruption, collusion, and nepotism.

Complete Article Source

[edit on 20-6-2008 by jetxnet]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Nice.
So he's taking experienced people into his office to get the results he wants.

I like it.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Albright. That piece of nastiness - I thought she would be way too old now.

But any how - her and her ilke are survivors... ww2 saw them ditch their jewish faith and go Roman Catholic...

Evil little thing... heres what she had to say about half a million starving children in Iraq..

In May 1996 Madeleine Albright, who was then the U.S. ambassador to the UN, was asked by 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl, in reference to years of U.S.-led economic sanctions against Iraq,

We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that is more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
To which Ambassador Albright responded,

I think that is a very hard choice, but the price, we think, the price is worth it.

So Obama is gathering a real hateful crowd around him... final show down time with the people maybe ? will we see another Waco now albright is back on the scene ?

Albright Iraq qoute

Lord above... this Obamas either mad, bad, or totally insane for letting this thing crawl back into government.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Is this the "change" Obama is promising? A bunch of Carter and Clinton retreads? It also sounds like he is promising to return to some of the failed policies of these flawed presidencies.

BTW when Obama says "change" what exactly does he mean? I have never heard any specifics. But I guess if the media press him on this issue, they might be accused of being racist. I guess that is enough to give him a pass.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
hmm

im curious:
If you think this is a bad selection, what would yours be?

Lets see, under the current administration, we've had:

First term:

S.o.S. - Colin Powell
S.o.T. - John Snow
S.o.D. - Donald Rumsfeld
A.G. - John Aschcroft
Interior - Gale Norton
Agriculture - Ann Veneman
Commerce - Donald Evans
Labor - Elaine Chao
health - Tommy Thompson
urban Development - Rafael Martinez
Transportation - Yohsio Mineta
Energy - Spender Abraham
Education Roderick Paige
and of course
Homeland Security - Tom Ridge

then, between 2004 and 2007, all of the following resigned
John Ashcroft
Donald Evans
Colin Powell
Ann Veneman
Rod Paige
Spender Abraham
Tom Ridge
Tommy Thompson
John Snow
White house chief of staff - Andrew Card (replaced with josh Bolten)
Gale norton
twice replaced Normal mineta
Donald Rumsfeld
Twice replaced Attorney General: Alberto Gonzalaes resigns
Oh, and Karl Rove resigned too

the point to all of these names is that the current administration can't hold someone in their office long enough to make jack squat for changes and meaningful results
Why complain about Obama choosing respected political advisors who have made a name for themselves, who have stood the test of time, and came back for more?

Obama could nominate the Kool-Aid man for education/defense/A.G./and Homeland security, and it'd STILL be better than what we have now.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Change ? return to the Clinton era of Chinese double dealing nuclear technology transfers, chinese unfettered access to US security apparatus. ect ect ect more like it.

You know what ? Bush was bad bad bad.... But Obama ? I fear for the USA if that man gets into power. Its going to tear itself apart.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to : RRconservative

1.) your avatar says everything i need to know about your political capabilities.

2.) "Change"? I wont give you the definition of change, you can click here if youre so inclined to do so and look it up

Obama's talking about change.
Foriegn Policy Change
health care change
Change for the "government in the pockets of big business"

Basically - you take everything we are dealing with right now, as americans, and you "change" it so that we dont have the same problems.

Republicans (bush, mccain) are for the rich people, and says that by helping rich people you help create jobs which helps poor people. And i used to subscribe to this ideal down to my very soul. Then i realized something.

Rich people are only rich because they prey on the poor.
Name me one person who got rich by giving back to their community/state/country in a manner that didnt have any hidden agendas

Poor people are poor because jobs pay 3.75 an hour because they include the prospects of "tips" where you work your feet to the grissle and still struggle to make ends meet.

Barack Obama wants to "change' the mindset of an elitest government to HELP people like that. Give them breaks where they need it.

Rich people stay rich. people still need their walmarts, their attorney firms, their gas stations

that stuff isnt going anywhere
but those people dont need to be a 6 billion dollar person - they are already a 5 billion dollar person.

They get 1 billion extra dollars so a poor person can stay poor.

CHANGE

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

new topics

top topics

join