It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US and Canadian intel agencies say Hizbullah attack imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

'US and Canadian intel agencies say Hizbullah attack imminent

www.jpost.com

US and Canadian intelligence agencies warned Thursday that a Hizbullah attack on Jewish targets around the world could be imminent.
ABC News quoted intelligence officials as saying that Hizbullah had activated sleeper cells in Canada, and that top terror operatives had left Lebanon - to the US, Canada and Africa.

According to the officials, Hizbullah wishes to avenge the assassination of arch-terrorist Imad Mughniyeh in February, for which the Shi'ite group holds Israel accountable.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah sure. Hizbullah doesn't have cells in others countries. That's BS. They are only in Lebanon.

There's a lot of calls to get out of Afghanistan here and people in general don't like Israel because of what they do... like bombing civilian infrastructure in Lebanon, or staging terror attacks...

Here we are AGAINST war, AGAINST most of what Bush and Israel does. So this could help the globalists move further for the NAU, a bigger canadian military budget and more soldiers in Afghanistan and eventually a conscription here to fight in the middle-east when a ``north american draft`` comes up after a nuke or half a dozen explode in north america.

Also it was admitted that the whole ``terrorists planned to behead Harper and blow up buildings`` was pure BS, the whole thing was led by a police officer. He brought the elements needed to manufacture bombs.. the others guys were just wannabes.

So there, I preventivly strike them to stop them from committing false-flag operations in Canada. Government, WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND IT.

www.jpost.com

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Israel/Hamas ceasefire must be worrying the arms industry.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Original ABC Article

Oh freakin boy! Military training exercises in Indy, subtle replacement of key nuclear arms personnel in the US, and a nation backed terrorist group to hold responsible. I fear my paranoid fears may not have been so paranoid after all.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yell04

I heard it on local network news (DC) about an emergency evac excercise going on in Charleston WVa. but haven't seen much anywhere else, it was an exercise about handling the evac of the DC area...

Things that make you go

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah sure. Hizbullah doesn't have cells in others countries. That's BS. They are only in Lebanon.

So there, I preventivly strike them to stop them from committing false-flag operations in Canada. Government, WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND IT.

www.jpost.com

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

Let's not jump to irrational conclusions, there may be Hizbullah supporting cells in Canada or here in the U.S. I doubt the government would try a "false flag" attack on Canada

The fact of the matter is, that even if their is cells in western nations it's our own fault. We are on their turf and we find that to be perfectly natural...but if they have a camp in our country we are ready to raid it. I have an idea, how about we get off their land and mind our own damn business then they will leave our land and mind their own business. I wish someone with Ron Paul's foreign policy would get in the White House, then we'd actually have some peace around here.

new topics

top topics

join