It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Really "The only begotten son of GOD"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

well look at it this way God is a plural noun and a singular noun (if you dont believe in the trinity see my psts on all the threads about that)

when it talks about the sonship of christ it refers to his humanity i willl refer to it like this so you can understand "he was the only begotten son out of all three "Gods" "

out of the father son and holy ghost he was the only one that was a begotten son

thats really all i can expllain it with so he was not the son of god he was a son of mary and one of the persons of the trinity

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

the bible does make sense and total sense you can have faith in facts more than you can have faith in things that contradict eachother

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

. . . jesus was a son of god because he was directly created by him like adam and the angels . . .

I don't think so.
I think the nature of the gods exclude any being created one from another.
I would imagine something like them all coming about through the process of creation that brought about the existence of the universe where there was a natural hierarchy among them based on the time when they came into existence, where the older were the wisest, or whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join