It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran President: US Tried To Aassassinate Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't know how true this is.Don't you think if they wanted to it would have been when he was here in the United States?

KIDNAP PLOT DURING IRAQ VISIT
June 19, 2008 --

TEHRAN,Iran -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday accused the United States of plotting to kidnap and assassinate him during a visit this year to Iraq, state media reported.

www.nypost.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 19-6-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he's trying to do the same thing Bush did here in America. Coerce his people into supporting his agenda.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm-a-dinner-jacket is quite the comedian. If they wanted him dead, he would be dead
I'm sure that was for internal consumption.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Because its politics.

The US could could see this with many things.
First is, they could negotiate to get gold off him, cough I mean oil.

Another would be in my opinion. The Iranian president knows alot about the reality. What the American government are playing at, as with the whole 9/11 conspiracy thewar on terror etc. The American government could fear killing him, for not having information spilling out. Or if they did assasinate him, they'd have to do it on the quiet. Over in America it would be risky as, it would the last place the government would want to take him out. The media would go balistic, and investigation would result in the government being found out. They could just well want him on the yanks side. China is now a possible ally of Iran. So America want's to blow the # out of it now. How absurd.. Would you be sursprised.

Now I'm not at all familar with the relationship over the years. I'm just throwing out some random angles of the possibilties up to the current threats to him now.

It just shows how absurd the world really is.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Okay, I'll be the first one to say it. I don't mind acknowledging that I'm not 100% spiritually ascended. I'm sorry they, whomever tried to assasinate him, IF it happened........ I'm sorry they were unsuccessful. I personally believe he has an agenda to bring about armageddon, or at least his view of it, and I think that vision represents a horrible mass-slaughter of people. Yes, I have evidence. So does everyone else. It's from his own mouth, the only question in my mind is if the linguistic interpretation is 100% accurate.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

yeah sure... it wouldn't make any difference if it were true or not. From a logic point of view. isn't that what the American government want, they want him out. wake up. American government want to get rid of all the leaders of the middleast so they have complete control over the oil

In order to that, they have to win the people over to go to war again. It's very simple, it happened already.

You can't compare anybody to Bush, you really just can't

Its funny that war always happens in the middleast and everyone in the middleeast are terrorists.. God its really amazing that all the Americans say that they have to go get the the terrorist in the middleast. When its the total opposite, America want to terrorise another nation, and you all think the terrorists are them.

I'm laughing becuase logic is so in your face, and you still can't see it.

BANGS HEAD OFF THE WALL

[edit on 19-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm-a-dinner-jacket is quite the comedian. If they wanted him dead, he would be dead
I'm sure that was for internal consumption.

I'm-a-dinner-jacket. HAHAHAA...i've never heard that one. Great stuff.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

yeah sure... it wouldn't make any difference if it were true or not. From a logic point of view. isn't that what the American government want, they want him out. wake up. American government want to get rid of all the leaders of the middleast so they have complete control over the oil

In order to that, they have to win the people over to go to war again. It's very simple, it happened already.

You can't compare anybody to Bush, you really just can't

Its funny that war always happens in the middleast and everyone in the middleeast are terrorists.. God its really amazing that all the Americans say that they have to go get the the terrorist in the middleast.

I'm laughing becuase logic is so in your face, and you still can't see it.

What...are you talking about. I said two sentences. On the contrary, I think its funny how you stuffed all those words into my mouth.

All I said was he's trying to get his people to support his agenda, which is logical for any leader to do, and you start rambling about terrorists and oil...whatever.

[edit on 6/19/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The first sentence was a response

The last paragraph was my general reponse to everyone, replying. It wasn't directed at you.

sorry for confusing you

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

What's the matter with you? What's with the "spiritually ascended" BS? Are you making fun of others here who might have beliefs different that yours?

Real nice. Real tolerant and considerate. JERK!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My apologies alterego. It was a thoughtless way of expressing it. YOU should know better than anyone, I seek understanding in the ascention arena, just don't feel it myself personally.

Ease up. Have a beer fahhecksake. chill out. NOW look what you've done. Prolly gone and earned us our first off-topic antikudo.

Anyway, I stand by the rest of it. Rush....... when I'd travel long distances across areas devoid of radio stations way back before some of you were here, I always loved to listen to Rush. He almost always ticked me off, I almost always disagreed with some of it, agreed with some of it.
It was addictive, and one thing I can say for him ....... I think he speaks his mind and doesn't pull punches for anyone. I have to grudgingly respect that.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I always thought argentus was a schizophrenic. Now we know.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Deleted.

new topics

top topics

join