It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The War Against The NWO Already Lost?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Adam in this case is he Jesus. The only one who is worthy of opening the scroll. The bibel referd to as the butcherd lamb.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes, I just keep using Adam out of habit. I think that in the Book of Matthew is basically traced the direct male lineage of Jesus back to Adam. Actually I think Matthew traced Jesus back to God through Adam. Basically making them the same man. Separated only by time and place.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

For me to make the claims I have made it is not necessary to know what God is thinking. It's completely obvious. Apparently because he made it obvious. Some people just choose not to see what is obvious because it doesn't fit in their philosophical model.

So, what you are saying, is that the Christ Consciousness is nothing?

I am saying without Christ, Christ Consciousness is some New Age trap. Its a way to appear to accept Christ, without accepting Christ. Its says that it is possible to create a Heaven on earth without Christ being physically present. That's all.

I already knew about the phase shift. The reason it is happening is because Adam is here and he is free. Once Adam completes all of his tasks, the phase shift will be complete. This is the purpose of Adam. He is the only One worthy to open the scroll.

I didn't expect you to know that.

P.S. Adam probably wouldn't take to kindly to the notion that some of his children will stop at nothing stay in his home, while refusing to acknowledge that it is in fact his home.

Yes, just like I didn`t expect you to fully understand anything about what the Christ Consciousness trully is, and why it was sent. You can deny it if you like, and not try to understand it(and you will say that you do), but you don`t, and with your way of thinking, you never will, until it trully goes through you. Remember that guy from Waco? He thought in almost the same terms that you do,. Was he right? Oh and a question to you. Do you see yourself as Adam? And by the way, Jesus WAS Adam in that life time.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I even believe that Jesus will return, if he hasn`t already done so. He will have the same Christ Consciousness within him as he did back then, only this time, it`s here for all to use. To deny that which our maker sends to us is wrong, and to say it`s nothing but"new age' is a cop out. You brand it as new age because you don`t understand it. That consciousness is one of the highest forms that one can achieve, Jesus did it, and he tried to teach others that we can also achieve it.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Oh yes I certainly remember David Koresh and what happened to him. No, I don't know what your book has to say about the recently created concept you call Christ Consciousness. And no I don't think of myself as Adam, necessarily. Adam fell in the Garden. I did not. I will tell you who I think I am.

I consider myself to be Brux. I am a Scythian, like Adam. The most ancient of people. One of my recent male ancestors is the source of Mark Twain's book Huckleberry Finn. A more ancient direct male ancestor was the founder of the Templar Knights.

I consider myself to be the spirit who stood and fought against darkness on 6 November 2005 and again for 10 straight days in April 2006. I saw Abaddon, the demon of the Abyss. I heard the trumpet announcing God's presence. I consider myself to be the person, who is well aware of the true nature of the threat which this world faces. I consider myself to be the person who sealed Saddam Hussein's fate. I consider myself to be the person who made the Pope drop the title patriarch of the west. I consider myself to be the person who doesn't require any weapons to prove his point. I have a security detail so immense that it can't even be seen.

I aint nobody but Brux.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Oh yes I certainly remember David Koresh and what happened to him. No, I don't know what your book has to say about the recently created concept you call Christ Consciousness. And no I don't think of myself as Adam, necessarily. Adam fell in the Garden. I did not. I will tell you who I think I am.

I consider myself to be Brux. I am a Scythian, like Adam. The most ancient of people. One of my recent male ancestors is the source of Mark Twain's book Huckleberry Finn. A more ancient direct male ancestor was the founder of the Templar Knights.

I consider myself to be the spirit who stood and fought against darkness on 6 November 2005 and again for 10 straight days in April 2006. I saw Abaddon, the demon of the Abyss. I heard the trumpet announcing God's presence. I consider myself to be the person, who is well aware of the true nature of the threat which this world faces. I consider myself to be the person who sealed Saddam Hussein's fate. I consider myself to be the person who made the Pope drop the title patriarch of the west. I consider myself to be the person who doesn't require any weapons to prove his point. I have a security detail so immense that it can't even be seen.

I aint nobody but Brux.

Recently created concept? Wow, where have you been since we were created? Gee, if you didn`t fall in the garden, why didn`t they write about you in the bible? I would think they would talk about someone who DIDN`T fall from grace, and use you as an example of good and pure.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Is Christ Consciousness the ability to fully integrate this derivative reality to become immediately aware of another higher reality just beyond it. And to live in that reality. I've done that. I do it everyday. But what I am saying is that without the King living safely in his own home with his wife and children, having Christ Consciousness is useless for me.

The story of the King is about a man who was murdered unjustly and a family that was reduced to slavery as a direct result. Its about his only son being raised without a father, having no knowledge of himself and falling into darkness.

Even though I don't know anything about your belief system. I don't fight for greater knowledge, necessarily. I fight so that an innocent man receives justice and as long as that doesn't happen this war will continue. Christ Conscious or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I am sorry I didn't mention this but my test in the Garden only happened back in 2005. You see time is cyclical. Each generation is just living the same life over and over again with minor variations. When I say, "I didn't fall in the Garden", I mean that in this generation, when it came time for me meet my destiny, I stood and did not fall and have not fallen and will not fall.

Your not understanding the Bible is beginning to betray you. Surely, a person who is Christ Conscious would have already figured out the illusion of Time.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Is Christ Consciousness the ability to fully integrate this derivative reality to become immediately aware of another higher reality just beyond it. And to live in that reality. I've done that. I do it everyday. But what I am saying is that without the King living safely in his own home with his wife and children, having Christ Consciousness is useless for me.

