It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/19/08 -New UFO spotted near O'Hare illinois airport look similar to ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi guys i just find this post about a New UFO spotted near O'Hare airport-06/19/08

Here at ATS we have one more thread talking about Illinois 11-09-07 which was recorder earlier then the one i posted here .

In this link reference Milwaukee ufo sighting was discussed too
.Reason to discuss that video in illusions new O'hare is because the guy who posted on that blog think they were both same objects.

One more thing about this Milwaukee ufo This dude ready to share info with us. And Milwaukee MUFON investigator also show his interest to see that video too .
sO CHECK it out ....

Hi guys,according to eyewitness "I am located about 3 miles northeast of OHare. I checked out the sky on my lunch today June 18th at around 2:10 pm.I swear to God I have never seen anything in my life I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me I saw a boomerang huge and low it hovered, turned west and disappeared.Then about 15 minutes later I saw a saucer shaped object head into a cloud formation at a high rate of speed. I will take a drug test and a polygraph I never saw ANYTHING until I wrote a screenplay called 'Nightmare Hall 'then they started showing up Man I wish I had a camera out

What i think is this guy is talking about same ufo i recorded back in November The milwaukee (wi) ufo It was low altitude that night and its not an vinous too because it was really low and i spotted it near Milwaukee airport too. Here is the video footage of that sighting & Still picture as well.

Source

Can some one expert of video put some filter on it & post it this video at ATS so that we can get what really going on in Wisconsin & illinois ???

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Whats going on guys two different sighting of same object in few miles away
. I think something is going on seriously in this area from Milwaukee airport to o'hare in between some kind of base or what ???

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
whats going on
the same day new ufo spotted near o'hare Illinois airport an crop circle spotted in UK TOO

Whats really going on guys?1st it was ufo hit Romania MIG,thn Vatican say its ok to believe in alien, then UFO hit yest to uk police helicopter now crop circle in uk is this sing of something big going to happen or what ?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sooner or later the technology we have has to be flown in the skies and more are being seen. They could be aliens or just the secret military experimental crafts being tested. And of course the first thing anyone will say is UFO!! which in most minds are alien flying saucers. Until they are identified then in my opinion they are just secret craft from our military. If they can make a tank invisible then why not a flying object?
Just my own opinion on this.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I live about 66 miles west of o'hare, and I have been watching the skies. I have been hearing alot of noise at night in the skies but when i look there is nothing there. Also during the day I have been noticing white specks off in the distant horizon. I dont report any of these cause more then likely there planes or helicopters.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

which in most minds are alien flying saucers. Until they are identified then in my opinion they are just secret craft from our military. If they can make a tank invisible then why not a flying object? Just my own opinion on this.

its weird or just a coincident or their some kind of connection between all three event happen in last three days regarding UFO??

18-June-2008 O'hare ufo spotted
19/June/2008 Most complex crop circle ever discovered in British fields
20-June-2008 Police chase UFO over Cardiff

Is this a sing of something big coming to us in very near future?Its first time that U.K police came in public to talk about real time ufo incident

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Relax dude relax, everything under control

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was listening to a radio interview today with nick pope, the ex MOD ufo investigator, they where talking about the incident involving the Police helecoter chasing the UFO, because the chase started so close to an air base, they are looking into it being a new kind of ROV, im not buying it really about it being an ROV, simply because of the 3 officers descriptions of the craft, saying it ws a flat disk.

This kind of thing is happening every day now, somtimes several times in a day worldwide, i do think something is on the cards and about to happen, just a feeling, and the way all of a sudden news reporters are no longer laughing? has anyone else noticed that?

And more and more officials are giving statements where as a few weeks ago that would never happen, i even reported an event myself a few weeks back and was covered in ufocasebook. if
you want more about that incident feel free to u2u me and ill send you the link, funny enough that was in wales also, a bit further north than yesterdays.

Want to know why i didnt put anything about it on ATS? well with all the nonsense thats been happening recently, i considered that sighting to be a moment between my Daughter and myself, and i didnt want some- well- i didnt want a debunker ruining a moment i shared with my kid, i didnt want it to be ridiculed by someone who more often than not dont even read the posts before wanting me to give them proof im alive and human, born to woman, and can read and write and everything else rubbish they cry for.

At last evidence is coming to light that is hard to debunk, and guess what? none of the regular debunkers in sight, skeptics i love and adore have many skeptical friends, just dont like ignorance in any way shape or form.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This kind of thing is happening every day now, somtimes several times in a day worldwide, i do think something is on the cards and about to happen, just a feeling, and the way all of a sudden news reporters are no longer laughing? has anyone else noticed that?

Yes your right and more over news channel spreading this info that some thing big is coming up
If you look at mufon site every 2 hour new ufo sighting ufo using earth as a motel just relax for some time and fly away.And we scratch our hd here at ATS are they real or not

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Latest Ufo reporting from same area on same day take a look at it

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
hey, im from milwaukee, and around 10pm on the night of friday june 20, i was watching a lightning storm with my gf. at one point in the storm, we saw a couple large lightning strikes, and a second later my gf says "what the hell is that?!" there were three lights traveling north-northwest relatively quickly, and they weren't fixed in position, they seemed to be rearranging, acting similarly to how three little birds would fly around each other. when i saw this, i instantly knew where i'd seen something like it before: the phoenix lights in april. when videos of the new phoenix lights appeared, i had watched them, and those lights rearranged themselves in the same manner as these three did. however, instead of staying in one place in the sky like the phoenix lights did, these ones traveled pretty quickly, taking about 5 or 6 seconds to leave our vision. if anyone has any video footage of this kind of UFO, i would love to see it. if anyone would like to contact me regarding this sighting, my email address is [email protected] and i try to check it every day.

until a few nights ago, i thought pretty much all ufo sightings were hoaxes, but now because of the way these lights acted, i know no common aircraft has this kind of light-system, so it has to be something unknown.

also, i should mention that these lights seemed to come out of the cloud where there was a lightning storm, and they werent very high up in the sky at all, much lower than most planes would be. however, despite this, no sound accompanied the lights as they traveled across the sky...that was the most eerie part of all of it...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

until a few nights ago, i thought pretty much all ufo sightings were hoaxes, but now because of the way these lights acted, i know no common aircraft has this kind of light-system, so it has to be something unknown.

You know why you saw them because you dnt believe in UFOs .They just came to make you released that Dude you not alone

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Indiana latest Kosciusko County HD. Quality video this ufo sighting was also near Michigan lake

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think the ONLY thing rediculous about any of these sightings is the people who think that WE are the only living beings that exist...

new topics

top topics

join