It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration of the body in sleep..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I had vibrations in my sleep starting in '89 but found out after EEG's and a CAT scan at Fort Belvoir that I had epileptic seizures while I slept.

The seizures woke me up and I thought 1. earthquake or 2. my husband was purposely shaking the bed to mess with me.

If you have them often you might want to ask a doctor if you need any testing in that regard.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
wow, I created an acount for ATS just a minute ago just to reply to this thread.

I too have had these vibrations and buzzing during sleep. I had my 1st one when I was 12 yrs old. It scared the sh*t out of me. It felt like someone was holding me down and I couldnt move no matter how hard I tried. I tried to yell but nothing came out.

Over the years I have gotten used to them. When I start to hear the buzzing and feel the vibrations I just relax and welcome it and try to get to the bottom of it.

I even picked up Meditation and have been practicing for years. I have learned when im in a very deep meditation I start to feel same buzzing and vibrations but not as aggresive.

Last night I had one which lead me to search for this topic.
I had very agressive Vibrations and Loud buzzing. The vibrations got stronger, the Buzzing got louder and higher in frequency in a split second. The Vibrations and Buzzing got so intense that ...I just left and slipped away into the most amazing feeling I have ever had in my life that I cannot explain in words. I cant remember anything after that.

I do not believe these experiences are bad, in fact I think it has something to do with what Ashflash said about the 3rd eye Chakra.

I hope this reply helps other people who have experienced this amazing phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yeah I have been noticing this in my own experience recently, and in my case the vibrations begin in my eyes. They go into REM before I fall asleep. I have noticed these vibrations have patterns to them, and on my first try I was able to control these paterns, it was like dialing a telephone in a very artistic way. I found that to do this successfully one must balance their spirit between sleep/awake.

These vibrations went all over through my body during the journey, and I felt like somebody was touching me or pressing up against me while there was an electrical impulse making its way through my body. A few nights ago when this happened was the first time I recognized what was happening. I took a brief two hour journey through a region of the vast expanse of my massive soul,(I was originally the living manifestation of possibly the largest galaxy in the known cosmos, then in 2001, there was a collision and I consumed another large galaxy) in order to clean up the debris and reorder my members.

During this projection I was able to finally locate and consume the supermassive singularity of the intruder galaxy. Who ever this was, they are brain dead now. After eight years of plaguing my mind with destroyed stars and collision debris and the shady manifestation of the intruder singularity, I have finally consumed the core of the intruder and begun to reorder my members by cleaning up the collision debris that was clouding my mind.

Wanna know why I am telling this? Because I am showing that we have the ability to go into trance and manipulate our own very souls by a sort of projection. My account is very rare though, because not many men or woman throughout time have ever had a supermassive singularity at their core, and no one with the size of mine. I for one can say that projection absolutely makes me more stabilized, as I have found a way to do maintainence to the structure of my chaotic soul.

For now I am in the development stage of understanding how these vibrations dial ones self into a particular place, but I am sure that these vibrations are directly related to the location one finds themselves in during said projection. For the record, I like these vibrations or electrical impulses because they sooth my nerves. To me electricity feels good because my nerves are tortured. I find it to be like when you are at a physical therapy session and the therapist applies the electrodes to the injured part of the body, and then theraputically shocks you, alligning your muscles and nerves into a sort of syncronization.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi okay,
I'm really really freaked out right now.
Sorry for constand "enters" I'm writing this from
my phone and I want to see what's written.

Today I saw the worst movie (now I think)
ever with my girlfriend
it was paranormal activity and honestly
I wish I didn't watch it
I believe in that stuff, but not to the
extent of fear.
Anyway tonight I couldn't sleep
I was just scared #less.
I awoke o my dad humming really loudly
from his room, and this has never happened before
otherwise I wouldve woken up before too, I believe,

then at around 2am I felt, my damn cat,
my door was closed
I felt my cat kneading and purring, I was totally awake,
I felt a pitch, like the mosquito noose through my head
then I felt that scanning vibration thing, and i felt compeltely pinioned
#
my doors closed how the f*** did my cat get in?
I had to see so I struggled managed to turn my head to see no cat no open door
thank god.
Edit. As soon as I awoke to the cat and realized by god the door is closed how is he on here, I began to feel the vibration after that realization
Oh.

I believe in god. I do, Christ and the holy spirit
but I've never prayed a lot, or gone to church that much
i wanted to, but I felt guilty, becase i think if I start now
I believe god will think I'm only doing it so I can pray
for help later. And I don't want that so I just don't .
I say this... I think it's a short protection prayer in Russian
that my
mom made me say
#
I also don't meditate
so none of that projection stuff , I have no understaning of it

Anyway. I once again awoke to a vibrating scanning feeling
I'm just freaking out because of that stupid movie
and i googled that feeling expecting to find nothing
but then I read all four pages. Which just freaked me out more
with the presence of other people.

