It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi All, fairly new uk girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hi.....So hi!!
Im really enjoying looking around this site and rave to everyone i know about it.
Im a married woman with 3 children, im interested in ufos and lots of other stuff.
My hubby is also a big fan of ATS and we spend many nights reading and discussing topics.
I also have a Jack Russell that loves to eat spiders! lol

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Welcome!

Good to see you on here, I have been trying to get my girlfriend on here for awhile.....in time she will see the truth in some off these posts.

Can't wait to discuss topics with you.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here......its very addictive.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello Beauty, and it's good to see another Brit here...Welcome! I love this site...
Your dog sounds cool...I have a German Shepherd who likes to eat dried lentils. And coffee. And fire ashes. And roadkill. And wasps. And socks...
Worse than kids, I tell ya!

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hiyah Beauty_Hairybeast lol...welcome to ATS, I assume the Hairybeast is your hubby? Or are you a Big Foot fan as well?

I look forward to meeting you and reading your posts in the UFO forum, which is my favorite forum, but they are mostly all awesome as you already know...so, glad you joined and happy posting!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to ATS

I hope you and your hubby have many a romantic nights in front of the computer screen. ATS is definitely a romantic place

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thankyou all,
You are right it is very addictive, i come on here every day without fail.
In fact im an ATS addict without a shadow of a doubt!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome to the board! Glad to hear that you and your husband are enjoying yourselves here.

Ummm.....could it be that your dog has also taken a liking to the board?

JackRussell

Might wanna keep an eye on the pooch eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Heyup and welcome..

Border Collies are still the bestest doggies.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ha Ha yes my hubby is the hairy beast! Caitlinfae your dog sounds really nutty lol, wasps?? and ash?? thats hilarious...it sounds like your dog and mine would get on famously
Nice to meet you all

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Great to have you here with us,

If you need any help with anything please feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Beauty....yup...the dog is potty. We have to keep an anithistamine injection handy that the vet gave us just incase he catches a bee or a wasp and has a bad reaction. And imagine a 120lb long haired GSD sitting in a pile of fire ashes on the living room floor, wagging his *huge* hairy tail like a fan to distribute them evenly on the furniture, curtains, lightshades, and thinking it's a great game!! I'd be happy if he stuck to chewing socks. Your Jack Russell would probably spank him tho...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Im in stitches, thats so funny! Ive actually trained my dog to eat anything that crawls on the floor with the command "Get the beastie" and she really goes for them. I really love big dogs but our house isnt big enough so we had to makedo with a little dog but im so glad we got her as she has oodles of personality and is very clever. My choice would have been a doberman...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Aw... "get the beastie" is so cute! I love big dogs too...I wanna Rottweiler...actually, I want 10, but my other half doesn't like them. I had a Staffie till about 2 years ago...the BEST dogs in the Universe! (shhh!)

I think we need a doggy thread...sorry for waltzing happily off topic here!

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Heyyyy another staffie lover?? My staffie is 11 now he's a right miserable old git! If he's not sleeping he's eating or greeding haha!

His names Sox...not a very "staffyish" name lol your right they are great dogs!

EDIT: Sheesh where are my manners...welcome to ATS beauty!

[edit on 19-6-2008 by fred3110]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've got a fat cat who keeps hiding in the washing machine and sleeping on my archery boss..Doesn't even care if I'm using them

[edit on 19-6-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Fred...yes, I love Staffies...my old man was 16 when he died and it totally broke my heart. He was blind from the age of 6 months, but was the most articulate, opinionated, affectionate, coniving old sod I've ever met. Could find food like he had radar, and once stole a whole naan bread off the coffee table in the 8 seconds it took me to go to the kitchen for the curry...he stashed it in his bed for later, and clearly thought I wouldn't notice. Does you Staffie sing or quack or make any other weird noise? I've never met another breed that can talk like a Staffie...

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We have a staffie next door to us that grunts like a pig and licks walls!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join