It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Was A Polygamist And A Pedophile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
Muhammad is a Pedophile and christian priests rape
little boys.
What does all this tell you..???
Religion is EVIL........

drop it and find a world of peace

actually - thats CATHOLIC priests. Don't dare insult christianity like that.

To be Christian is to follow the teachings of jesus christ.
Catholics praise jesus christs' eartly mother, a woman of eartlhly flesh.

Just thought i'd clarify that.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

It should rise to the surface so that we can take a good, long look at it. Probably every person participating in this discussion could agree on basic principles of good behavior. The only reason there is tension is because we speak out against an imaginary devil embodied in the words "muslim", "christian", and "jew".

If we didn't feel like we had to defend our little tribal identities, we could all just say, "hey! having sex with 9 year olds is not tolerable!" and be done with it. There isn't anything to stop us from doing that but a lack of will. Because we all cling like baby monkeys to our precious tribal identities.

By the way, I've read that one of the Levite duties in ancient times was to impregnate girls who were in puberty... which would make that around 13 or 14 years old, I would guess. Argue amongst yourselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here's a good way to sum up Mohammed... He married those women to launch wars using his own brand of politics (more wives, more money, more power). His first wife was 20-25 years his senior. His last wife was 44 years his junior. Also keep in mind women are still treated as 2nd class (a polite way to put it) along with all the non-believers nearly 1500 years later. After you've researched enough on honor killings, acid attacks, stomped and stoned to death, beheadings, and lets not forget being spit on and slapped in the face until these ladies literally become numb... Muslim women don't really have it that bad. A hint of sarcasm mind you. And if you still think this thread is bashing the nation of Islam... I can't leave out the fact Mohammed was also a murderer. He was personally responsible for putting to death at least 600 Jews during his stay in Medina. Beheadings of course...

Here's a great reminder to the West by some former Muslim Scholars:

Islam: What The West Needs To Know (Final Video Inside Blog)

In case that link doesn't work for you try this...

video.google.com...

Warmest Regards "Non-Believers"

"The Most Effective Way To Evolve Is To Expose Divine Truth" -Me

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Americanist]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
there is no consistent evidence to sustain the age of 9 . It could be far earlier according to other sources.

WTF

so its ok to rape a kid in the middle ages but not now so it's cool....

holy crap batman..

sound to me any MAN wanting to marry a 6 or 9 year old is a screwed up person.

praise be to him lol

and i bet peoples morals even a million years ago wasn't raping little kids.
or our society's would be totally different than they are now

[edit on 19-6-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
bloodiest religion? Isnt that insult to Islam?.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Excellent; well said, and I thank you. Yes, I agree with your framework, and I admit, I hadn't thought of that angle. It was the charaterization as "pedophile" that vexed me, almost begging current followers of Islam to defend this position. Silly. That was then, times have changed. If someone were to come up with concrete evidence that modern followers of Islam espoused a belief in pedophilia, that would be news.

I think there's also a need for a definition of a pedophile. According to WIKI, it's an adult who has a sexual attraction to children. I think that's somewhat different than a cultural view of what is an acceptable age for marriage. Now, having said that, my own views are pretty constricted. I'm a product of my time, after all.

Interesting to me your view of our religious "tribes" and their cultural values. Good post. Thank you

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by Rook1545

You do realize that the killings in the name of Jesus have stopped? a looong time ago?
Muslims continue to kill not only their enemies but also their own daughters.
maybe you should do a little research before becoming a muslim.

Can you please re-read that statement of yours?

Why do you think we have so many people in the USA that are blood-thirsty for Muslims?

Why the hell are we killing Muslims in Middle East? Sure...I anticipate the argument that it's defensive to quote, "protect ourselves". However, I ask, how many corn-bread-fed Christians want to see Muslims killed? This entire thread proves this point by statements like, "they should be wiped out" -- arguably by Christian-raised individuals.

I am not Muslim, nor Christian. Religions are like fast-food for the masses and soul... convenient morality standards and practices for the less clever fellows who can't see the wider picture of enlightenment. Religion and culture go hand in hand, using and abusing you and demeaning yourself to a lower standard than you really are.

It is sad to see many being used/abused by control icons and mechanisms (ie; culture and religion) in this way, but it must/has to be so.

"Christians" in the Crusades at times were so starved for food that they resorted to cannibalism. Europeans at that time were so backwards, they were perceived as barbaric, smelly, monsters who never bathed (for fear of water) and practiced insane/barbaric forms of "medicine" (torture) compared to their Arab adversaries.

I take no side, I just wish people would try and gain a wider mental/historical perspective before jumping to emotional/cultural viewpoints.

If you take offense to this, you are not in the wrong -- you simply have chosen a cheaper, easier, more degrading way of life. There is nothing wrong with that...all possible experiences by humans need to be experienced for the one overmind.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Fathom,
please read up on history before going ape-$#it.

Roughly 1000AD it was the norm to marry at 13 or earlier for many many people. Vikings especially 11-12y/old. Now were talking a man most likely 19 or older, as that was a MAN back then an old man would be mid 30 a dead man would be 40yr/old (yay medicine and bacteria such as penicilium).

