It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 2012 is the final Judgement. (bible say so!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
No doubt you've heard what's being said about the upcoming year 2012. Is it irony that the book of Revelation Chapter 20 piece 12 reads:

Revelation 20:12 (New International Version)

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

?

Does God enjoy a good Joke?

2012 is the final judgement, for the bible tells you so.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi, Incarnated!

Considering that men are responsible for the Chapter and Verse portion of Revelation, this could take away from your theory regarding God's placement of this particular verse and its parallel with the year 2012.

Of course, one might assume that God was behind these men, directing them in their placement of chapter and verse, so I am certain the debate could go either way!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
No doubt you've heard what's being said about the upcoming year 2012.

bible code, joke... or something else?

perhaps it is another clear example of synchronicity
->> look up Buckminister Fuller and his many thought provoking and enlightening works (PPM-P material)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The great judgment happens 1000 years after the return of Christ, so this event cannot happen in 2012.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

[edit on 19/6/08 by doctorex]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
The great judgment happens 1000 years after the return of Christ, so this event cannot happen in 2012.

Although in time/space sequencial, sure it happens after the 1000 years, but out of the context of time/space it may just happen in 2012.

Out of time/space these events have already unfolded. I'm sure at the point of 2012, there will be nothing new going on.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No doubt you've heard what's being said about the upcoming year 2012. Is it irony that the book of Revelation Chapter 20 piece 12 reads:

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

?

Mayan calender....2012 big things will happen......(fast forward...word of mouth) bible written.....word of mouth of 2012...."add it in, we got nothing."

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I dont think anything the Bible predicted has come true, outside of what it contains in itself, if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When people are going to get off their predictions bubble and realized that the Jesus of the bible resurrection was to be fulfilled during the lifetimes of the people that last saw him alive.

Oh, that was a mistake that is why we have now the rapture.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

?

you do realize at judgement day is when the new heavens and new earth are created that means total destruction

but in other posts of your re 2012, its either ascension or the end of government granted you said death upto 75%

but never judgement and you stated this before too
"I've personally tracked the beginnings to about 125 thousand years ago."

not sure how

and then this thread has nothing to due with judgement and end of the world

www.abovetopsecret.com...

im just trying to find a story that all fits together with your statements and piece them together

from your understanding, what is exactly 2012

just cut and dry

and then i found this, all your 2012 stuff has basic things you keep repeating but there is much change in all of them, so what do you really believe, REALLY

this is your quote
This is what I see 2012 as:

What is "2012"? 2012 is just a "time" marker as to the about point of the ending of one cycle and the start of another. All the things that happen here happen for a reason, and that reason works out in the end product. However as the story goes some 200 thousand years or so ago off world beings sent to establish (help) mankind move through the stages of spiritual eveloution defaulted in their duties. Rather then following the game plan they went about things their own way. This included enslavement of mankind. This was the origin of the "fallen angels" story also known as (the Nephilum, Anuiakai...).

Those "fallen" beings were made into mortals, but not wanting to be distroyed and with understandings of the inner workings of spiritual matters they introduced much confusion into the planet. In this way they set off a cycle of reincarnation loops. In this way they thought they'd rule forever. However over the past tens of thousands of years this planet has been going through cycles of cleansing. This cleaning process confuses more and more the minds of the fallen making them fact the choice of rising or falling more.

So in that way 2012 is just the next phase of the cleansing process. However this understood from a higher state of mind. In the physical understanding in mind, the mindset too many here are stuck in, 2012 marks "the end of the world". 2012 is the end of the world as long as it is understood that a world map has nothing to do with geography. A world map has to do with kingdoms and nations of mankind and the way they seperate.

2012 is a birthing of a new world. It's very exciting! It's a reason for great joy. A good bulk of the population that face "death" in the upcoming 2012 pheonomenon are reborn (reincarnated) into a world free of confusion of the states of mind that have plagued this planet and its worlds for too long now.

top topics

join