It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The War Against The NWO Already Lost?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
Fiat Lux,

I want to clarify my "belief system". We are One. Humanity is single body, there is only us. The body must have a head. I don't want to force you to accept my beliefs, but Christ is the head. Scripture supports this. A philosophy that ignores Christ is a philosophy that implicitly asserts that the body can exist without a head. A philosophy that rejects Christ is getting you to say, I will cut off the head of the body of humanity. I guess it'll be replaced with a pumpkin.

A philosophy that says, its not Christ that will return, but only what he had with him, his consciousness, has every intention to deceive, it will be you that ends up like Koresh not us.

I don't know anything about Christ Consciousness as a stand alone belief system, but I won't be tricked into agreeing to destroy humanity. You shouldn't either.

Do not underestimate the power of darkness. It hasn't lasted this long by accident.

Um, let`s see, i believe I did say Christ will(has )returned. Chris is here, the man that carried that consciousness, Jesus, will come later, if he hasn`t already returned by now. The man and the consciousness are two seperate things. The Christ Consciousness is something that God wanted us to strive for, but failed to do so. Jesus had and still has that consciousness within him.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Any way, it`s been fun. Time for bed on this end. By the way, Koresh was a fool. Please don`t put me in that category, and I won`t do the same to you.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Any way, it`s been fun. Time for bed on this end. By the way, Koresh was a fool. Please don`t put me in that category, and I won`t do the same to you.

Agreed

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think you are both pretty right. It sure sounds good becuase i know nothing. But even Adam questioned the word of god in the garden of Eden and lost. Even if he was directly instructed by god him self there and then.

So where dose that put us realy i the big picture ?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Adam did fall in the Garden. All of humanity fell. We are One and what happens to the one happens to all. But time is cyclical, the offspring will face the same challenges as the parents.

For me, the Khan lives across the hallway and the Shah is the owner of the building I happen to be renting. All coincidence? I don't know but I've lived in three different places since my life changing event took place and the first was owned by 2 Shah brothers, the 2nd by a Khan and now this place, another Shah. Tamerlane fought these men, now I have to fight with them. That's is why they are here. They won't be going anywhere until I learn. I suspect that many people live in a situation where your demons are all around, its your decision on how to handle them. Adam fell because of his fear of the darkness and his abandonment of the word that created him. He will rise because he embraces the word and abandons his fear. Even if I am not Adam, what's happening to me must be happening to the real Adam and all of Adam kids.

The big picture: My opinion is that the world created by men and the world created by God are in a face off. One of the two will be totally consumed and removed from the Earth.

The enemy and her children say that Adam is the liar. Adam and his children say the enemy is the liar. The fact is that Adam is the father of all and loves all of his wives and his children.

So in this standoff, Adam will, if necessary, allow himself to be struck down by the hands of men. Adam knows he can't really be killed, so he doesn't let the blood alarm him. The Imposter doesn't have this very generous option given to Adam by God.

Its like Israel and Iran. The liar will undoubtedly strike first out of necessity. It will be an attempt avoid the unavoidable. Each country seems to have a lot to say in these lasts days. But the liar will soon attempt to plunge the world into chaos before being exposed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by spy66

Adam did fall in the Garden. All of humanity fell. We are One and what happens to the one happens to all. But time is cyclical, the offspring will face the same challenges as the parents.

Now i am goin to tell you a story. And its the way i see it. And you tell me if i am in the dark. Because its going to help me understand all this. Also in the way you think. But my thinking is a bit different from youre thoughts.

In the beginning God had a plan . But it wasent about us, it was about somthing a lot big`er. But God told the plan about us to hes angels in heavan for one reason, and i am going to get to that. Then he made the heaven and the earth as we know it to day. Then God sead he whanted to make Adam in hes image. But Lucifer and hes angels dident like that plan. Lusifer for one whanted to be Guds highest engel in heaven, and dident whant God to create a equal to him self in Gods big plan. So he made war with god and hes angels. Lucifer lost to God and hes angels, and was throwen out of heaven and on to earth.