Oh I thought the vibrations was something going through me
and then before stumbling to this site
I thought maybe god accepts me. And I shouldn't fear what I mentioned above

Sigh
I want to sleep but I'm afraid

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Drpolio]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have also experienced vibration and more recently a very high pitched frequency. both occurred when I was sleeping. The vibration occurred one night and felt like my body became a cell phone or pager. The vibration was a constant and lasted only a few seconds. It seemed to originate around the middle of my back. It was a very electronic sensation and enough to take me to another level of consciousness. At that point I was somewhat lucid and someone, a woman, began speaking to me. It was as if I was watching a TV interview and I was the interviewer. I don't remember what the woman said, bit I can tell you this was not a regular dream. I am a very vivid dreamer and have experience controlling my dreams, lucid dreaming, etc, but this was very strange. It only happened once.

Very recently, I experienced a very high pitched sound while I was sleeping.
I play the electric guitar and it was like the high pitched feedback one gets from an amplifier/microphone. It is almost unbearable. When this happened it also lasted a short while and then everything went black like an old tube TV shutting off where the picture gets smaller down to a little white dot in the middle of a black screen. I then immediately regained complete waking consciousness. I would just like to know whether or not anyone else has had either or both of these experiences. I do not think this is a medical thing or because I am as I stated a very experienced dreamer and I also meditate and have experienced other types of vibrations and physiological things. I am wondering if i am somehow being targeted or I am one of many experiencing this. I do know for a fact, there are chemtrails being sprayed almost daily where I live in California and wonder if this some kind of experimentation related to the the scalar/ HAARP activity. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I posted my experience with buzzing sounds and body vibrations in another thread called "tingling sensation in the forehead". Then I found this one... wow it's amazing to find other people going through this. I've been dealing with it alone for 10 years. I've met a handful of people who can also hear abnormal buzzing sounds, but no one else who chronically experiences the somatic vibrations/pressures/tingling which seems to be of an electrical nature.

I'll be coming back to these threads if I can ever make heads or tails of what this is all about. It seems like there's an extreme concentration of this vibrating energy in my forehead and my hands, and like I should be doing something with it. Maybe I'm wrong and it never goes beyond being just a sensation.

About the buzzing in the ears... I've had that along with the vibrating sensations for ten years now, so I've had a bit of time to watch it's patterns. I mainly experience it inside of buildings, and at the moment I enter a door if it's going to happen at all. Not too long ago I started getting the sense that something was traveling up the back of my neck and into my ears to produce this sound. It's almost like something else is activated, for whatever reason, then sends a signal to my ears to make a buzzing sound. What is getting activated, and why... that'll be a hurdle to ever figure out.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Hi, Just noticed this thread and thought I would chip in.

The sensation you are experiencing used to happen to me a lot. I narrowed it down over the years and discovered it almost exclusively happened when I was dropping off to sleep, when my body wasn't particularly tired. If I had slept during the day for some reason.

I would suddenly experience what seemed like a whole body vibration, accompanied by what seemed like a loud electrical buzzing. It is a very disturbing sensation but over the years I learned to deal with it.

The experience is usually followed by my mind becoming alert or afraid. This fear is then compounded by the fact that my body is actually asleep and it is difficult to make my body respond to my wishes that I want to sit up and shake it off.

What happens next can really freak you out, and it really does depend on your frame of mind at the time. It is during these moments that people experience the presence of the old hag.

On a number of occasions I have literally been face to face only inches away from a demonic creature. I see it in so much detail I could almost paint it. It is always the same species of creature.

It is usually after this that I manage to wake my body up, by this time in a cold sweat.

I have now found that when I experience the buzzing/vibration, my mind is lucid enough to control what I see during this lucid dreaming period.

I believe this is actually an OOBE because we are at this point, present in the astral plane. For me sleep usually comes fairly soon and experiences after this point are often forgotten.

I have learned only in recent years that this experience is what is termed as sleep paralysis. This sound very clinical to me because I feel that this name does not do justice to the experience.

What actually causes the strong vibration and accompanying noise is still a mystery to me, but it is without doubt the catalyst that wakes my mind into lucid thought.

My conclusion after 30yrs or more of this experience is that we do in fact enter the astral world, the place we pass through when we die on our journey to the spiritual plane. I believe that entities live in the astral both good and bad as they do in the physical plane.

In the astral it is your thoughts that manifests your reality and entities appear as real as anything on this plane. I believe that when we sleep we all pass through the astral, but our brain switches off our conscious thought as a self defense mechanism.

I believe our vague recollection of our dreams are just echoes of what our subconscious experiences in the astral.

I think it is the nature of our physical existence that we don't experience this twilight world for very long because it is not a particularly nice place to be.

