It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The War Against The NWO Already Lost?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by royalkingmeaux
does anyone here have the ability to awaken other people like i do im confused in this and i think i might be vital in this effort

What would make you think that anyone here may not have that ability? And what is confusing about it?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I mentioned in an earlier post that I think the Tribulation began in late August 2001. At that time I had already graduated with a master’s degree and was teaching economics and finance at a local business college where I live. In 2004, for no apparent reason all my job prospects dried up, so I decided to try a different approach to building myself a life. I, with my present wife, went to New Mexico in search of some cheap land to perhaps build a house and maybe run a ranch. I wasn’t able to actually find work out there, but she enrolled at UNM and I started taking classes toward a PhD in public policy and administration. There wasn’t a lot of money but we entered a contract to buy five desert acres and we were moving ahead pretty nicely. After about a year and a half out there her two daughters joined us and everything seemed to be progressing smoothly.

While I was out there I also took it as an opportunity to discover the reason how I live in a country where I don’t really know anyone. It was perplexing. While doing some research on my father’s name I came across a web site entitled “Go West Young Man” and it had a photo of a man named William Hollen Fain. I didn’t think much of it at first but I went back to it a few months later and looked closely at the image and in addition to my father’s last name, I look like him, at least as much as a 33 year old can look like a 70 year old white haired man. I realized that this man is me. I didn’t put the image on the internet, but the person who did claimed that WHF was his ggggrand-father, which implies that person is a relative of mine.

That brings me to my point of my earlier post. It means this: I was betrayed and cast out of my own home. Nevertheless, I’ve lived a life of optimism and hope and did what I could to improve my own life and the lives of everyone around me in the most constructive manner which I could think of, which is especially illustrated by my leaving a successful job in the derivatives markets and taking a teaching position instead.

When the inhabitants of the very world my successors built, forced me out because they felt they no longer needed me, I left peacefully. And the demons you listened to have decided that because I am out of the way, they are going to unleash hell upon your world. Apparently, they thought they would have my help and I suppose they still think that; they are dead wrong. I know that some of you have decided to live worthless lives, but I always keep my word. I also know that I am immortal, which means that everything you do will crumble into dust, but I will still be here. That’s why someone saved a picture of me that was taken 120 years ago.

I was doing some other research at the time that is how I found this site. A week or so after the “Rage of Pain” thing appeared on the thread entitled “Bizarre thing in Post” my computer was hacked by something offering a “Treaty and Leader Exchange”. Three days after that I heard the Trumpet.

I don’t know if you even know what I am talking about, but I assure you it happened and this War is much farther along than you think. I am writing this to you now to say, it’s crunch time. And one of two things will happen to America between the next 9 and 15 weeks: 1. The last of the forces that are responsible for the madness will be destroyed and cast out. 2. The unimaginable.

I quite optimistic that It'll be number 1. But, I had to abandon everything that I was doing to fight this war for you and it seems that many of you still put in overtime to destroy this country. But, either way, I’ll be just fine, but it’s a strong possibility that some of you won’t.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Many people out here have had the experience of living past lives, I have as well as many others out here. And what you went through with your job may have been a way of ridding yourself of that garbage that keeps you down spiritualy. It`s something you may have planned between this life and your last life. Only you know. It`s not the number of lives we have lived, it`s what we have learned from them that counts. I could have moved myself just to rid my life of the garbage we live in, but I didn`t move, I`ve come to the understanding within myself, that I can still help others without moving. At this period of time, many are going through a spiritual awakening, and they are having trouble understanding what it is they are going through. I`m just here to help them through this phase so they can more fully grasp the "why am I feeling like this, what is the reason for this?". It`s a story that goes back to the very beginning of our creation.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You're here to help? Okay, what's all this about? Why are all these people feeling this way?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I feel somthing good to, but at the same time i am a bit scard as well.
Maybe its because this is all so new to me. I am still used to the flesh surounding me. I might not be as clever to put things in words or feelings. But i know whats right from wrong. And i know what love is.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by FiatLux

You're here to help? Okay, what's all this about? Why are all these people feeling this way?

What these people are going through is called a shift (change) in reality. In other words, a change in our everyday preceptions, how we feel, think and act, even how we see the world around us. It`s when our spiritual preception rises well above our physical preception. It can be very hard at first to understand what it is we are going through when the shift happens, but as time goes on, we attune ourselves to that change.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Okay, I can dig it. What's causing it? Wouldn't there be forces out in the world that would try and keep something like this from happening?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Okay, I can dig it. What's causing it? Wouldn't there be forces out in the world that would try and keep something like this from happening?