The story of the King is about a man who was murdered unjustly and a family that was reduced to slavery as a direct result. Its about his only son being raised without a father, having no knowledge of himself and falling into darkness.

Even though I don't know anything about your belief system. I don't fight for greater knowledge, necessarily. I fight so that an innocent man receives justice and as long as that doesn't happen this war will continue. Christ Conscious or not.

I`m sorry, I guess I didn`t understand what you were up to with all of this. It`s a story, simple as that. As far as a war happening, I will not give power to something that needs not happen. To give something thought, as in a war, gives it power to be, and myself like alot of other souls will not give it that power. Sorry, go ahead with your belief system, get everyone to believe it that you can, then when you write that book, they can buy it. Sorry, not me, I don`t buy it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

It appears to me that you are already fighting the war. You've decided that you don't care much for Christ or his Father. Your own words.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

I am sorry I didn't mention this but my test in the Garden only happened back in 2005. You see time is cyclical. Each generation is just living the same life over and over again with minor variations. When I say, "I didn't fall in the Garden", I mean that in this generation, when it came time for me meet my destiny, I stood and did not fall and have not fallen and will not fall.

Your not understanding the Bible is beginning to betray you. Surely, a person who is Christ Conscious would have already figured out the illusion of Time.

You need to read what you have written. "You see time is cyclical", "the illusion of time". You state in one sentence that time exists, then in another, you say it doesn`t. Get your story straight, if your trying to write a book, get it together, at this rate your going to lose your readers.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

We've been kind of posting these messages rapid fire. Errors will happen. Perhaps I should have written, "the illusion of linear time".

Does that help.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

It appears to me that you are already fighting the war.

No, not on this end. If it`s a war, it`s of your making, not mine. If questioning your theories is a war, that`s your opinion, not mine.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

It appears to me that you are already fighting the war. You've decided that you don't care much for Christ or his Father. Your own words.

My own words? Please do quote me where I stated that.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

War is not always about weapons. the military is only a minor aspect of war. If you have a belief system at all, you are at war with everyone that doesn't believe what you believe. That's the war.

You should test my theories. I test yours. It's the American way. I didn't think you came on this site searching for a fan base did you?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

I`m sorry, I guess I didn`t understand what you were up to with all of this. It`s a story, simple as that. As far as a war happening, I will not give power to something that needs not happen. To give something thought, as in a war, gives it power to be, and myself like alot of other souls will not give it that power. Sorry, go ahead with your belief system, get everyone to believe it that you can, then when you write that book, they can buy it. Sorry, not me, I don`t buy it.

Didn't you explicitly and implicitly state that you have no intention of going to war for God or his son because its just a story that you and many other souls are not buying? You stated that their is no need for a war even though a war was declared by their enemies. Do you actually believe that people gamble away their souls for oil?

Perhaps that is not what you meant to convey.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

War is not always about weapons. the military is only a minor aspect of war. If you have a belief system at all, you are at war with everyone that doesn't believe what you believe. That's the war.

You should test my theories. I test yours. It's the American way. I didn't think you came on this site searching for a fan base did you?

Oh, ok, the old war of words deal. Sometimes words can be just as sharp and just as deadly as swords. No, I`m not here to argue my beliefs, I let those who want to believe what I say do so, it`s their choice, they will believe what they want to. As far as a fan base, no, I don`t want one, I have no need for one, I don`t have an ego that needs lifting. I could have asked you the same question. Did you need a fan base?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Didn't you explicitly and implicitly state that you have no intention of going to war for God or his son because its just a story that you and many other souls are not buying? You stated that their is no need for a war even though a war was declared by their enemies. Do you actually believe that people gamble away their souls for oil?

Perhaps that is not what you meant to convey.

Think about it for a moment. I stated that I would not give power to something that needs not happen. Do you think God wants war? Do you think God wants us to give power to something that doesn`t need to happen. I don`t believe in manifesting something that we don`t need. Why give war the power to exist? Why feed it with thoughts of it happening? I`m not going to.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fiat Lux,

I want to clarify my "belief system". We are One. Humanity is single body, there is only us. The body must have a head. I don't want to force you to accept my beliefs, but Christ is the head. Scripture supports this. A philosophy that ignores Christ is a philosophy that implicitly asserts that the body can exist without a head. A philosophy that rejects Christ is getting you to say, I will cut off the head of the body of humanity. I guess it'll be replaced with a pumpkin.

A philosophy that says, its not Christ that will return, but only what he had with him, his consciousness, has every intention to deceive, it will be you that ends up like Koresh not us.

I don't know anything about Christ Consciousness as a stand alone belief system, but I won't be tricked into agreeing to destroy humanity. You shouldn't either.

Do not underestimate the power of darkness. It hasn't lasted this long by accident.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, war found me.

I simply accept it as a necessity. But I chose how to fight it. And I comfortable that this is the way God would have me fight this or any other war. Light shatters darkness by design.

To simply say I won't give power to war suggest that it is always your call. If I had the benefit of living so far from Earth as you do, perhaps I could chose not to fight. But I live in America and this country is under assault from something that will not stop until it is removed.

Have you actually read the posts on some of these threads? One guy and his wife have decided that he'll have to kill his neighbor and steal their car so that he can get his family somewhere safe once the American system implodes.

So you're probably wasting time talking to me about it, Ill be fine. Some of them ...?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join