Unlike our final destination which is .........just heaven.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have these vibrations as well and it's usually happening when I am listening to Astral Projection meditation track and other meditative tracks on my iPod in bed.
Sometimes though the vibrations happen without the meditation tracks.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i get these vibrations too. usually after or during a lucid dream. i also think it might have to do with astral travel. and sometimes when i am already asleep i sometimes see my bedroom even with my eyes closed. i wonder if that has to do with astral travel too. but the vibrations for me are usually unpleasant and i feel paralyzed. we might be experiencing something similar though.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi I'm new in the forum and to be honest one of the reasons I joined was because I've been experiencing all the things you describe in your post , when people started to ask me to explain my experience i have been unable to do it, but I think the way you describe it is perfect, since I began reading this kinds of stuff i have found people that have one or two of this lets call them "skills" even though i woldn't call it that way. Well my point is you posted an anonymous reply and i wolud like to ask you more questions about the subject, if your interested please reply, I'm looking forward to contact you..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ashflash

I have been having these experiences for about 7 years now. It started as I was seeking religion, and the truth about God. Sometimes it happened when going to sleep, and sometimes in the morning. It started with gentle vibration throughout my body, and colored geometric shapes that constantly moved. This was with my eyes closed. It was a very very plesant feeling. I associated it with a filling of the holy spirit. I actually had an entire 3 days that it happened at any time I sat quietly. I felt like simply going into a room by myself just so I could enjoy the experience of being in the presence of God, but of course life is busy, and I couldn't just shut myself away. Besides, I wasn't telling anyone about this, as I thought they would think me crazy. So I tried to act normal. But I have to admit that even I thought maybe there was some physical problem, or mental problem, as it persisted. When trying to explain to my doctor, he suggested I have sleep studies done. Very expensive so I didn't. The noise didn't start until about the 3 or 4 year. That was scary for me. I'd try to stop it. Now I've learned to just go with it. I also have the flashing strobe light visual effect once in a great while. Also sometimes I faintly hear music that isn't there, tinkling bells, or quiet voices. I am not crazy. I am a quality engineer, and have a responsible position, and am very sane. I have come to accept these experiences. There is one other thing I experience that just started about a year ago. I feel a presence in the bedroom. I can feel someone/something sit on the bed. You know how you can kind of feel the bed move if someone sits on it? Sometimes it seems to lay down beside me. Sometimes it happens along with the vibrations and the noise. This bothers me. I usually am about half awake, and I tell it to go away, or leave in the name of Jesus. I don't know what it is all about. I used to think it was only me. I think it may be something out there, that is working on us, or in us. Possibly a God thing, or possibly an alien thing. I don't know. I just have to keep my faith in God, and try not to let any of these experiences turn me away from Him.

Hi I'm new in the forum and to be honest one of the reasons I joined was because I've been experiencing all the things you describe in your post , when people started to ask me to explain my experience i have been unable to do it, but I think the way you describe it is perfect, since I began reading this kinds of stuff i have found people that have one or two of this lets call them "skills" even though i woldn't call it that way. Well my point is you posted an anonymous reply and i wolud like to ask you more questions about the subject, if your interested please reply, I'm looking forward to contact you..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can\'t help but reply when i see this thread. I see many valid responses that reflect that of my own. This happens to me when i oversleep, if i\'m lazy and hang out in bed and fall asleep while reading something on my phone i get the vibrations. It scares the f&*^ out of me and i count down from 10 backwards to wake up because the time it happens i cannot move and i dont know what to do. I can only think that its my time to leave this planet and in my head im not ready to, i dont want to die in my sleep. Granted i read multiple accounts of people just saying accept this as a \"gift\". It\'s never a gift when im paralyzed in bed, cant move then strange vibrations overtake my body and im struggling to figure out whats going on.

The very first time i experienced this i was about 6 years old. I was laying in bed and the vibrations overtook my body in which i freaked out and ran out of my room telling my mom it felt like i was on a sea-saw and didnt know what was going on. She told me to go back to bed, which i did and it didnt occur again for another 10-12 years at least.

I'm always well aware that i'm sleeping when this happens and i try to call out for help and get someone to wake me up, like im in a freddy kruger movie. I am really looking for help and i dont want to feel like im going to die, if you look at accounts of people with NDE they all say they say a light or felt something that moved them. What if i accept whats going on and die in my sleep i'm 100% terrified of that fact because then i have no way to tell my family that i love them etc. When i wake from these tremors i am completely removed of energy and can barely keep my eyes open. I want to go back to sleep but subconciously i tell myself to wake up, get up to do something where i wont be experiencing this.