Now this is what i think about Gods plan. God knows the future. He knows every thing. Is this why he told the engels in heaven that he was going to create the heavens and the earth and then Adam. Because he now already then that there was un-pure angels in heaven.

Now... if we try and think like God do. God put Lusifer and hes angels on to earth so they could challange Adam. So that they would see that God and hes creation is far greater then him "Lusifer"/them. Its also a test to the other angels in heaven that God knew that there was unpure angels in hes kingdom. And he needet to flush them out.

Now if my thinking is right!! where dose that put us in all this. Well The Bibel tels us that the true belivers will become imortal "engels" in Guds kindom. But only the once that are pure. Like the other angels that are left in heaven after the war. It feels like God put us "Adam" hes creation and the un-pure angels "Eve" on this earth to be tested in auer belives and doings to teach us a lesson. And we will be here until we get it right.
And the once who never learn the truth never gets to move to the next stage in gods plan, until they change. But they have to learn on their own. its not a groupe thing. Its a gift you have to teach youre soul. We are here to fight auer own battle. Not to fight auer nabour or help him. Only he him self can make the change. Thats the rule of free will that was given us.

The bibel tells us that the way to God is through Jesus in youre words its also Adam. So if we are to go to God We must become like Adam. Like Gods image. That tells me that we have a long time left on this planet. Only God can judge who is like him in hes image. We cant know if we are. Not even you. I think you have come far, but youre still judging. And you say that youre still fighting a battle, and that you look upon youre self ass different then us. But youre still here . Because only God knows who you are. You just think you know.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by spy66]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I think God completed the world and then he rested. All of humanity lived in the Garden Phase. I think God had a wife and two daughters, but he wanted a Son. His wife was pregnant with his Son who would also become his heir. One of his daughters was jealous of this. She divised a plan to murder her father, God, and take his Kingdom. The chief co-onspirators were a palace priest and a military general. Just as the baby was to be born, they launched their plot. They killed the Father first and tried to devour the boy the moment he was to be born, but failed to capture him. The boy and his mother moved away to a safe location. The faithful of the palace guard were taken totally off guard, they fought hard but were not able to defeat the traitors and the King was dead, leaving only an infant Son.

The daughter, as the insider, was not initially implicated as the chief conspirator in the plot, which at the time looked to be a rebellion led by a priest and soldier team, and she continued her official palace roles including regent for God's infant Son.

The boy was raised to be King but under the ever watchful eye of his older sister. She raised him from the cradle and found for him a suitable mate. Someone that she could have influence over is who was ultimately chosen.

Also she created other lies, as she never took her mind off what she desired, to be God. One lie was that the boy was not her Father's child, but the offspring of some other guy in the Palace. Which ultimately led to belief systems that God has no Son. She herself may have been pregant at the same time as her mother and has tried to switch her son, with the true son. She basically has a basket of Strategic moves to help her reach her goal, to be rid of God and his Son and keep the world for herself.

Another very real possibility was the the older sister was the pawn of the priest and military leader, who later became her lovers.

The son ultimately fell and aggression has not stopped since. Most people refuse to admit this is what's been going on in the world. They want to believe some nonsense of economic factors being the driving force behind wars, but wars are fought for Power.

She has been able to capture the entire world and take it to hell on at least two occasions, but the world is reborn on the third day.

What really happened will be completely revealed soon enough.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sasquatch vs NWO the Smack Down... Watch it Live. If I had to bet I would say Sasquatch win. NWO is to over educated. Haven't you ever noticed most professors look like they just woke up in an alley. That's the NWO. Just hype. That is how they get the power hype, they can't do one thing unless you let them. That is the SECRET.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Jesus, Adam, Muhammed, Buddha, etc...

I think all mundane religion has been created by the powers that be to separate us from eachother AND from god. I think that all mono-theïstic belief systems today serve no other purpose than spreading the confusion that was already there even more.

