It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those white dots crawling around?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by AGENT_T

YES Agent_T,
thats exactly what I see! Yippieee Im not crazy

Yep I always see this too, I love relaxing outside look at the blue sky, and the more I look the clearer they become, they are like thousands of glowing dots moving around.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
reply to post by ahamarlin

They're floaters. You need to get your eyes checked, because it could be a sign of something bad. I had floaters as a kid, and the doctor told me that it was due to a tear in my retina and if they didn't examine it when they did, I would have gone blind today.

No not floaters, floters are like a blob of something that seems to float around when you move your eye.

These are different, like hundreds of tiny white glowing dots moving around like tadpoles all over the place.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i also get these not the floaters but the dots that look like sperms swimming around in my vision...... can anyone see them in the evening if they look at the sky as if you are watching a tv with not that great of reception

Haha sperm is also a good way to explain it lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anyway lately I have been seeing ONE of these glowing dots randomly appear and move around for a second when I am not looking at the sky, just in my room or something. It appears bigger and brighter than the ones you look at the sky, and I could be doing anything but suddenly it appears for a second and dissappears. Now what's that??

Also anyone get those sky stuff when you stretch or something, they suddenly appear clearly for a few seconds. This is when not looking at the sky.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
These are different, like hundreds of tiny white glowing dots moving around like tadpoles all over the place.

Do they seem to chase each other around, or follow the same path? It may be Scheerer's phenomena.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sometimes its also a sign of blood pressure or heart problems.
If its not floaters, go see a doctor, you need it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Sometimes its also a sign of blood pressure or heart problems.
If its not floaters, go see a doctor, you need it.

Yeah, don't rely on ATS for medical advice. This article is interesting:
Visual snow

Also perhaps consider that these could be fast-moving microscopic alien spacecraft, or wormhole-outlets instigated from the future, peering in on you from time to time to have a looksie, and all the 'scientific' explanations are merely a vast cover-story.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are millions of them, little light white spickels and they move around
each other real quick. OMG is nobody else seeing them?

Hi.
I know exactly what you mean.They are almost like little bright sparks that move jerkily and have no recognisible movement pattern.
Been seeing this for as long as i can remember.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not a medical problem I have seen these all my life, plus I have to look at the sky and sort of relax my focus to see them. I'm sure everyone can see it, go try it! simply look at the blue sky, and relax your focus and in time it will become clearer and clearer.

I don't know what they are, I'm not gonna say like I know, they might be cells in the eyes or bacteria moving around, or it might be something different actually in the sky..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey, let me just say something.... You must understand that, the way we get our information into our brain is through the 5 sense, which are simply electricity just flowing from one point to another. When we look at things, automatically we are receiving data saying " this solid object is blue, this is sharp" or what ever. But when we look into the sky and just watch the particles flow naturally, your eyes starts to focus and picks up little things in the sky, like the thinest layer of clouds flowing with the wind and what ever is in the sky. But then when your keep watchin the sky, these next particles starts to "appear" or should i say, our eyes soon notice them and started picking them up too. It's all how our body works. still a mystery.

Meditation is key.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see these all the time, both outside and inside. Sometimes they "flare up" and can be quite bright, even in a dark room.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I wanted to reply to this thread because I too have seen what ahamarlin is talking about. I know the different between floaters and these "beings". I call them being because they move around on there own. I usually see them when I'm looking at the sky or when someones aura come into focus. The aura thing is weird because i don't seem them all the time or at will unless i really try to bring my mind into that state. But before i could see aura's i would see these being. i actually focused in on one began to slow it down or maybe I slowed down to focus on it. It's hard to find any info on it because people dismiss them as floater. Floater move as you move your eyes. These being move all on there won and there are a bunch of them. I almost feel they are a part of us from another perspective.

There are many things that go on around you everyday that you can't see and there right in front of your eyes. no pun intended but i feel that these do play an integral part in aura reading. I'm just not that advanced to find out what they are and how they relate to me.

Stay true ahamarlin

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

i get things crawling in ma eyes when i look at some thing plain like a white wall or in the sky and i also have floaters which are like lines floating or dots there like small thin bubbles or worms but see threw i went optiction and they said its normal did this help

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It looks like when you touch your computer screen on a LCD.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

i also see them

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OP I know what you are talking about.

I've seen them a bunch of times. they look like little whitish bright blue sparks or fireflys zipping around in short little turns and ziggzags. usually they are dancing around each other. they are like tiny tadpoles of light or something flying around intensely and they travel very fast.

The episodes seem to last about 5 -15 seconds.

It appears like an acid trip super imposed over your field of vision and seemingly not in the eye.

What it is I have no idea. but I think it's anatomical. maybe something like a flaring of signals from the optic nerve or something. but really I have no idea. glad somebody else is seeing this too. I doubt it's paranormal though. could also be blood pressur issues in the eye.

Weird I was going to describe them as sperm shaped too. and they're electric blue.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are millions of them, little light white spickels and they move around
each other real quick. OMG is nobody else seeing them?

I see them too. I tend to see them when I'm stressed. They are not floaters. I see floaters too, and these are quite different. They are like little white lights flying around at tremendous speed, bouncing off of each other. The first time it happened to me about 10 years ago, I got sick because it was so bad and they were making me dizzy.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have had this experience also and looked into the blood vessel and floater ideas. Mine look like swimming threads of energy, and do not follow a definite pathway. I have some ideas of what it may be, but have no proof one way or the other, as its entirely based on my perception of the experience.

If you'd like to discuss it in more detail you can U2U me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

my theory on these, as i have also experienced floaters and these mystery white flashes, is that we are actually seeing a reflection of the neurons firing in our brain. in normal everyday life we are constantly shifting our focus but while staring at the lit sky we arent focusing on anything inparticular allowing them to be visible. or maybe its tiny alien spacecraft.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can see them too,

these are very different then floaters, i have some of those too, but this is VERY different.

I found out, when you look real good, they start to move on the rythm of your heartbeat. In all directions.

I'm not kidding, a friend of mine sees these things too and we discussed it many times.

He also says; this is waaay different then floaters!!.

It's like millions of little white light thingy marbles, and some have a tail too!!!

-Pure

[edit on 14-10-2008 by PureET]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join