Sir, how do you stop our maker? As time goes on, you will see more and more people around you going through this change. We are now going through, what is called, the return of the consciousness, or the Christ Consciousness to put it in exact terms. Some people think Jesus is returning now, but, it`s not Jesus that comes, it`s what he had within him when he walked the earth 2000 years ago that is here. It is here to tear down that wall we have built between ourselves and our maker. No one, nothing, can stop this change, even those you think of as stone hearted can`t stop this change.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Here's a tough question. When will the phase shift be complete?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

Sir, how do you stop our maker? As time goes on, you will see more and more people around you going through this change. We are now going through, what is called, the return of the consciousness, or the Christ Consciousness to put it in exact terms. Some people think Jesus is returning now, but, it`s not Jesus that comes, it`s what he had within him when he walked the earth 2000 years ago that is here. It is here to tear down that wall we have built between ourselves and our maker. No one, nothing, can stop this change, even those you think of as stone hearted can`t stop this change.

What do you base this on. The bibel tels us somthing els about the 2and comming. That Jesus is going to apear on the mountain of olives in the time og the end. And not before. The bibel also tells us that we humans wount defeat the evil. God is. Or do the words mean somthing els littraly!

What you say dose make sence. But that dosent meen its like that.

PS. Is the bibel realy a wall we have to tear down ???? Is It the false church???

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What everyone preceives as the end (end of days, time), is indeed the end. The end of being buried so deep in this physical level we are in, that we have shut out everything that connects us to our creator. That is the reason for the return. It is our fathers way of saying, enough is enough, time to wake up from the dream you are creating. A good way of putting it is, a rise of our vibratory level. to live in the physical level, our vibratory rate must drop, alot, just to be here. And then at the time of death, that rate jumps, very high. The Christ Consciousness will bring that vibratory level up while we are in the physical. Enough so, to raise our level of awarness to the presence of his being, so that we may once again reconnect with him.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by FiatLux

What do you base this on. The bibel tels us somthing els about the 2and comming. That Jesus is going to apear on the mountain of olives in the time og the end. And not before. The bibel also tells us that we humans wount defeat the evil. God is. Or do the words mean somthing els littraly!

What you say dose make sence. But that dosent meen its like that.

You quote something that man has written, and at a time when education was at a very low point, written so the masses would be able to understand it. In other words, written so even the slowest of people could relate to what it says. And as I have stated before, some of the texts were changed and some left out so man at that time would have to turn to the chuch to elaborate what it was saying. Do you understand now?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Here's a tough question. When will the phase shift be complete?

It`s not that tough. It will be with us as long as it takes for everyones eyes (innereye) to open. Some say, a thousand years, others say two thousand years. But who are we to judge how long our maker wants it here? You heard of the old parable about the lost sheep? Well, it`s time for ALL of the flock to come(go) home. Not just the chosen few as some would like to think, but ALL of the flock. This means every soul that was created by the maker.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Spy66

While many people want to directly benefit from the phase shift they don't want to attribute it to God or his only man, Adam. The phase shift wouldn't be possible without the word of God, manifest on Earth as a flesh and blood creation.

The reason most people won't be able to tell you when the phase shift will be complete is because they don't know. I know when it will be complete and why it will be complete. I just like seeing what other information is out there.

What I see in the world today, is deliberate activity to cover up the fact that these governments are no longer in control. Adam is in control. They go to work everyday get very little, if anything, done. They do enough to keep things running. And make it appear that they are earning their paychecks.

They tell you that the US Army is too strong to lose in Iraq, but not why. They tell you that the US Dollar and economy is resilient, but not why. The reason for both is because Adam is too strong and Adam is resilient. And they are all his personal possessions.

And another thing, the phase shift, while it is occuring and cannot be stopped, the reason most people have conflicting emotions as of late, is because there are forces that are trying to SPIN you into a world of darkness. They are very subtle. They are aware of the presence of God's only man and try to spin the things just enough that any outcome can have more than one explanation. The enemy will always deny Christ, the person and his identity as the Son of God.

And like the guy I just interrogated, they will create a whole new scripture called Christ Consciousness. Like it can be picked up at the corner market.

