It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(pssst) Didya hear bout Baracks bro?!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Faux Newz..

Always on the cutting edge of idiocy... Faux lets another steak of red meat fly out to their gullible hyenas ...

To bad it is wrong.

The story was bunk.

And as of right now it does not exist on the Jerusalem Post's website

Barack Obamas Brother???

Hmmmm

What about trying...

Barack Obama Muslim

Damn...

The story was either pulled... (most likely).. BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE... and Facks news fails to vet it..

But that is not important..

The seeds of stupid were sowed... hold your breath for an apology and or a correction, if you are going for the record in free diving..

More source.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So he must be a bad guy if he Muslim right? Come on
Just ignorant.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

You want to see ignorant .. go read the comments on that you-tub video...

....psst you read the part of my post where it proves the story is not true rhiiight?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You mean to say that someone has intentionally placed known fabrications about a political candidate online. Everyone knows that anything that is placed online should be taken as absolute gospel.

We need to get to the bottom of this and take this no-gooders to task, before this rubbish ends up being debated on our pristine ATS boards!

Oops... looks like we may be to late!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

No doubt..

It is even more frightening when the filth gets out on tee-vee....

Some people think Fux is a respectable news outlet...
(some of them post here....)

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

You want to see ignorant .. go read the comments on that you-tub video...

....psst you read the part of my post where it proves the story is not true rhiiight?

Oh I read the comments.

pssst...I'm speaking in general. Towards the media and most of the populace.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's actually here..

As the Jerusalem Post reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

Israelinsider

And here...

Barack Obama’s half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background.

In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya.

LGF

And here....

Barack Obama’s half brother claims that his brother, Democrat Presidential candidate Barack Obama, was raised as a Muslim. Contrary to the Obama campaign’s assertions otherwise. Malik says he will make a good president despite of his Muslim upbringing.

Audacity of Hypocrisy

Also numerous other news organizations and internet sites are reporting the exact same thing Fox did...

All on Google

Semper

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

And ALL wrong... and All right wing to the nth...

It doesn't matter how many times it is said.. a lie will never become the truth.

But a lie will lead the gullible astray...

via your last listed and even wronger then the others
Comment by Mike Green on June 17, 2008 @ 2:19 pm

This is the last straw. I really, really liked this guy but now I wonder what else he is lying about. Too bad! Can we get Hillary back?

So now another dumb idiot ... gets snagged into the lie... and now lives a cheap imitation of reality... one that is wrong, and could potentially lead to the death of us all...

Now can you see how sick the scum are that actively create this crap up to spread around the masses..

??

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I love this one. Obama was 24 when he first met his 1/2 brother. And the father they share left Obama when he was 2.

So, what could Malik Obama possibly know about Obama and his religious background?

You know, I left the Christian church when I was about 15, but until the day my mother died, she insisted I was a Christian. Why? Because she was and she WANTED me to be.

And "Muslim clothing"?? HA! Men's Muslim clothing is typically white or beige, made of cotton blends and very conservative. Check it out.

Some African clothing, on the other hand, is typically brightly-colored and made of silky fabric. Like These.

What Malik and Obama are wearing in that picture are African Dashikis or Bubas or Caftans, but it's NOT Muslim clothing.

I wonder how much money the republicans gave Malik to say that...

top topics

join