It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ATS users are being group-stalked or hassled for their non conformist beliefs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I myself believe i have been targetted with Directed Energy Weapon and have deffo had electronic surveillance and been group stalked. I know who some of the perps are and all of those seem to be normal people, however some with connections to the police force, one with connections to the freemasons and one is stinking rich for his age and from an upper class / elite family.

There has been wierd goings on for the last few years, since i started doing research into the subjects on ATS and the alternative media.

I'm sure i don't have to go into what those are to the ATS members here most of us are outspoken by the masses who believe the MSM.

They can put a hit on me for speaking up if they so want, i'll go down with my dignity.

More info: gangstalking.wordpress.com...

More sources from there

The perpertrators of this are sick and vile. its like Nazi Germany all over again.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is, if anyone is stalking me, they're doing a seriously lousy job of it.

Maybe it's my attitude. If someone is bothering me, I tend to walk right up and demand to know what they want. I'm not Billy Joe BadA$$, but I can defend myself, and I refuse to live in fear of anyone or anything. I'd rather die fighting than live in fear.

Then again, maybe it's the fact that I live so far out of civilization they just can't find me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No stalking or harrassment on my end, but I do tend to think that i'm being kept tabs on simply due to the types of websites that i visit, and possibly some of the opinions that i have voiced elsewhere over the past 8 years or so.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm too boring to track or stalk. PLus, I live in a place where anyone new stands out like a purple cat. I was once one of those people, and now I'm not. I wish you well with the folks that are tracking you. Perhaps a visit to the country, away from the city, would do your spirit good ........ plus, it's very difficult to tail someone, even with more than one vehicle, when they frequent seldom-traveled roads.

all best

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Considering that you have only posted 13 times and made 1 thread, how do you suppose that you have aroused the folks with the directed energy weapons? Considering the amount of extremely vocal members around here who have hundreds if not thousands of posts and are not being harrased, don't you think you are giving yourself a bit too much credit?

Edit: Maybe I mis-interpreted your post? I was thinking you meant you had been stalked as a result of being a member of ATS...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
who knows honestly. i am stressed out, but then again i AM the mother of 2 very young sons and i am raising them on my own.......... who WOULDN'T get stressed out from time to time lol.

if someone is targeting me, then they should really do a better job bc:

#1. i am not deterred from seeking the truth in the least

#2. i recognize that my stress is just that........... stress and it is up to me to control it and keep it under control

#3. i have no REAL power in what i say... obviously, as seen by the minimal response to my posting on here (and thanxs to those who do notice, not to minimize YOU ........ just saying......... it isn't THAT big of a response that would warrant government action against me lol)

ALL in ALL i am a content "woman" and really, come on, the gov't can do better than that when trying to destroy a person, right?!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

yeah i forgot what my old account was. i've been around here since 2004 ish tho. i used to look at ATS from my wap phone a lot too and therefore could only read it and not post.

and more so than than just the use of ATS but from purely having knowledge of the calibre debated here, which is also on other site, and possibly mentioning it to the wrong person. Im not as into my conspiracies as i used to be these days but still don't trust the MSM an awful lot.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by pimpdogg]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
each individual is treated by the matrix according to their profile.
profiles are ubiquitous throughout government and business and media and medical and intelligence and military.

duh.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It seems to me that if you've convinced yourself that you are important enough to be stalked and harassed because of the websites you frequent, then you are going to convince yourself that even the most innocuous event is evidence of sinister forces at work.

At best, you are experiencing perception-bias. If you look for these things, already convinced they are happening or going to happen, you will interpret every event as such.

At worst...it's a form of mental-illness.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
At best, you are experiencing perception-bias. If you look for these things, already convinced they are happening or going to happen, you will interpret every event as such.

At worst...it's a form of mental-illness.

That seems to be accurate in the majority of cases that seem like unjustified 'paranoid fears', but let's be careful of sweeping summary. It is very reasonable to think that if a potential 'whistle-blower' were to be perceived as a threat to National Security, preemptive action might be taken to discredit or deter. That such action might be taken via means that, when described by the target, would be considered 'paranoid' would seem an effective and deniable tactic. In my opinion, that's the one thing that lends credence to some of these stories of 'governmental gang stalking'.

Originally posted by billybob
each individual is treated by the matrix according to their profile.
profiles are ubiquitous throughout government and business and media and medical and intelligence and military.

That's an interesting thesis; I've mentioned here before that I think assessment of 'threat level' is far more granular that publicly perceived -- it's not as simple as "are you on the watch list?" Care to elaborate on the categorizations and reactive approaches you see?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
It is very reasonable to think that if a potential 'whistle-blower' were to be perceived as a threat to National Security, preemptive action might be taken to discredit or deter...

