It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC to Premier New 9/11 Program!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am looking forward to this!!

The trailer looks quite good..

Here is the link!!! Check out the trailer!!

Will post program ASAP.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Building 7 just keeps turning up like a bad penny!

From BBC:

The 47-storey tower collapsed seven hours after the Twin Towers and it has become the subject of heated speculation and a host of conspiracy theories which suggest it was brought down by a controlled demolition.

Nearly seven years on, the final official report on the World Trade Centre is due to be published in July.

Official investigators are expected to conclude that fire caused the collapse of this third tower at the World Trade Centre. But that makes this the first and only skyscraper in the world to collapse solely due to fire.

The Conspiracy Files explores many unanswered questions to try to find out what really happened, and why some people think there was a sinister plot to destroy the building.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Great to see this getting wide-spread attention. Shame it took this long for it to surface though.

Flagged!

As you said - this is one building that doesn't fit with the rest of the story of 9/11.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just don't like the emphasis on it being the final mystery surrounding 9/11.
Looks like it could be swung either way, but the questions are good.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I haven't seen this video in awhile...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For the record, I called this long ago. Building seven is the smoking gun. There is no reason for that building to have collapsed. The NIST report wouldn't even address the subject.

If there were an honest investigation, important people would go to prison or be taken out and shot.

Hopefully the truth will finally come to light. Hopefully.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, who'da guessed?! -- "The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower"

Those tin-foil hat conspiracy loons at the Beeb even had a program on another phony terrorist incident, Oklahoma City.

Why won't a single U.S. media outlet even mention 9/11, let alone ask if it was a conspiracy?

I hope when it's finally accepted that 9/11 was an inside job, everyone will remember that the U.S. media did NOTHING.

'Fourth estate', yeah right. TRAITORS.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Im sure if presented properly this will get alot of people to seriously question 9/11. I work at a childrens museum and on the inside of the men's room door is "Google Loose Change" written in sharpie. This is getting bigger and its reaching critical mass, the Truth cant be ignored much longer.....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jason Bermas just released a clip of the new BBC WTC documentary on the Alex Jones show which can be seen in the following video.

Looks very interesting, will definitely have to watch although I expect it is just going to be another hit piece.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I know this is probably not news arpound here but NIST only has this to say at the present time regarding WTC78:

www.nist.gov...

The current NIST working collapse hypothesis for WTC 7 is described in the June 2004 Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (Volume 1, page 17, as well as Appendix L), as follows:

An initial local failure occurred at the lower floors (below floor 13) of the building due to fire and/or debris induced structural damage of a critical column (the initiating event) which supported a large span floor bay with an area of about 2,000 square feet;

Vertical progression of the initial local failure occurred up to the east penthouse, as the large floor bays were unable to redistribute the loads, bringing down the interior structure below the east penthouse; and

Horizontal progression of the failure across the lower floors (in the region of floors 5 and 7, that were much thicker than the rest of the floors), triggered by damage due to the vertical failure, resulting in a disproportionate collapse of the entire structure.

Whatever.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

They aren't working on it.. its been like 8 million yrs since 9/11. The report should have been done wit the rest of the BS they gave us.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Why won't a single U.S. media outlet even mention 9/11, let alone ask if it was a conspiracy?

Some have.

The History Channel:

Ground Zero Search and Rescue
Grounded on 9/11
Zero Hour
The Day the Towers Fell
9/11 Conspiracies

National Geographic:

Inside 9/11: Zero Hour
Inside 9/11: War on America

The Learning Channel:

The Day the Towers Fell

That is a list of the ones I have on my DVR, I'm sure there are many more.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Some have...

I should've phrased that better. I meant to say, why won't a single U.S. media outlet examine the hundreds of anomalies in the official 9/11 story, instead of trying to debunk the people who allege them, like Popular Mechanics and the History Channel did.

Other History and Discovery Channel series, like "Conspiracy?", "Best Evidence", and "Conspiracy Test" won't touch 9/11. Neither will investigative print. Nothing on the news except our daily "War on Terror." Nova even had to create a whole new documentary after their fancy CG WTC collapse explanation was disproven. Their new explanation is equally ludicrous.