This is why people are made to endure the tribulation. To purify them. This time they will bow their necks and spread before Adam!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Spy66

While many people want to directly benefit from the phase shift they don't want to attribute it to God or his only man, Adam. The phase shift wouldn't be possible without the word of God, manifest on Earth as a flesh and blood creation.

The reason most people won't be able to tell you when the phase shift will be complete is because they don't know. I know when it will be complete and why it will be complete. I just like seeing what other information is out there.

What I see in the world today, is deliberate activity to cover up the fact that these governments are no longer in control. Adam is in control. They go to work everyday get very little, if anything, done. They do enough to keep things running. And make it appear that they are earning their paychecks.

They tell you that the US Army is too strong to lose in Iraq, but not why. They tell you that the US Dollar and economy is resilient, but not why. The reason for both is because Adam is too strong and Adam is resilient. And they are all his personal possessions.

And another thing, the phase shift, while it is occuring and cannot be stopped, the reason most people have conflicting emotions as of late, is because there are forces that are trying to SPIN you into a world of darkness. They are very subtle. They are aware of the presence of God's only man and try to spin the things just enough that any outcome can have more than one explanation. The enemy will always deny Christ, the person and his identity as the Son of God.

And like the guy I just interrogated, they will create a whole new scripture called Christ Consciousness. Like it can be picked up at the corner market.

This is why people are made to endure the tribulation. To purify them. This time they will bow their necks and spread before Adam!

So your saying that you know what the maker is thinking? That`s why I say, who are we to judge at what length of time the maker will keep it here. No, not even you knows that answer. Time does not exist, it never did. Not on the other side of the veil it doesn`t.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

For me to make the claims I have made it is not necessary to know what God is thinking. It's completely obvious. Apparently because he made it obvious. Some people just choose not to see what is obvious because it doesn't fit in their philosophical model.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Agree
cant say annything els

I think i am at a phase where i am getting unshure now and then. Thats why i must ask a lot of questions that might be stupid to some who has gooten a bit further then me .

You will roll oyure eyes at this question.

Is the Bibel the false church made by man. That meening it bouth tells and hides the truth `?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

For me to make the claims I have made it is not necessary to know what God is thinking. It's completely obvious. Apparently because he made it obvious. Some people just choose not to see what is obvious because it doesn't fit in their philosophical model.

So, what you are saying, is that the Christ Consciousness is nothing?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by bruxfain

Agree
cant say annything els

I think i am at a phase where i am getting unshure now and then. Thats why i must ask a lot of questions that might be stupid to some who has gooten a bit further then me .

You will roll oyure eyes at this question.

Is the Bibel the false church made by man. That meening it bouth tells and hides the truth `?

I would consider this a question concerning the nature of darkness. The word of God, is Adam. The books which were later compiled and joined together to create the Bible are from him. Most likely dictated to a wife/scribe and written down. They are a derivative. Adam had at least two wives. One, his true wife, the other his favorite concubine, turned traitor. She became a traitor because Adam's God would not give her what she really wanted: To be Adam's main wife. His true wife teaches from his books, in his church. And raises his children in righteousness. The unfaithful wife and traitor teaches from his books but purposefully misinterprets their meanings to the extent that it sends everyone who listens to it and believes it straight to hell.

As it is today, the bible is an excellent tool to understand exceptionally difficult subjects. The institution of the church, I don't have an opinion. But take comfort in this. The Pope's soul is on the line right along with everyone else's, so if he's running a false church over there its his soul that will be destroyed. So the Church is probably safe. Like I said, Adam is here, Therefore, God is here and I'm sure Benedict knows this.

I think the false church was banished on 12-27-2006. However, in late August agents of that church that are still here will try to kidnap Adam's newborn Son.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

So, what you are saying, is that the Christ Consciousness is nothing?

I am saying without Christ, Christ Consciousness is some New Age trap. Its a way to appear to accept Christ, without accepting Christ. Its says that it is possible to create a Heaven on earth without Christ being physically present. That's all.

I already knew about the phase shift. The reason it is happening is because Adam is here and he is free. Once Adam completes all of his tasks, the phase shift will be complete. This is the purpose of Adam. He is the only One worthy to open the scroll.

I didn't expect you to know that.

P.S. Adam probably wouldn't take to kindly to the notion that some of his children will stop at nothing stay in his home, while refusing to acknowledge that it is in fact his home.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join