Since we are being reasonable...it's not reasonable to assume they are going to employ such tactics against Joe Six Pack just because he goes to a few websites.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm not a non-conformist --- I follow orders to the letter,
and here is the orders I am following.... sort of seems like
you are following 40 year old orders too...

video.google.com...

Yes Sir, Mr. President

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am pro ascension and Im sick of some members been damn right nasty to me. Their attack sometimes is relentless, why cant people respect other peoples beliefs without becoming nasty. Yes one post saying no I think your talking rubbish is fine but to just go on and on with a character attack is totally wrong and I think it should be monitored a lot more than it is.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yea, that nasty stuff seem to start when people started talking about what is going on within our and other governments.
So, If you have Facts and people are getting nasty - you have my permission to ignore the ISIS-RA-EL's Mossad agents ...
here and abroad... the internet is global and without a doubt this site is Global. it is probably controlled by an intel agency of some government somewhere...
Well Iam American, Old School American. And if you dont agree with me that is fine, but dont knock on my door when you need something you should have prepared for that I warned you about.

Americans are waking up... from their fake slumber to see the light of what is being done in there name without lies and half truths spinning reality into a false existance...
If you know he truth it will set you Free... and if you are an American you are Free. Free to do as our dictator instructs... so, houston we got a problem and the Alphabet soup that spells - Betrayal -
current zogby poll reflects this Truth Movement gaining momentum and has surpassed the half of the population point. so there is no Keeping the 911 lies secret - they are in a delaying pattern - using tactics to delay the envitible nightmare we must face -- as a nation.
or they can take the other Road...
declare Bush a dictator of a non-functioning nation... cuz, that would be the first action they will take... then our Job would switch to the Power of Flowers... to love your executionair. Love - keeps Satan from your door - he can not conquer what he does not posses and LOVE rules surpreme throughout the heavens.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The reason for the stalking is because you have some worried of what your perception will bring, in another words you have great perception, now as to who is really doing it dunno it could be a psi attack, you came across some government thing they want kept secret and you don't even know what it is yet, many reason.

The dumb will lump you into hay you need help or are bi-polor falls right into what the Nwo wants and people don't even know there helping that machine.

Do some research here's a start.....

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpdogg

Hey pimpdogg. Sounds as if you are having a difficult time. Feelings of being stalked can take a heavy toll on your mind and body.

Have you considered approaching the stalkers that you know? Have you talked with a government agent of some sort about why they might be stalking you?

I personally don't take kindly to being stalked or threatened. My philosophy is, "Stalk me and I will allow you to catch me, then I will deal with you". Would not be pleasant for the stalker.

Face your enemy. You might find all your stalkers will disappear.

I might add that paranoia is a like fast growing cancer. It must be dealt with immediately or it will consume it's victim.

My best wishes to you. I hope you find a solution to your problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pimpdogg

There has been wierd goings on for the last few years, since i started doing research into the subjects on ATS and the alternative media.

This would drive me crazy if I acutally believed something like this was happening to me.

Could you share a little more detail about what the "wierd goings on" are that you have experienced leading you to believe you are being stalked?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimpdogg
I myself believe i have been targetted with Directed Energy Weapon and have deffo had electronic surveillance and been group stalked. I know who some of the perps are and all of those seem to be normal people, however some with connections to the police force, one with connections to the freemasons and one is stinking rich for his age and from an upper class / elite family.again.

What makes you think you are feeling stalked? Just because you go on this site? This fear of being stalked will not get you anywhere. This could just be paranoia. Not everyone is watching you. Relax.

I am not stalked because of my non-conformist beliefs. I just have to know when to say things. There is a time for things that are politics and there is a time when it is better not to talk about politics. I have learned when to speak my mind and when to be quiet. My non-conformist beliefs don't get me into much trouble. It all depends on who I talk to. There are people I know that will even not mind talking to me about some thought I have about the government and they don't stalk me for my beliefs. I do know that it is wise not to say things around certain people who wouldn't want to listen to me talk about some things and they would probably stalk me too if I wasn't careful.

For me it's all a matter of finding the right time and the right setting to talk.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
To be completely honest, I feel almost positive that my new apartment manager was put in place to find out what I was up to.

From what she's been asking my room mate about me, to the way she immedately tries to sound like an 'isolated comspiracy theorist' herself to make me feel like someone I can open up to 'trust'... Just insane.

Her admitting to 'using' my wireless internet connection from time to time...

Or maybe I just overthink all of this.

I really do believe that some of us may have said or done something to draw attention from someone we shouldn't have

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Funny I see this thread here this morning. Someone was rummaging around in my car last night while I slept. I come out and my glove box is opened and all my papers are strewn about the front seats. My doors were left open.

Luckily, I keep nothing valuable in there. Only a bit of change which they didn't bother taking. Probably not stalkers but can I be sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join