I don't believe in any of those religions and like to think for myself. I DO believe though that we ARE ALL GOD; and I see it everyday. I think about something and a challenge pops up in life, I want something and it will happen, in time. This life is all about visualising your future, OUR future, and realizing that your mere thoughts affecting the very fabric of the reality around you. YOU ARE GOD.
and maybe even better: YOU ARE JESUS or even better: YOU COULD BE JESUS, if YOU wanted to. This is how I see Jesus; as an easy example in a written book of how everyone could make the right decisions in life.

I myself really try hard everyday to be a "Jesus", or a good prophet; and I think that anyone does have that ability. I don't think people should focus on the biblical Jesus because he is, for me, no more than a character. We'd better look at the real "Jesus's" we see popping up all around us for example Jimi Hendrix. The people who really try to live a pure life and even try to help others around them reaching those goals.

Everyone of us has his own way of doing this; I never felt much for this world when I was young and considered suicide for the first time when I was around 7 years old. But I've learned that everyone can find his way and when I started making music at my 13th I realized that I was here to spread a good message combined with the universal message of music. Everyone can find his/her "masterplan" hidden in the deepest sense of your own identity; your reason of being here.

I believe our souls are all seeded here on planet Earth by a civilization living in a dimension we cannot really understand; for many reasons. In fact I believe the "human form" is just the "tool" for that other civilization to learn and play it's games. I would even dare to say that we ARE NOT humans but extra-dimensional entities who chose to "become" a human to change something in this physical plane we call Earth. But this "shift" that is happening now will put us directly back in touch in with THAT dimension. The dimension we originated from. This means we will get all our powers back; the powers to change this world by thought. The problem today is that many people do not have a mind clear or developed enough to handle those powers and they start missusing them either consciously or subconsciously.
That is the main reason for the complete and utter "chaos" I see in the world today.

The only way to change this is for everyone to study themselves and their way of living to understand their own "mistakes", "misconceptions" and even their own mental disturbances (I think everyone has a few screws loose!) and try to change their attitude, daily, for the better. We have to get together and think WITH eachother, not WITHOUT eachother and realize that WE ARE THIS WORLD, or better said: THIS SHARED DELUSION. So we can CHANGE IT with the snap of a finger; but only if we want to...

But then again; I'm just a 21 year old so maybe I see it all wrong...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Progmusician
Jesus, Adam, Muhammed, Buddha, etc...

I think all mundane religion has been created by the powers that be to separate us from eachother AND from god. I think that all mono-theïstic belief systems today serve no other purpose than spreading the confusion that was already there even more.

I don't believe in any of those religions and like to think for myself. I DO believe though that we ARE ALL GOD; and I see it everyday. I think about something and a challenge pops up in life, I want something and it will happen, in time. This life is all about visualising your future, OUR future, and realizing that your mere thoughts affecting the very fabric of the reality around you. YOU ARE GOD.
and maybe even better: YOU ARE JESUS or even better: YOU COULD BE JESUS, if YOU wanted to. This is how I see Jesus; as an easy example in a written book of how everyone could make the right decisions in life.

I myself really try hard everyday to be a "Jesus", or a good prophet; and I think that anyone does have that ability. I don't think people should focus on the biblical Jesus because he is, for me, no more than a character. We'd better look at the real "Jesus's" we see popping up all around us for example Jimi Hendrix. The people who really try to live a pure life and even try to help others around them reaching those goals.

Everyone of us has his own way of doing this; I never felt much for this world when I was young and considered suicide for the first time when I was around 7 years old. But I've learned that everyone can find his way and when I started making music at my 13th I realized that I was here to spread a good message combined with the universal message of music. Everyone can find his/her "masterplan" hidden in the deepest sense of your own identity; your reason of being here.

