It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloggers Get Obama Accuser Hauled Off in Handcuffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Bloggers Get Obama Accuser Hauled Off in Handcuffs

blog.wired.com

A Minnesota man trying to get mainstream exposure for his claims that he once enjoyed sex and coc aine with Barack Obama made a scheduled appearance at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Wednesday, and was promptly picked up by law enforcement on an out-of-state warrant.

Larry Sinclair, 46, was allowed to deliver his presentation to the smattering of reporters in attendance before deputy U.S. Marshals quietly led him away in handcuffs, Sinclair's lawyer confirmed Thursday. Already burdened with a long rap sheet, Sinclair was wanted on a criminal warrant in Delaware.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looks like Larry Sinclair forgot to cover his bases. How he neglected to forsee such a thing happening is beyond me. Perhaps he should have hired an attorney who has not already been suspended from practice in Florida and Washington. Hell, if you are going to go out into the line of fire, you best make damn sure your vest is bulletproof...

I tend to doubt his claims but then again you just never know.

blog.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
His allegations are so absurd...and yet...Obama says nothing..
He is at the National Press Club...and Obama says nothing...
Larry is arrested...thats a shot over the bows..and next thing you
know Larry is Debra Palfrey a convenient casualty.
Personally...I dont care who used what or did what and to whom...Sinclair seems like a man in need of attention...and he has figured out this is a way to get it..maybe he picked up a hustler who looks like Obama..and now in his twisted mind it was.
Either way..Barrak or Barry or who ever the Illinois senator is needs to step up step out and squash this..all the behind the scenes crap makes it look like a power play from behind deep cover..which could mean...this is blood in the water. Perhaps this is designed to blow up in November and clear the path for McCain..and old Larry is too early...perhaps he will turn up dead too though like the gay choir boy...I love good old tear em up mudslinging politics..but then again Chandra Levy and Vince Foster would disagree..

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

Obama is assaulted by enough idiotic press as it is, why should he have to waste his time defending against it all?

Don't you think he spends enough time and money defending himself against whether he wears a lapel, is a Muslim, or needs a new pastor?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
maybe just maybe.......it's a thing to come..

speak badly of obama you get jailed.

hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

This is hilarious. How dumb do you have to be to schedule an appearance at the National Press Club while you have arrest warrants floating around?

And I thought only rappers were this stupid... :shk:

reply to post by beforetime

I'm sure that if anybody with power wanted him quiet, they could have gotten him picked up as soon as he started making his claims. The fact that the US Marshal arrested him after "his presentation" should be proof that no one, aside from some bloggers, is trying to silence him.

new topics

top topics

join