And as for a polygamist well that sure the hell is better then what the majority of the earthly population was doing back then. i.e. raping/sex w/o real consent.
So for a man to have multiple wives and support them really wouldn't be so bad. Did you know there was a medieval law that if you were to rape a woman you were supposed to marry her. Isn't that pleasant. It was passed down to the catholic religion by the Roman empire.

Now I'm agnostic and don't give two #s about one religion or the other as they're just early forms of law which have now become so much more (not for the better if you ask me).

But back to the point. So the F what? Compare him to the people of his time, not to the standards of modern western culture.
I can guarantee your ancestors and everyone elses ancestors on this beautiful rock around that time did far worse than this Prophet Muhammad.

And I bet if your life span was 30 maybe 40-- if your lucky -- you'd begin banging a lot earlier than you would now (I'm not sure if your male or female but it applies either way).

So I guess what I'm saying is, you either heard about this and didn't think the whole picture through or you just like to instigate religious debate.
End all be all your point is moot.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
As an ancillary side note, I have taken classes on multiple religions in college, as well as "Classical Islamic History". I have read both accounts from both sides of the Crusades -- as well as studied the historical facts behind Islam.

I suppose you could call me a student of Theology, Psychology, History, and Philosophy. And this is what I have come to learn after keeping an open mind and reading historical source-material from both sides:

What the West knows about Islam is totally convoluted...what the Islamic world knows about Christianity is totally slandered.

It's similar to both sides looking at the other through a twisted tunnel of propaganda, half-truths and lies.

There is no easy nor clear answer.

At least both sides believe in ONE "God". That's a start...I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's thread's such as this that remind me we are doomed as a species.
To argue what happened so long ago.
And make it a basis for hatred and conflict is about the most childish thing i have ever seen.
IT IS IRRELIVANT WHAT MOHAMMED OR JESUS DID SOOOO... LONG AGO!
iT IS RELEVANT WHAT WE SAY AND DO TODAY!
BOTH RELIGIONS PRAY TO THE SAME GOD!
GET FREAKIN OVER IT!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What evidence is there that Muhammad even existed? NONE just like there is no evidence of Jesus's existence....

Religion is a hoax

Peace

CR

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
finally someone is grasping it how can a Prophet of God do that.

Go have a Good read hear

www.islamtruths.com....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
He will always be remembered in history as the pedophile prophet and leader of the bloodiest religion ever on Earth.

Wow, you must fallow GWB as if he's God or something... You have know idea of the Muslim religion because if you did you would know that the Muslim religion and the Christian religion are 99% the same. The 1% that differs if the fact that Muslims believe Jesus was only a messiah while Christians believe he was not only a messiah but also the only true son of God.

Yes, there is one prophet in the Muslim religion that raped and pillaged and slaughtered many people but most Muslims don't follow that prophet and for the most part they are ashamed of him.

I know many Muslims and most Muslims would give you the shirt off there backs if you needed it. I would suggest you read the Muslim bible before posting such a comment.

There are far worst religions in this world than the Muslim religion. I know, I have read almost all the holly bible's and holy scribes. You must live in a really small bubble if that is what you believe.

Ever wonder why Christians are fighting Muslims? It's not for the reasons your probably thinking, unless you thinking that it's there(world elites/your masters) way of doing away with Jesus Christ. In a few years they will say that "all religions are bad even Christian, cause look what the Christians have done, They blamed 911 on the Muslim religion and slaughtered many innocent people".

If America is true to Jesus Christ as America is a Christian Country then they shouldn't be leading a war that will eventually lead to WWIII, neither should they be killing innocent people. Hundreds of innocent people dead on both sides and how many Terrorist have been arrested? I think the total count is like less that 12.

Americans claim to have the best weapons and boast on the fact that they can pinpoint a target and hit it it with extreme accuracy while leaving minimal damage.... Hell I even saw a documentary where they were saying they could launch missiles from miles away and get it to go through the window of a house and out the other side of the house window and do little damage to the house. Thats how accurate they claim there missiles are and yet hundreds of innocent people are dead?

Maybe it's time people start truly waking up!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

It's a real cultural hot button with Americans, these days. I do not think this is an accident.

The OP reminds me of the bearded SAS soldiers who were caught by Iraqi security after having gone on a random shooting spree, from Shia to Sunni communites. They were not in uniform. According to the report I read, which received no news coverage and was quickly shuffled off into the darkness, it looked as if their mission was to stir up violence and hatred between communities. They were "busted" out of jail by a tank crew, and their identities remain unclear, though there was a picture of them on the Web.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On another note back in them days people only lived to be 30-40 years old and at 40 you were considered an vary old man, so getting married at 9 wasn't an uncommon practice all around the world not just with the Muslims but the Jews as well as the Catholics and other religions.

Allot of ignorance here, I would suggest people start reading up on history instead of taking other peoples words as fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Fathom

Fathom,

How about this? I bear witness that the Prophet Muhammad is The Messenger of God, and you bear witness that he is a pedophile, I invoke God's curse on whoever of us is lying.

