It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the ideal weapon be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ok, anymore?

Yeah, PMS, there's nothing in my arsenal that can counteract it. The more I try the deeper in I get.

This is how I feel.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Scalar weapons to the extent Bearden described them. I doubt the ones around today are as highly advanced but can you imagine?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
some of the best weapons people have said are one that would orbit us or be massive robots, so has anyone got anymore?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
so has anyone got anymore?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yes an army of self repairing genetically engineered little fuzzy furbies.

I always knew that invention would some day come back to bite us all in the arse.

O and I guess giant robots will do too.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i think the ideal weapon is nature
u can blow it up,burn it,infect it and nuke it but it will still come back
sometimes thats not a good thing

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
i think the ideal weapon is nature
u can blow it up,burn it,infect it and nuke it but it will still come back
sometimes thats not a good thing

yes mother nature has always had it in for the humans, for some reason we seemed to always be pissing here off, i wonder why?(lets see cutting down trees, nuking out establishments and environment, putting several species on the endagered species list, yeah that should just about do it.)

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
no no no...your all wrong the best weapon is...a toothpick!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
lol another good weapon would be a board with a nail in it!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yes but one day we may make a board with a nail in it so big it will destroy us all!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the perfect weapon is a pillow
its silent
easily movable with out raising suspision
and most of all its soft and u can go to sleep on it after the kill

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
no...I'm afraid that the bed weapon...is a bed...because there are so many ways to kill a person in a bed...bwahahahahaahaha!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
arhhhhhh!!!!! down boy!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ha ha ha...what I only meant u could push the pillow over their heads and sufficate them or...maybe...other...ways >.>

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
since a weapons sole purpose is to destroy your opponent then i would have to say the ideal weapon would be the boeing filled with every nuclear weapon on earth flown into your enemy and detonated. that would most certainly elimenate your oppenent, and then some....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nah I reckon a nuclear bomb with out any fall out. That way you could blow up half a continent and move in straight away.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
how bout a black hole? the most powerful force in the universe, nothing escapes its wrath. i think its like gods trash can. our very own planet could be sucked in and there nothing we could about it

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
cycle of politics, the talking is to end the fighting, the fighting is the end the talking.

the weapons are to break the defense, the defense to stop the weapons. its a looooooooong ass circle. you have to go all out or nothing at all. every weapon has a defense.

gene weapon, retro virus,
orbital beam cannon? take out from orbit, or reflect/delfect
large tank like the crusader, bigger walls, more armour, etc
wooden board with the nail, full suit of plate mail
pillow? snorkle

now a mutated group of man-platupus? thats scarey throw in some cockroach genes and its never gonna die

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It controls both hearts and minds.

If you broadcast only the bad things about those from foreign shores, you can keep your populous in fear and justify a ludicrous arms, sorry I mean't defence, budget........I'm trying to think of an example where this might have happened....anyone....anyone....?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
TV, propoganda can sway an entire nation into beleiving something that is totaly fraudulant. i swear everytime there is bad news out of iraq or something that totaly blows bushs head off, they whip out some kind of story about how some terrorists plot was foiled.... some hostages were rescued.... or how they found a way to get you in your sleep.......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join