I believe our souls are all seeded here on planet Earth by a civilization living in a dimension we cannot really understand; for many reasons. In fact I believe the "human form" is just the "tool" for that other civilization to learn and play it's games. I would even dare to say that we ARE NOT humans but extra-dimensional entities who chose to "become" a human to change something in this physical plane we call Earth. But this "shift" that is happening now will put us directly back in touch in with THAT dimension. The dimension we originated from. This means we will get all our powers back; the powers to change this world by thought. The problem today is that many people do not have a mind clear or developed enough to handle those powers and they start missusing them either consciously or subconsciously.
That is the main reason for the complete and utter "chaos" I see in the world today.

The only way to change this is for everyone to study themselves and their way of living to understand their own "mistakes", "misconceptions" and even their own mental disturbances (I think everyone has a few screws loose!) and try to change their attitude, daily, for the better. We have to get together and think WITH eachother, not WITHOUT eachother and realize that WE ARE THIS WORLD, or better said: THIS SHARED DELUSION. So we can CHANGE IT with the snap of a finger; but only if we want to...

But then again; I'm just a 21 year old so maybe I see it all wrong...

No, I don`t believe your to far off the mark with what you just stated, well put.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks; I'm just a musician trying to show the world that we're opressed and that we should all rather trust one another than put trust in this "system"...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi all, and thank you for this great disscusion sorry ive been away for a few days but I had to go to work

I was asked what do I think the nwo is.

to put it as simple is i can. Control (sorry for using a movie line 10 point for the first person who guesses it right)

I work in a very, very, unpopular field right now and I make a pretty good pay check at the cost of never seeing my family. I just saw my mother last week for the first time in 2 years... And never in my life would I have thought that I would make so much and yet still have so little left after the bills were paid...

I would bet that if I went on unemployment,sold drugs, had 10 kids and got some doctor to say i had some sort of disability I could have the govt. pay for every thing...

Now I ask, how does a system like that work? IT CANT!!!!

After years and years of social control to dumb down the schools and to STEAL from/RAPE the middle class not to mention send all the jobs over seas and to get the people use to having the govt. come save your A** when somthing bad happens....A society once proud and free will no long exsist ...that society our society will crumble and what you have left are slaves. heck youd dont even need bullets.

Yes thier will be a few who will go down the rabbit hole and bullets will fly but i am afraid that few that proud beautiful few will not be enough to save this country this time and I belive we have passed the point of no return...

thank you for you time... I must go now

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
about your senario i could see that happening.and our best chance is that half of the military does side with us and being that mos will probly be deployed we would have to organize quickly i dont think this will be solved peacefullyand realy who could we possibly trust to lead and organize? im sure there other evil bastards that would love a chance to gain power through us we are in a bit of a pickle but our over anxious gov.trying to send troops everywhere would be our biggest advantage. we'd just have to unite and prevail show the world what the real american spirit is realy about hell be beat big odds before but this will be the test we are not all bad most have no clue they have families and nice houses they dont feel the need to question anything.the rfid chip will probly be the last straw and when they mow us down at the protests that when they will have too choose sides.
so buy a few guns alot of ammo get together with people you trust andstart talking figure out your path.
if it comes to this we wont win this with sticks and rocks its up to you to prepare your self for the worst. shoot if i had alot of money id buy massive amounts of guns and ammo (witch will get harder and harder as time passes)buy some land through out the country and make small bunkers with stock piles for the other REBELS who join us later also i guess "terroist tatics" will probly be out best bet too learning to make homade bombs and such would be a useful skill.
but this all based on your senario personally i think its time to earn our easy going lives thers suffer and we party.
i may be crazy though i just dont want to be chipped and beat down by bunch of pigs cause people are scared to stand up as well.
they have the guns and we have to have the numbers and the will to fight

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I see now - NWO is just a lie that was created to justify murder and armed robbery. Its anti-everything and cult of death. Well, now that I know that, yes the war against the NWO is already lost. You lost over two and a half years ago or weren't you told. You have no chance and are fully clueless to the true nature of what you are fighting. But you'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think a lot of people in this discussion would enjoy this Obama and McCain video I found based on the Command and Conquer trailers. It hits home with the anti-NWO message and if nothing else- it is entertaining!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by justamomma

I understand the concept of good vs evil but honestly, who is to say whom is good and whom is evil? From what I have been able to see in research, the bulk of the 'NWO' type supporters truly feel that they are making the plans for the world for the worlds benefit. In other words, they believe they are doing good.

