It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Analysis on this video of UFO's from Illinois (11-09-07)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here is another this one from Tampa

www.tbo.com...

Seems across the US people are seeing this..that's a lot of military flare testing..not.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Interesting video from Tampa Bay News. The ball of light seems to zoom off screen at the 1:25 mark while the camera remains stationary. At the 2:18 mark, the camera zooms in to what reminds me of the CBS eye logo. It does seem similar to the video being discussed in this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I hate to say this, but I think the object on that video is one of those sky lamps.

If you look closely at it thru the 20-25 seconds mark and again at the 55 sec mark you can see the rough outline of the covering. And the way sways in the wind and flickers like a flame makes me think sky lamp.. i could be wrong of course...

Kind of looks like this:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Man, you flare and sky lantern people are way too itchy with the trigger finger. This is *rural* Indiana. People are not lighting off sky lanterns (they don't appear and disappear like that, anyway). They aren't lighting them off dozens of times over several years. You can not see the skin. You can not see the candle flickering. I'll give you that much that you haven't seen the video in it's entirety. But, c'mon man, you're also insulting my intelligence. I know what an airplane looks like, I've seen satellites, Iridium flare, even military flares. Summary dismissal is no better than blind everythings-a-ufo-with-bloodsucking-greys-in-it conjecture. They are NOT sky lanterns. If you'd actually looked at it whilst not thinking "sky lantern", you might've come to another conclusion. In fact I don't know how you even saw the slightest resemblance to them. The hoaxers are wearing on your discernment.

Anybody have any other theories?

Edit: I'll do my best to upload a portion at full qualty tomorrow. Was busy w/ family today.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by RootMean]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RootMean

Hey RootMean,

Relax buddy. If you would've actually taken notice to who I was responding to then you would've seen that I wasn't referring to the OP video, which I find highly interesting, but in fact I was referring to the video from Tampa posted by Blackprojects at the top of this page. Those lights look like lanterns. I hate using that explanation but thats what they certainly look like, i.e. in the Tampa video NOT the Indiana video. I quite honestly can't explain what that is in the Indiana video nor will I try at this point.

Sorry that you had to waste such a long winded post for nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This should be noted, i think. The area this video was shot in (South Eastern IL), is also the area where the Midwest Earthquake happened back in early April. I cant be certain of the exact location the video was shot, but assuming how the poster stated it was around Grayville, IL, that would be located roughly 30-45 miles south of West Salem (the epicenter).

I worked down in Grayville about 16ish years ago, supplying the road construction w/ the barricades/lights/signs/etc that they needed while working on the interstate down there that runs through St. Louis to the west up through Evansville to the east (I-64 i think). I remember seeing "orbs" or "lights" towards the Wabash River on one occasion, and experienced a bit of missing time connected to that night. It's a 1.5 hour drive south of where i am to Grayville, and 1.5 hours back, totally roughly 3 hours drive time. Replacing/repairing the lights on the barricades was a weekly job i'd do (once a week), and took about 20 minutes minimum to 1 hour maximum. The night that i saw the lights in the sky, somehow it took me 6 hours from start to finish, and i cant explain why. I was the only one there, so with me being a sole witness to this, its worthless even speculating. All i can say is, the images in the video are remarkably similar to what i witnessed.

As a side note, this area is also just south of where Glen Kimball's "Illinois Cave" that he's worked on for years. I'd guess around 40-60 miles south. That's for those of you who know who Glen is. If not, you should.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Duly noted. Sorry if you took it to be personally directed to you. I've just read one too many a youtube reply where the poster looked at :02 of the video, and probably just as a formality, while they were "contributing" their assumption. The irony is not lost on me, but in my defense I did not see the "in reply to".

On another note does anyone know if I can shorten video in Vegas and not lose quality? I'm assuming it's going to rerender it. Vaguely remember seeing that you have to use something like TPMG (sp) to do renderless cuts. I've finally wrestled the laptop back with originals, so I'd like to get this done soon. If theres not going to be any huge loss I'll just leave it as is. Might not be worth the time, though because I came across this video: youtube.com...

Same thing?

This is not what all of my sightings have looked like and you can read the descriptions at mufonmembers.proboards55.com... , down the page a bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow, mormonisn AND supressed ancient christian historical artifacts. Hey, it's even the "little egypt" area. I better get out my magic silver spectacles to read the rest of this one. But don't worry, I'll faithfully translate it to you. I've never heard of caves in this area that werent naturally formed by a shovel.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey rootmean has Jeff got back to you yet with the analysis? Keep us updated

-Kdial1

<< 3  4  5   >>

join