It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist, but YOU don't know that for sure!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We are all on this forum because we believe aliens are out there, but to be honest with you, most of us have simply taken someone else's word for it without us, the individual having experienced the reality of these beings, in some way, shape or form for ourselves.

We look for new external evidence such as youtube videos, photos, or for some expert to validate what we believe. Every single time coming to the conclusion that this same exact evidence can't be trusted because it simply has to be a hoax. You feel it in the very fiber of your being that there has to be a better way of being certain of the existence of these beings, yet you can't quite put your finger on it.

The only bonafide way in our current circumstance to verify for yourselves is to call on your god, the universe, or the aliens themselves and ask them from your very soul to reveal themselves to you and to establish a relationship with you that can be trusted on when all else fails.

I myself after many years of prayer was led to a telepathic communication with my own inner being who began introducing me to the alien phenomenon years before I ever heard a single ufo report or ever displayed even casual interest in the subject.

I was led to such incredible realities as the hollow earth and the extra terrestrials that live there in peace and harmony and who are just waiting for the perfect time which is now nearly upon us for them as well as the legions of starships from the intergalactic federation of planets, to finally make themselves known to the world.

Yes, I said intergalactic federation of planets! Did I stutter? I know someone on this site just posted a thread on why he believes there has to be such a federation and I'm sure many of you had a nice little chuckle at his expense.

If someone else had told me this story many years ago, I too would have mocked them. I know it to be true, ONLY because I personally experienced it, but YOU personally don't know that for sure. I could be making all this up as far as you're concerned.

The only way for sure is to call on your god or whoever you believe in to lead you and to remove any shadow of doubt about this or any other subject for that matter.

We all love watching ufo videos or looking at pictures of the grays, but you guys have been on this site long enough to know that this type of evidence is becoming easier than ever to fabricate. Remember, "the truth is out there", right? WRONG!!! The truth has always been and always will be inside you, no matter how hard you look for it elsewhere.

Mod Edit - added paragraphs for easier reading. (no charge this time
)

[edit on 19-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by knowthyself

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.There are many of us who believe many things when it comes to aliens.There are so many different ideas out there that some have said was fact.Example some would say that what you have been through was a form of demonic confusion.Meaning that the forces of evil will show you things wonderful things just to fool you.Others believe that aliens are real and a galactic federation is real. Some believe its the NWO faking it to blind us from the "truth".Some believe in a combination of the three.Some dont believe at all.
With all these different theories about the greys are bad,the greys are good.Anu is really Satan.Aliens created us.Aliens helped God create us.Aliens are really human time travelers from the future.Some of these people claim that they recieved this information from a spirit guide or that the aliens themselfs told them on a ship,in dream and so on.Some state its a fact that we are about to go through a change and the aliens are here to help us though it or just observe the event.You see so many different points of view.You can pray for ansewrs.There is no guarentee that you will get any or that the response you get is from the one you prayed to in the first place.Now where do I stand on the issue?To be honest I just dont know.I use to believe one thing or another,but now im just not sure.One thing I do believe in all my heart is that something is going to happen soon,The source of that "happening"?I just dont know.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Aliens exist, but YOU don't know that for sure!!

We are all on this forum because we believe aliens are out there, but to be honest with you, most of us have simply taken someone else's word for it without us, the individual having experienced the reality of these beings, in some way, shape or form for ourselves.

None of us really KNOW anything... For example, we assume that the world is round because we're told it is, we've seen the curvature of the horizon, and we've seen photos from space, etc. However, do we, personally, really know, unequivocally, for our own selves, that this is "fact"...or are we taking the words of others, and the evidence at hand, and drawing a reasonable conclusion?

Personally, my own childhood sighting (only personal one I couldn't explain) is what got me interested in the subject. Since then, I've read/seen everything I can get my hands on about it. While over 90% of the info seems to be hoaxes, misidentifications, or outright lies, that still leaves some compelling cases and sightings that could have a HUGE significance to our understanding of the Universe and our place within it...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

You make excellent points. I asked myself all those questions and the one question that was the most important to me was " has what iv'e been shown improved or damaged ny life". Has it made me more aware of who the god who I pray to is, has it made me more confident, and most importantly, has it made me more loving. I never ever gave a damm what happened to humanity. In the past year or so, the things iv'e been shown have sunk so deep and an unexpected love for the well being of all life has been born. Certainty only comes with time and the developing of the relationship with your god and the diminishing of doubt. Just think, what point would there be in soul searching or prayer if it was only symbolic. Even science has always said that most humans only use 10 percent of their brain. Maybe the key to using more of YOUR OWN brain is to ask god to show you how to use it and then to believe that he can answer you. Ironically, the harder you trust in god, the more he leads you to trust in self for the simple reason that he himself trusts in self and fully understands that it's simply a practical matter to trust in one's own awareness.

new topics

top topics

join