It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
an�ger
n.
A strong feeling of displeasure or hostility.

yep, thats exactly what I've felt today, today has just been total crap for me, people at work being super asses, I just want to head butt them so hard it knocks us both out.

Man and it's going to be the weekend, and all I can see is red blinding!

Anyone else having a bad day?

Only 5 more hours then I can go attempt to get rid of this anger, mos def going to have to get some alcohol.

See what I mean?
These people are driving me to drinking!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm pretty furious right now too, and it's also drinking related. Well, in your case it's solution, in my little town it's the problem.

We're voting on liquor by the drink soon to FINALLY get some restaurants in here giving people both somewhere to go and somewhere to work.

(See in the rural south USA lots of places still don't let them serves alcohol anywhere so the chains won't build...)

As to why I'm angry... the CHURCHES around here and their puplit politics are in full force. Some pastor from an out of town church in the woods... he can't even vote mind you... is polluting the pulpit, town and newspaper with ads about "the evils of alkeehol" and how we'll be just like New York City in no time what with the junkies and muggings. (We're like Mayberry right now.) :shk:

And as if that weren't bad enough with the flyers up in WalMart portraying the pitchforks of hell waiting for us if we vote YES on the devil's referendum, they call and they call and they call...

I've had three calls this month from parishoners (again that can't vote since they live in the woods) under the pretense of 'polling' me on the vote. I'm a professional market researcher, and let me tell you...they aint "polling."

And TODAY, *ding dong* one stops by to "poll" me. I'm livid. L-I-V-I-D. I'm thinking about calling the cops about these people, but I suppose it's all perfectly legal.

It's harrassment, and bullying for Jasus. But whatever.

PS...I don't drink anymore, but damn this town needs the restaurants, revenue and employment. What we don't need is more Churches. They're the only business around here. One on every corner.

All we want is a Sagebrush. One stinking restaurant. For the love of God...please. :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That's what you get for living out in the *boonies* RANT!

That was actually the biggest culture shock when I moved to the South. I'd never heard of a "dry city" before and it took a good long while to get used to the fact that there were towns I'd go to where I couldn't order a beer with dinner. Nevermind we could take six gallons of vodka to someone's house in that same city and drink ourselves happy!
And don't even get me started on the prevalance of 'shine in that town.

Yeah, by-the-drink is gonna just ruin everything and turn all the citizens into raving alchoholics.
Just don't mind those stills all over the place.

-B.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm usually always angry, but for some weird reason, everything's been going fine lately.

Well I'm still a little pissed about that parking fine I got a few days ago... 50 bucks because I forgot to put more money in the parking meter. #ers...

But besides that...no anger for me

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was accused of smoking weed today at work also, guy above me comes up to me and says, I know you smoked that whacky weed, your eyes are all glossy.

I snapped, threw my hat, pulled out my pockets inside out, and said wtf man, how the # am I getting high? Where is my pipe, or where is the lighter I used huh? I've been here doing this # for you the whole time, my eyes glossy? I wear contacts duh, if I was high my eyes would probably be blood shot RED, but oh wait, I could use clear eyes to get rid of that now cant I?

then he apologized but in an a-hole way I was like ARGH just shut up

went back to work, then I am having to do his job as well because he needed to go get supplies for an hour, so I was like # it, hurried up did his job and sat on my ass.

Me and this other dude spent the rest of the day throwing this hatchet at a tree lol

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh yeah I got a warning today too for talking about my whip it expriences, didn't know that was not cool to do, ah well that really didn't make me mad at all though.

Made me laugh actually, made me think of the kids trying to be like me.

"But I heard Lysergic say it's fun, on ats"

Guess I shouldn't share info like that and give the kiddies ideas, appy polly loggy.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Oh yeah I got a warning today too for talking about my whip it expriences, didn't know that was not cool to do, ah well that really didn't make me mad at all though.

Made me laugh actually, made me think of the kids trying to be like me.

"But I heard Lysergic say it's fun, on ats"

Guess I shouldn't share info like that and give the kiddies ideas, appy polly loggy.

No #. I just did a whip it about an hour ago. I thought I was the only one who engaged in this childish behavior.

new topics

top topics

join