It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Bermas Said UFOs & Aliens Are Garbage, & There is no Proof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Jason is being pragmatic about the subject of ufos because he, like alot of those who put their LIFE on the line, are prepared to answer only that which they have investigated, which is an understandable position to take, considering the "un-receptive" world we live in...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have to argue with the original post. I, personally, don't believe Jason Bermas exists. There is simply no proof of his existance, only evidence, and much of that anecdotal evidence, and therefore subjective at best.

I refuse to take note of the opion of nonexistant entities.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A lot of these experiences that are ufo's and the such tend to be more attuned to the spirit world, and that world makes up for this one. The flip side to this coin of Earth a parallel Earth or Adjacent Earth.

So another Earth right against this one. Picture one being more a holographic type and one being the original copy.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I have to argue with the original post. I, personally, don't believe Jason Bermas exists. There is simply no proof of his existance, only evidence, and much of that anecdotal evidence, and therefore subjective at best.

I refuse to take note of the opion of nonexistant entities.

My spirit is rolling on the ground laughing, but I'm still staring at the screen with a serious face, because I'm trying to save the world over here, & it's a little overwhelming...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

I know, I understand it's to maintain his credibility, however he would be more credible if he would be open to what is quite obviously a real phenomenon, & given that the even that will GUARANTEE a NWO-Worldwide Police state will be a staged alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There are UFO's as in unidentified flying objects....not EFOS...extraterestrial flying objects. There is no solid proof that there is anything visiting us. No DNA, physical materials, body, anything that shows us there is alien life forms here on earth. The few rants of the "contactees" do not count as evidence. Once your experiences can be duplicated in the lab that discounts your stories. Besides why would a "far superior race" be able to do the things they supposedly can do, but yet can't seem to stop people from remembering when our own race can do that. Hell our own race can force people not to remember, yet these supposed aliens can't seem to get that right..
As for the "contactees" its a false memory syndrome or something psychological, and they refuse to accept anything else but the extraordinary.....thier way of thinking is this...I know what I know and don't confuse me with the facts. These government officials that come forward later are either in on the coverup of military experiments or they don't have the clearence to know about these black OP programs. I would rather believe the government is abducting people and doing experiements on them for God knows what then to believe some myth of aliens visiting us and abducting. For one thing an alien race to come here would need to be technologically advanced...so advanced they would only need to take ten or fewer people to get they what they need, they would not need to constantly experiment on people.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by riggs2099]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join