It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stewart Swerdlow admitted bank fraud

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Link

www.geocities.com...

Apparently Stewart served time in Jail for his fraud.

I also read somewhere that Stewart has talked publicly about his time in a mental institution for serious mental illness.

I think people should know who they are dealing with and all sides of the issue. Especially as this guy is handing out (at a price!) advice on spiritual matters.

And anyone who believes in the whole Montauk Project gig needs their head examined. It is one homo - erotic fantasy land which is treated as a joke on most internet forms! I expected more from ATS posters.




posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Most of the subjects on this site are considered a joke on many other internet forums.

I see that you did a bit of research on Swerdlow...good. I agree that he is suspect as far as many things that he says buty to consider everything a lie is missing an oppurtunity to perhaps pick up a tidbit of truth.

Reptilians?

Bad.

Mind Control Programming?

Not so bad.

And as far as Montauk...you might want to do a bit more research and post why it didn't happen or is absurd as you have implied. Because the applications of psychological warfare is becoming increasingly visible.



posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Link

www.geocities.com...

Apparently Stewart served time in Jail for his fraud.

I also read somewhere that Stewart has talked publicly about his time in a mental institution for serious mental illness.

I think people should know who they are dealing with and all sides of the issue. Especially as this guy is handing out (at a price!) advice on spiritual matters.

And anyone who believes in the whole Montauk Project gig needs their head examined. It is one homo - erotic fantasy land which is treated as a joke on most internet forms! I expected more from ATS posters.



I was an invited guest speaker at the Global Science Congress, sometime back in the mid-late 1990s. Other speakers included David Hatcher Childress, David Morehouse, Pamela Stonebrooke, Al Bielek, Jack Shulman and Stewart Swerdlow.

Prior to the actual conference opening, the organiser, Dean Stonier, had arranged for all the speakers to sit around a big table and introduce themselves for a minute or two. At this discussion, Stewart Swerdlow got up, and in his rambling rave, he told us that he had spent time in prison, and that he was 'used' and 'mind controlled' while in prison etc.

At his public talk later on during the conference, he elaborated on this part of his story, which included by the way, how he sodomised and murdered hundreds of street kids, as part of some Montauk project or other. His time in jail, and how he was 'got at' inside, was an integral part of his 'story' back then.

A few weeks or so ago, I posted to a thread about Swerdlow, wherein I (rudely) aired my concerns about Swerdlow's credibility about ANY of his claims and stories. To this day, I do not believe he is who or what he says he is. I believe it is all just lies, fluff and buzzwords - with absolutely no substance.

My post was removed, and I received several warnings (quite rightly) about making serious claims about people on ATS. It was at that point that I realised Swerdlow had removed his prison time from his current story.

I don't believe anything Swerdlow says about his super psychic powers being used by the illuminati to murder innocent street kids; and I don't believe anything he says about his involvement with Montauk, or similar projects. I also do not believe his claims that he witnessed Sir Laurence Gardner cutting up and eating babies at a satanic ceremony he was also at.

How he gets away with being believed, with all the super skeptics on ATS, is totally beyond my comprehension.

Duncan



posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
How he gets away with being believed, with all the super skeptics on ATS, is totally beyond my comprehension.


Tolerating a presence and believing are two different things...


[edit on 19-6-2008 by MemoryShock]



posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Link

www.geocities.com...

Apparently Stewart served time in Jail for his fraud.

And anyone who believes in the whole Montauk Project gig needs their head examined. It is one homo - erotic fantasy land which is treated as a joke on most internet forms! I expected more from ATS posters.



Well I've been interested in this "supposed case", but I'm sorry, I still have not found or heard from anybody with any "Facts", just hearsay. And did you even read the geocities link? There is no mention of a Swerdlow fraud.. just of a Preston Nichols.

If you want to impress me and ATS, produce to me a copy of a legal document declaring something of illegal activity, and something besides a internet link that has 99% posts by people called "Anonymous Cowards" (IE: Godlike Productions).

