It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 85 - Experiencer R. David Anderson / ATS Founder Simon Gray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

R. David Anderson / Simon Gray - ATS MIX Show 85

Paranormal and UFO Experiencer R. David Anderson joins Dave and Johnny to talk about the strange and unusual experiences he's had since childhood. Plenty of International UFO Sightings in Canada and the U.S. are reported. Dave is out at the Truck Stops continuing with his report on how the price of Diesel is affecting the Independent trucker's lives. The original founder, Simon Gray, of the one and only AboveTopSecret.Com website chats with Dave and Johnny and answers some member questions too.

CLICK HERE To Visit R. David Anderson’s Home Page

Trucker’s Are MAD AS HELL! PART 2

ATS Founder – Simon Gray

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2965.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The 'Jelly fish in the sky' may of been an Atmospheric Beast, I just did an article on them on for TinWiki and most sightings of them seemed to be Jelly fish shaped.

Great show by the way guys.

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

MOD EDIT: Entire Post deleted
Giving you a break for being new, please read the terms and Conditions located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD EDIT TO ADD:
Also, please choose a different name, this one is unbefitting our forum and goes against the terms and conditions.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 6/20/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I loved the whole show guys!!

I'm incredibly humbled to have been the one to help close out the show. That was... nice. That was just too cool.

The interview was interesting all right. My UFO story is a bit more dull, but it's what brought me to ATS in the first place. That's off-topic though, so I'll digress.

In any event, awesome show guys. Can't wait till next week. Oh, and one last thing, THANK YOU SIMON!!

TheBorg - Mod Squadder

[Edited for additional content.]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Great show, just the guy you inteviewed, his site has no credibility. The photos look fake, the UFO photos are just blurs. And Orbs? Come on.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Listening to it right now...and Simon, you weren't the only ont to view the old board in the past year...BBQ Thread...

It was kind of cool to see a few of ATS's more prolific personalities in the ATS infancy...Byrd being one of them.

Anyways, great interview, guys...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the interview, Dave and Johnny. BTW I did find those pictures of the UFO lifting up particulates into the air. and I posted the images at my web site. ( see www.mysteryportals.com... ) I also have a video of this, but I need to get it edited as a mini-clip and slow it down to make it better to view.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS (David Anderson)

Hey David....

Thanks for dropping by. Will check out your site ASAP. Thanks again for your time and answering the membership questions.

All my best.....

Dave

new topics

top topics

join