It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those white dots crawling around?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Hi,
I was wondering what those white spickels are that are crawling around in front of your eyes when you stare into a blue sky for instance.

It looks like tiny energy dots swirling around, do anybody else see it?
Is it what yogis call prana? I see it for years and my eyes are ok.
I think I see it most during sunny conditions but I can can see it anytime I concentrate on it, also in the dark.
I can not manipulate it (yet?)
What is it?

I see these all the time...they are distinct points of light that move and follow paths of their own volition....and I see many of them....hundreds if not thousands !!

they always seem to follow a path that ensures they will not collide with other points of light....to me it seems they avoid each other.

To me they seem to be under intelligent control.

And I am definately not seeing "stars" like when you get hit in the head or feel faint....these are something else entirely.

what they are I have no idea......and out of all my freinds and family I am the only one who sees them regularly.

AG

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by ahamarlin

just little ameoba of sorts, most people have them, some have them worse

i had an eye injury as a kid so a few of mine are dark and follow my eye when it moves and seems to glide across my eye like they are floating

most call em floaters

no conspiracy, think of it as the physical metaphor as to how you hear high pitch ringing in ears all the time, sure you dont realize it all the time but its there

I have that, it's called Tinnitus.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have been studying this for 6 years now. If you look into the clear blue sky, and looking away from the sun, and then defocus (to blur you vision)
to the point you see that enzyme in your eye (looks like a translucent worm of cells). once you get to this state of vision look into the foreground,
and then you well notice what looks like white dots like on a snowy television channel. Now if you try to consecrate (not focus)
on them you well see them moving in a twisting motion.What your seeing is a tracer of a partical that is moving faster then you can see
So you maybe woundering what this is. It is the thing that electricity is made from.And what moved the giant stones in ancient time.
Its been called Mana, Jewels,and now we call it magenism.
Lighting is created from it. At the damn you have turbines that have earth magnets that spin by a coil and as the two poles collide in the coil it changes
into electricity.In a car battery zinc plates are submerged in acid ans as the zinc plates desinagrate the magnets that are within the plates are released
and channelled intothe north and south poles of the battery and when the two ends collide they change into electricity. As a clould builds north pole magnets
in it and passes over a spot on the ground that has built up south pole magnets it creates lighting. The sun desinagrates everything in mass quanities. It
produces mass quanities of magnitizm of the minerals kind.As it hits the earth it is like snow flake lighting happening very soft.This is what cuases white
light. AS we know there is no light between a star and a plant or object, there is only light where it hits the planet or object. All matter has magnetizm in
it, and this is what creates the light.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This (see link below) is likely what you are experiencing. I have been able to see them most of my life. I can focus on them at will... day or night... for good or bad.

en.wikipedia.org...

More specifically for you, Blue-sky sprites: en.wikipedia.org...

A little research and you'll find this is well documented, and has been used to actually measure your blood flow in the retinal capillaries. Let's not make it a conspiracy or about some mystic powers or intelligent control. Granted, the effect is very beautiful looking, and I wish I was seeing more than I am.
edit on 30-3-2012 by forrestc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They are clear or invisible most of the time but after looking at the sky you can see them. I think they are a gelatinous type of clear sky bug since they do appear to have randomly erratic and purposeful movement. Think of invisible cave shrimp that don't have any color because they are blind and never see sunlight - only microscopic or very tiny. I don't see them in my eyes I see them off away from my eyes at varying distances. And yes I have called them sky amoebas but are more likely sky protozoans.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It something I've seen all my life as well. throughout my years and all that i have read, watched, and researched I have a pretty good idea in what it all is. What we see is what certain scientist have just now discovered within the last few years with technology. What we see is Dark energy. This energy is what creates everything that there is. From this energy even life itself is formed. Matter in solid states, minerals, water, etc.. you name it.

As like most that can see this all you have to do is just stare. We see it at all times, all you have to do is stop think and focus. Some people like myself don't even have to do that, it's constant and because we've learned to live with it it's 99% of time completely ignored. The one thing i do know it's everywhere no matter what, it's something that is there, it is everything ... if that makes any since. Before I thought it was a form of radiation cause it travels through everything everywhere always there no matter what. This energy we see it's... not sure how to explain all to well. I do know this, since birth I've always known within me there was never any god or being of any sort that created all. I've seen life just spawn out of nothing, I've seen and known from the beginning whatever this is that i always see had something to do with everything, thanks to technology it's made everything I've known come into reality. But yea... what we see, it is dark energy.
edit on 4-7-2012 by soulsearcher1974 because: did a oops

edit on 4-7-2012 by soulsearcher1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I also see them usually moving in a circular motion. I used to think my blood pressure caused them. If i stare without focusing i can still see them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are millions of them, little light white spickels and they move around
each other real quick. OMG is nobody else seeing them?

Yes they are exactly what you are being told, though I was always told it was the natural bacteria in your eye.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
While floaters are the most commonly seen phenomena, what the OP is describing actually sounds a little more like Blue field entoptic phenomenon:

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into blue light (such as the sky). This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are due to the white blood cells that move in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.

Or possibly scintillations due to ophthalmic migraines (which are typically painless):

Guide to Ocular Migraines

Don't worry, you're not crazy (at least, not from that
). See a doctor if you think the symptoms are extreme or interfering with your well-being.
What a fascinating thread. I'm glad it got revived. I'd not seen it before and just a couple of months ago my daughter and I both noticed these things while walking our dog. We couldn't figure out what they were as we knew they were not the typical floaters. I'm quoting Ian's post because this explanation makes the most sense to me out of all of the ones presented.

Now if only I could find out what the tiny red dots with the slight teal or blue outer edges are that my daughter and I both see sometimes in a darkened room. We do not see them all the time and when we do see them, we see them at the same time if we happen to be together. So I'm not sure if they are a purely biological phenomena or something else.

It doesn't have to be pitch black to see them. Dim lighting is sufficient.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join