It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade mark, the only mark you're forced to take.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
HelloI study the Hebrew and Greek scriptures, word for word. If you've never done this, it's probably because, A. you could care less about scripture or B you never even thought of it. Communication is tricky, because motive takes over. It's kinda of like, who so ever has the book in there hand when the mike is passed, sets the pace for how the whole story is perceived. I don't believe our leaders lie to us, but rather opt for non-disclosure. I was making another video one night when I accidentally, mixed an Image of Kufu's pyramid (in Egypt), over the top of a shot of the towers pre-exploding. Please feel free to pause this at anytime and check the dimensions for yourself. I can tell you that, the mark is embedded in everything of design and the key is ratio. It will help you to tune. Peace

Google Video Link

Again, Please pause the video to check spec.s especially the stars locations.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think this is a very classic case of trying so hard to look for patterns, that you find them even when they do not exist.

Especially when you think of the premise: a pyramid is really a 3D image, and what you have is a 2D snapshot drawn by someone - why in the world is there any reason to think that people would go through massive conspiracies to lay out vague (and really, vague is generous) similarities to a 2D depiction of a 3D object.

Also, the depiction you use has lots of diagonal lines, which are the lines your trying to find similarities to in the pictures you show. Due to the nature of the world, there are many diagonal lines. There is no reason to believe this unusual. The world all has the same basic geometry due to nature - not a conspiracy.

Really, its so much of a stretch I'm not sure what else to say.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
thanks, i appreciate you looking and your opinions. Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
definite pattern; more along the lines of my reality and the innerworkings of my spiritual make up manifesting physically as you choose to rage against the machine; machine to me means hero in japanese.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Your video went WAY too fast. You need to slow it down, and offer explanations. The only thing that stood out was the Statue of Liberty, with the folds of the gown following the pyramid lines.

I can't tell if your idea has merit or not, if I can't see the evidence long enough to evaluate it.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
I think this is a very classic case of trying so hard to look for patterns, that you find them even when they do not exist.

Especially when you think of the premise: a pyramid is really a 3D image, and what you have is a 2D snapshot drawn by someone - why in the world is there any reason to think that people would go through massive conspiracies to lay out vague (and really, vague is generous) similarities to a 2D depiction of a 3D object.

Also, the depiction you use has lots of diagonal lines, which are the lines your trying to find similarities to in the pictures you show. Due to the nature of the world, there are many diagonal lines. There is no reason to believe this unusual. The world all has the same basic geometry due to nature - not a conspiracy.

Really, its so much of a stretch I'm not sure what else to say.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

I would invite you to see it again but, only you can know your truth. In this aspect you are correct. I cry of no foul play, just parallels at the intersections through the smoke, in the flowers, and in water by way of the iris. No hidden agendas and always free should information be. Critique is always piercing, but binding, is this not what we come in for?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

thank you, I will try cutting it slower. I appreciate your word. Peace

join