There was only one time i accepted what was going on and allowed myself to venture out, as i was getting out i noticed that my bedroom was composed of dark shapes and blobs. My lamp was a grey blob so was my dresser, nothing was distinct. As i went out to the hallway there was a dark shadow that moved towards me in which i wnet back in my room and wished to wake up. Outside of that i've always been completely scared of this and just want it to go away
[edit on 13-4-2010 by hiwhatsup]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by hiwhatsup]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I've had something similar yet totally different from everyone else here. From time to time while I lay in bed, wide awake mind you and only at night, my bed will start to vibrate. It's not like a huge vibration its a very slight vibration. It's so small that you question whether or not you are actually feeling it. I once got out of bed and put my hand on the bed to make sure it wasn't my muscles or anything. It was just the slightest of vibrations on the bed.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah I've got one of those quarter-operated vibrating beds so anyway.

Just joking! haha.

Seriously though as far as the electromagnetic pollution -- that can happen as well.

It's a two way street -- if you have third eye transduction then your brain will pick up electromagnetic fields especially if a circuit isn't grounded properly in the house.

But that's more like a shock than a vibration.

The vibration is more like tingling which is electrochemical -- and it's actually the etheric body.

So most of these OBE experiences are not real astral travel -- they're just the etheric body.

You have to build up and convert the electrochemical kundalini energy into electromagnetic energy -- chi or prana -- to have the real astral travel. That's actually very rare and an advanced yoga or qigong state of meditation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Periodically on and off i have been experiencing vibrations of my body early in the morning during sleep. I know i have posted this is paranormal but i did think that maybe it doesn't have to be some medical problem but actually could be sometthing to do with changes to the earth, as this is what im feeling.
One morning in particular though was pretty intense. I was half awake and half asleep(eyes closed shut, didnt open them at all) when i felt what felt like a body scan. It started from my head and as it was going down my body was vibrating and then the scan moved up again from my feet to my head. Like sometthing was scanning me and vinbrating me at the same time. It felt calming and peaceful and not tormenting and i slept all the way through. I wasn't frightened either when it was happening. I have had out of body experiences more frightening but this was not frightening at all.

Can someone explain if this has anything to do with the earth changes, or know what it is or have had similar experiences?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

if you could learn to capture that feeling your could experiance and OBE (out of body experiance) on demand, eventually the vibrations will grow and begin to feel a little overwhealming and you will either leave you body then or enter sleep paralysis and then leave your body.

after that the universe is your play ground, you can go anywhere, even a different planet, heck maybe a few of their citizens will see you up in the sky as a ball of light.

anyways if i were you i would be excited about having this happen to you, it is a huge step forward

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Periodically on and off i have been experiencing vibrations of my body early in the morning during sleep. I know i have posted this is paranormal but i did think that maybe it doesn't have to be some medical problem but actually could be sometthing to do with changes to the earth, as this is what im feeling.
One morning in particular though was pretty intense. I was half awake and half asleep(eyes closed shut, didnt open them at all) when i felt what felt like a body scan. It started from my head and as it was going down my body was vibrating and then the scan moved up again from my feet to my head. Like sometthing was scanning me and vinbrating me at the same time. It felt calming and peaceful and not tormenting and i slept all the way through. I wasn't frightened either when it was happening. I have had out of body experiences more frightening but this was not frightening at all.

Can someone explain if this has anything to do with the earth changes, or know what it is or have had similar experiences?

if you could learn to capture that feeling your could experiance and OBE (out of body experiance) on demand, eventually the vibrations will grow and begin to feel a little overwhealming and you will either leave you body then or enter sleep paralysis and then leave your body.

after that the universe is your play ground, you can go anywhere, even a different planet, heck maybe a few of their citizens will see you up in the sky as a ball of light.

anyways if i were you i would be excited about having this happen to you, it is a huge step forward in your spiritual growth

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've experienced such vibrations when using tracks like these, though I've never been able to "take the next step", it seems. I always seem to be locked in place and unable to break free, if that makes any sense. Have you had any success in using these tapes in achieving an astral projection? I was using some Hemi-Sync recordings from the Monroe Institute, btw.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I actually found a 2 part series video on youtube that helped e out a lot when I started experimenting with OOBE's. Sorry I dont know how to embed so here are the links. Now, keep in mind that the images that were used in these videos might scare of some people due to the fact its mostly of demons and what not, so you can turn off the sound and play music you like, and read along. Hope you enjoy

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

It seems strange that they'd pair this tutorial with frightening imagery. From what I've read, you see what you expect in these sort of experiences so these would only lead to people frightening themselves?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

I can relate to what your saying as my bed feels the same. Most people on this thread seem to think it's spiritually connected and a positive experience, but I would have to disagree, as what's happening to me isn't what I would call beneficial to my health and leaves me completely exhausted. It's like someone or something is draining your energy and I won't even mention the annoying hum I keep hearing every night.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join