It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania UFO Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First vid. Looks like it's being taken from inside a car or a house through a window. Seems you can see darker areas that are perhaps reflections of people, and when these darker shapes (reflections) move, other lights appear or dissapear, so I'm thinking it's a reflection on the window.

2nd Vid. I have seen that one before. Seems kinda fake to me. Why would someone point a surveillance camera at the forest? Where is the start of the footage when the alien appears in that particular spot?

3rd vid. Unsure what that could be, so yeah UFO...but, I'd like to see some clearer footage...the resolution is horrible.

4th vid. Satellite, ISS, something like that probable. I got a headache watching the shaky footage though ;-)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Yeah, this pretty much sums it up. The first one is clearly a reflection. The second one is simply ludicrous. The fourth one could be an ol' orbiting satellite. The third one is the only one that has any real value... though, it is horrible quality - and I imagine that's as good as it's going to get. So, we're left with interesting but

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Curious, what is it you think pointing out and posting things like this will do? Raise awareness of Ufology? Surely you understand the only thing your doing here (and those ignorant folks who come out of the woodwork to support this stuff) is to further propagate the well deserved stereotype that makes it impossible to discuss this subject with real people.

Sad, truly sad. I don't know what upsets me more, that you honestly think that any of the crap your presenting has any value to it, or that there are hundreds of folks on here that will ignorantly subscribe to the least plausible explanation for any of this junk, making us all look like idiots in the process.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Geez...don't you think you are being a little hard on the OP? Sure, to some people, the vids seem pretty mundane and ordinary, but to others, like the OP, they may have not seen anything like that before and are here looking for help. That's what ATS is about really...coming on, looking for other peoples ideas, etc, etc. I welcome posts like this, if only to further educate those who really want to learn and be involved.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
1. Looks like it could be the camera itself (optical)
2. I would guess it is a hoax (well done one)
3. Interesting, I don't know what it could be
4. The planet Venus. It is very bright at dusk and unfortunately does get misidentified as a UFO.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

4. The planet Venus. It is very bright at dusk and unfortunately does get misidentified as a UFO.

I was thinking Venus at first for the 4th video as well, but does it not appear to be moving? Perhaps it was just the camera being moved to different locations that gave me this impression.

new topics

top topics

join