The true God, not the one made in the violent image of man, thankfully won't honor your curse anyway. But you really need to ask God to show you in your heart the truth about power, greed and the men who have crafted most of the world religions. By their fruit they are known. God is Love, and peace, and gives us all free will. We are taking what seems so very long, because God is slowly transforming the worst amongst us. Any religon that forces everyone to accept it, that practices an eye for an eye, that perpetrates crimes against children and women, by not allowing them complete equality and freedom, including to think for themselves and embrace any faith or lack of faith they wish, as their journey is their own. By their fruits they are known. As to your curse. God will do what He/She normally does, and wait patiently for you to gain control of yourself and suddenly notice the Spirit waiting. Again, by their violent fruits they are known. All religions are politically contrived to control free sovereign people.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Hey chief...

Islam is coming to a place near you.. soon one of your family members, friends or neighbors will join the winning bandwagon and you will be left behind.

My religion was accepted in a country with 280mil souls without a single slap on a face, while you people send your missionaries to feed the hungry mouths of Africa and south America then feed them your holy spirit stuff.

Mohammad's religion has 1.3+ billion followers and counting, surly some of us would have noticed that there was a serious problem with him...

What did Mohammad do to you to make you go and become the most trusted ally to the people who (according to your religion) killed your God??

PS: Nothing against Christianity or Israel, I just wanted to show you and people who think like you how stupid you really are

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyCM
So basically, you claim to know what people want?

In some societies and religions, virgin sacrifice is still practiced. It is usually the greatest honour one can receive in those societies and though it seems awful to us, "sacrificees" later are revealed to have been very pleased and excited to have been chosen (eg, through a diary). Their parents and siblings feel honour and pride, as well.

So even though most of us don't want to be killed, etcetera we cannot say the same about others with 100% certainty. It is morality alone, and morality is subjective and never concrete.

I can think of quite a few of these groups. Arizona Wilder is only one amongst many speaking out against such corruption. Mind controlling victims through massive abuse doen't count as a pleased and excited, unless they are so depressed by the lack of love they have received these children want to die.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why do religious people hate each other so much? I will tell you why, it's because they really don't know the real God but are serving a false god.

That being said, I used to be like that, I still find it hard not to hate the muslim extremists who torture and kill others simply because they have been brainwashed by a false religion.

Often they are under demonic control, but wait so are so called Christians as well. Any group or organization that would kill or cause horrible hurt to another group because they think they have the permission from God to do so is sadly mistaken.

I feel really bad for the billions of people who the fallen one is leading right into hell through pseudo religions.

That being said I challenge anyone to find fault with the true Christian faith. There is no fault to be found in this belief, only in certain religious denominations who have listened to a leader who has directed them to live by his words and not Gods.

I would run the prisons in abu ghraib much more intelligently than the way they are being run, with hatred being met with hatred. This leads to destruction on both sides, exactly what lucifer wants.

I would make the men who hate so much have to listen to the true gospel of Christ, and what harm could come from that. I tell you many would convert after they see how real Christians act towards each other and even their enemies. God commands us to pray for our enemies, not try to kill as many as we can.

That being said, we are not pushovers, we know God is with us and even if we die we have the assurance of eternal life in Heaven. I tell you this not to proselytize you, but because I have been witness to Gods love on a scale that very few ever get to see. He actually sent angels to fight against the evil fallen angels that were oppressing me.

So that leads to another question for you muslims, if I believe in the Trinity of God which is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and I was praying directly to God who dwells in heaven and asking for angels to be sent to fight against the evil demons who were oppressing me and he answered immeadiately and in such an amazing supernatural way that i and another witnessed, who was it that answered this prayer to God in heaven?

A house divided will fall, so you know it wasn't the devil, and if I'm a heretic, why would God even bother? In fact, any other faith answer me who it was that answered the prayer? I mean do your gods answer the prayers of someone who doesn't even know their names? I say you need to look into the TRUE Christian faith and see the wisdom in it.

It harbours no harm towards anyone, even though at times I think hateful thoughts towards those who are so evil. That is natural, and we are now in the flesh, but still God says to study the word and meet with other believers and pray without ceasing to overcome the flesh.

I have failed to do this now for many years, and I have paid dearly for it. I know I'm sealed and still going to be in heaven with my saviour Jesus Christ, but even I who had been given much, and allowed to see Gods swift and powerful miracles still backslid into a form of slow death by giving in to the flesh and not doing what God has commanded in His holy Bible.

And we are not under the old covenant, but since Jesus has died for ALL of mankinds sins, we are now under the NEW covenant, and the New Testament is the books you should live your life by, not the old.

Stop thinking you are holier than this group or that group, because we are all in the midst of a great battle for our souls. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That new testament verse is what it's all about. Our souls are being tested, this is our proving ground, will you prove yourself worthy to be with God in Heaven, or worthy to be sent to Hell for eternity?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Muhammad had to just be in the right place at the right time. As a leader of a major world religion the guy left behind nothing of value. I have read most of the Koran and it leaves even more room than the Bible for nuts to exploit it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join