In regards to Swerdlows claims, everyone has a view/belief on a variety of subjects whether they be a Christian, Muslim, Evolutionist, Agnostic, a Guru, Shamen or any number of other "out of the box" ideas/concepts. We at AboveTopSecret.com pride ourselves in having a place where people/members of all thoughts can reside side by side in a civil manner without the influx of the digital ego taking over. We also like to pride ourselves in our members being able to hopefully produce "real tangible" evidence to back up ones claims before posting more unsubstantiated hearsay...

Johnny



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As Duncan quite rightly states, Stewart has talked about his prison background etc. himself. It is also a matter of public court record etc. if you want to check it out.

I have posted this so people know all sides of the person they are dealing with.

I find it odd to say the least that a person who has served prison time for fraud, has been committed for mental illness, has taken part in atrocities on young boys and other children should be any position to be handing out advice on spiritual 'enlightenment' etc.

If Stewart wanted to tell all about the terrible atrocities he has taken part in and his Montauk experiences then he is free to do so. But, to set himself up as a guiding light to others is an entirely other matter. At that point he is putting himself up for far greater scrutiny than someone who is merely recounting their past.

Stewart is trying to put himself in a position of trust. His website even states he helps children. That is far from appropriate for a man who admits inappropriate sexual behaviour with young boys, regardless of whether he was 'mind controlled' at the time or not. IT MEANS HE IS NOT SAFE TO BE IN THAT POSITION OF TRUST.

I will comment more on the Montauk Project itself another time. I have to go now.

Just a note on what Duncan says about the negative response he has got for speaking up. I know the kind of response he has received, it is common that anyone criticizing the Montauk Project theory gets shot down at every comment. But, what people should be asking is why there is such a defence to any real debate on the matter if it does not tow the Montauk Project ‘accepted wisdom’ line!



posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
At his public talk later on during the conference, he elaborated on this part of his story, which included by the way, how he sodomised and murdered hundreds of street kids, as part of some Montauk project or other. His time in jail, and how he was 'got at' inside, was an integral part of his 'story' back then.

A few weeks or so ago, I posted to a thread about Swerdlow, wherein I (rudely) aired my concerns about Swerdlow's credibility about ANY of his claims and stories. To this day, I do not believe he is who or what he says he is. I believe it is all just lies, fluff and buzzwords - with absolutely no substance.

My post was removed, and I received several warnings (quite rightly) about making serious claims about people on ATS. It was at that point that I realised Swerdlow had removed his prison time from his current story.

I don't believe anything Swerdlow says about his super psychic powers being used by the illuminati to murder innocent street kids; and I don't believe anything he says about his involvement with Montauk, or similar projects. I also do not believe his claims that he witnessed Sir Laurence Gardner cutting up and eating babies at a satanic ceremony he was also at.


I'm sorry, but what exactly does this prove? Personally, it just sounds like you hate this man or whatever information he conveyed to you hit a nerve. Even though there are tons of researchers out there who I feel are giving out disinformation purposefully, I never react so viciously as you have.

Why would he make up stories of his family and loved ones? His attempted suicides? Being a mind-control victim? Being sent to prison for embezzlement? Sodomizing and beating children?



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I agree with Duncan in terms of Swerdlow's claims that his imprisonment was part of his story. I have bought Swerdlow's Blue Blood and Healers Handbook and in there he clearly admits to his prison time as part of his punishment for speaking up. He has not made a secret of it. Maybe he doesnt advertise it on his website which makes business sense to me. However, his own admission of this event should be proof enough.



posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
People that know the SS's personally and for a length of time know that they are con artists and predators. They only publically pretend to be concerned for people and society. Privately they show nothing but disdain and hatred for just about everyone that doesn't contribute to them in some way. They have very hefty bank accounts yet pay no one for their help. Publically they poor mouth it when it comes to projects and some vulnerable people will send them $$ who really can't afford it. Privately they have said they only want to deal with rich people.They practice and thrive on the demonic and their techniques and methods they teach only serve to trigger and feed these lower frequencies.
Now they claim to have spoken at their son's school. On what ? Also they appeal now for funds to publish children's books .This is disturbing beyond the pale.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join