It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Millitary video, airpilot stunned....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found this on youtube today, may have been posted by now, but new to me. The pilot is stunned? would he have known to back off it it was a secret plane? I cant tell if at around 1:15 he says "im on it or Im outta here?" Take a look,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Old vid, been shown many a time. But I always like watching it. And remember, not everybody in the gov't, air force etc is "in on" the ufos.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah like i said, news to me... Cool video... I know they aren't all down. I wasnt tryin to imply that. thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I didn't mean anything bad by it. I've always believed that the object is something out of the "ordinary".

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that is an interesting video. what is known about the location and date of when this was shot?

could be several things but it is interesting that they didn't seem to recognize it.

One would think they would be able to spot a weather balloon and not wonder what it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know...... iknow ya didnt, But yeah this guy sounds stunned, like it is moving and shaped like things never seen, Ill do some research into where and when.

new topics

top topics

join