It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the ideal weapon be?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That article is no longer on the Jeff Rense site.Maybe it was junk,maybe hushed up, for I have seen too many articles dissappear already.
The chanelled messages? Maybe lies maybe truths. Said that from the start.
So you are not shy a general? Just that Colonel who was hit in the hotel?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
stgeorge that is some BS. The terrorist wouldn't even get in range to even see the general let alone capture him. Some propaganda site in my opinion. I haven't heard this on the news either.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
the perfect weapon is the mind. i know that sounds really dumb, but its true. a truly great mind can create a revolution, guns can't.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A mind can�t create anything without the proper tools you cant build guns without the materials and equipment needed. Also you are a unarmored civilian how are you going to cause a revolution? If you have guns then you can really overthrow the government in a real hurry.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Westpoint remember Gandhi. He was able to remove the British Empire from India. Quite an accomplishment, especially considering he didn't need guns to do that. Revolution doesn't need pysical weapons to be sucessful. The mind truly is the greatest weapon of all. Only idiots completly rely on their weapons.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Westpoint remember Gandhi. He was able to remove the British Empire from India. Quite an accomplishment, especially considering he didn't need guns to do that. Revolution doesn't need pysical weapons to be sucessful. The mind truly is the greatest weapon of all. Only idiots completly rely on their weapons.
yup a gun can be important but what can you do with out a strong mind.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The British empire fell everywhere and gave up most of its territories after WWII because it was politically impossible to keep them. You can get the same job done with weapons or the mind the mind will just take longer.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you try running in with guns blazing the UN or something will come crashing down apon your rebel faction. And the goverment currently in power will have the support of the people behind them. Plus if you go take power by force alone you won't exactly be very popular, the people will rise up and replace your goverment with a more peaceful administration or something. Guns might be faster but the mind is more effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join