I hope this gets some decent publicity in the U.S., but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
For the record, I called this long ago. Building seven is the smoking gun. There is no reason for that building to have collapsed. The NIST report wouldn't even address the subject.

If there were an honest investigation, important people would go to prison or be taken out and shot.

Hopefully the truth will finally come to light. Hopefully.

I was anti CT until getting to the building 7 story. I too think this is the smoking gun and the body.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And its collapse was reported 20 minutes too soon by BBC news.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's because it was expected to fall, the firemen at the scene were actually telling journalists to keep their cameras focused on WTC7 because "it's coming down."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've never made a prediction based upon any conspiracy theory I give credence to for fear of looking foolish when proved wrong, but on this I feel safe to make an exception.

The BBC program will start by outlining in some convincing detail the problems with the official theory on the collapse of building 7 and then, in rather less convincing detail, the controlled demolition hypothesis. It will go on to insert various ad hominem attacks on those who have developed alternative theories together with some general statements about the irrational attraction of conspiracy theories*. Finally, an authoritative tone will be adopted for the conclusion in which proponents of the official theory will be allowed to put their case unchallenged.

In short, the program will be skilfully contrived to deflect and distract the general public from researching the facts themselves and drawing their own conclusions.

By exposing those who are not already familiar with the issue to some of the talking points, it will seek to prevent them from looking further or from meeting the issue "unmoderated". Those who still trust the BBC's much vaunted objectivity and impartiality, will be immunized against an infection from others. If building 7 comes up in conversation they will already "know about it".

At least that's the psychological strategy but it may backfire. My introduction to the subject was thanks to the BBC's original 9/11 Conspiracy Files hit piece which I initially missed. In an effort to discover when it was scheduled I hit the internet and did my own research.
BBC 911 Yellow Journalism Backfires

I'm not sticking my neck out here, because this is more than a pattern - it's an ironclad rule proven by numerous examples. The BBC have been at the forefront of gatekeeping 9/11 facts in the UK. The Corporation, as it is aptly called, is a wolf in sheep's clothing - neither a bastion of independent journalism nor a champion of the people. It is, and has been for a very long time, to some degree, a mouthpiece of the State. It consults both directly and covertly with the government regarding it's output on politically sensitive programs.

The Conspiracy Files programs have been particularly formulaic. On the highly suspicious death of weapons inspector David Kelly - a few of the anomalies were shown - enough to get a story going - but not in sufficient detail to conclude that a full and independent public inquiry is required.
J7 Decline to take part in BBC's Conspiracy Files

The trailer to the program will imply that a serious challenge to the official story is being proffered. It does so to capture the audience. The purpose of the program is to fight a rear-guard action against the massive awareness that has now developed (thanks to the internet) about building 7.

Murdoch's Sky production "Conspiracies - 9/11 The Evil in America" took the bold approach of neither showing nor mentioning WTC 7. Quite an achievement for a program purporting to analyse 9/11 conspiracy theories! But this technique has become counter-productive. The silence on 7 is seriously corroding public faith in mainstream journalism not only on the subject of 9/11 but, by association, on all other subjects.

Maybe the program is being scheduled to coincide with the eternally delayed NIST report on 7. Certainly the smoke and mirrors will be out in force when that sees daylight. The MSM, forced for once to place the question of the collapse before its consumers, will be quick of the mark to commend NIST for their fine piece of work.

I don't for a moment expect to be proven wrong on this, but needless to say, very much hope to be.

* Conspiracy Theory: Hypothesis about an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The most important aspect of this is how they end it - fact or conspiracy?

The BBC are famed for taking on such projects and debunking them, whereas in the States they simply do not tackle such issues at all.

Would be interesting to see how their investigator reports it. The BBC are fairly conservative and to accept that building 7 was an inside job would damage their reputation no ends.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would like to see this. Is it gonna be on American televison or not?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Im sure if presented properly this will get alot of people to seriously question 9/11. I work at a childrens museum and on the inside of the men's room door is "Google Loose Change" written in sharpie. This is getting bigger and its reaching critical mass, the Truth cant be ignored much longer.....

I think everyone here who believes in the truth should commit to this same act, every restroom we visit... I for one am buying a couple sharpies today and drinking lots of water.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join