As for the war being lost or over. Well, as long as the human spirit lives then there is going to be that struggle against suppression and tyranny.

I wouldn't quite give up hope just yet. I really believe that the bulk of these self-proclaimed 'elite' will eventually see the light and realize that they cannot tread all over us 'normal' folk.

As for the grander schemes of population reduction and so on, well, those plans are yet to be realized. It's a dangerous game if the rumors are true because I wonder how they expect to prevent whatever means they come up with from hitting their numbers too.

So, you see, I believe that they will also wake up eventually.

I understand your concern but do not give up quite yet.

Good post Darius, and bravo to justamomma.

The "spirit" of freedom can never die as long as there's one human left alive. Even if there were only evil humans left they would seek freedom from and to rule over their masters. Then I'm sure they'd wipe each other out anyway so, problem solved.

Seriously now, you're right, they do say they truly feel they are doing it for the for the betterment of the world. As you said "the bulk". But the higher up the ladder you go it is just a method to keep the population in the dark about real motives.

Being able to create money with a stroke of a keyboard was for a long time the goal for those at the top. It is their means to reach their ultimate goal, total control (power). As the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely. These people at the top are evil in their lust for ultimate power. They influence politics, media, education etc. using every means you can imagine (guaranteed they've thought of it first) to bring about this goal.

Think about what they've done. Does anyone think causing the death of millions for the benefit of the world is doing good. Those at the top who secretly pull the strings only care about themselves and feeding their egos. I'm sure they have glorious dreams about one day coming into the open and saying "See world, we have given you a perfect world and we are the ones reponsible! Praise us!" And the people of the world shout out in one voice! "Long live the Kings of the World!" Now I know I'm stretching a bit but it makes my point.

Next. Whom is good and whom is evil? Simple. I don't know you, you don't know me. Do I know what's best for you and vice versa? Would you put your entire life in my hands and say ok truthtalker, tell me what's best for me because I don't have a clue. But if I demand, by making a law, that you must do what I tell you (for your own good of course) then I am the evil one. That's what the new world order offers. If I don't know what's best for you, how can you trust a bunch of elitists who actually look down on you and expect your obedience. Are they really smarter than you? Unfortunately, too many people think they are.

It is a dangerous game they're playing but they will never wake up. Or stop. Their eyes are more than wide open. Whatever their exact plans they will provide for the safety of their own.

Is the war already lost? The war is never lost but there are a lot of battles yet to be fought. Only time will tell the form the battles will take and how long it will be to get the upper hand again as we once had. Especially in America. The only nation to ever come close to understanding what true freedom is and attempt to protect it.

Best Regards

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this is my first post. I came to this site to search for "the council". I dont know who they are but they talk to me in my thoughts and dreams. They sit at a table in toga looking attire and tell me things that without fail come to pass. I dont know who they are or why they show me these things. Over the year I have learned that they are real because everything they tell me has come true so far. Once I even heard a loud voice that commanded me to "stop the car". I did stand on the brakes and a chils of about 4 I would guess came running out from between two parked cars. Someone saved her but not some one of this earth. Im so frustrated because I know that I have gifts that were given to me after a near death experience. I can see colors in music for example. I feel things growing im my body like hernais etc and a tumor in my head once. I told the doctors where exactly to find what was growing and they did. There is so much to tell and yet I understand none of it. I only know that this "council" is real but my question to you is this.....who are they? and why me? Im nobody.Just a 58 yr old grani. Can you give me any insite? thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If this happened i live in Canada i would go down Join the Revolution, But that does sound like a possible outcome hmm

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join