It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration of the body in sleep..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's so crazy that I came across this thread. I have been complaining for YEARS about my husband "vibrating" or something in bed just about every night. Of course we've heard all the jokes from friends whenever I try to explain this...but it's totally true.

I'd say 90% of the time after he's fallen asleep I can feel his body literally vibrating and shaking the heck out of our bed. At first I thought he was moving his legs around or something and that was making it feel as if the bed was shaking/vibrating...but after months of this I actually put my hand on him and he is literally vibrating. He's totally dead asleep and never remembers this in the morning. He doesn't recall any dreams/feelings or anything either...just a normal nights' sleep. I wonder if something else is going on...hmm very interesting!

Michelle

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I had something like this the other night. I just woke breifley from sleep and for a split second it felt like my bed was shaking but i could feel it in the pit of my belly too. Was a bit like a mild earthquake tremor, But just for the brief moment b4 i was fully awake. I thought what the hell? but then just fell back to sleep. Im in the Uk & dont know of any earthquakes recently. Weird. Never had that b4 anyway

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

exactly the same thing happened to me first off all i live in Holland
and that scan happened to me 2 nights ago i went to bed at 23:00PM ive slept till 00:30AM (my brothers and my mom were awake ) so i whas laying in bed eyes closed i heard a sound like someone entering my room
so i kept my eyes closed hoping they will leave , short after that the body scan started i dont remember if it started at my toe´s or head but it went up and down my body 3 TiMEs it whas making a buzzing sound also and the whole time i whas thinking while the scan whas going on THIS IS A BLESSING THIS IS A BLESSING and i dont know why i whas thinking like that and another thing the whole time i whas not scared it kinda felt peacefull untill i opened my eyes at once i knew i closed the lights in my room but everyting whas lighted up for some reason i dont know why i could not move my body the moment i openend my eyes could not move i looked left and right could not se anyone then i looked closer i saw a freaking alien holding my hands so that i could not mov my body the alien whas kinda STEALTH you could see him and not it whas verry strange few moments later the left suddenly and i could move again i whas kinda in a shock so stayed in bed thinking about it for a minute or so then i stood up told my mom and my brothers they all LAUGHED it whas #ed up , the strange thing whas i have had out of body experience it whas nothing like that and i had ghost in my room experience it whas also nothing like that because everytime i see a ghost or someting i feel evil energy this whas nothing like that ... little about myself : i am a muay-thai Fighter 80kg 175cm tall athletic body i am #ing strong believe me and ive got lots of cash ....why is this happening to me .............#kkkkkkkkkkk...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CrusaderOne

I've been meditating for nearly 2 years, 1-3 hours daily. I didn't start having any unusal experiences until after about 6 months of meditating daily. The first notable experience, I was lying in bed and I could hear/feel this huge vibration...it felt as if a string were attached to my body and someone was plucking it. It made a "Whom-Whom" kind of noise and I felt it in big waves, like that string attached to me was miles and miles long, and probably the diameter of a large plate connecting to my solar plexus.

Since then, I've been getting higher frequency vibrations in my head and sometimes my whole body, at some point during most meditations and now when I am falling asleep.

I've always seen the space around me as particles, if that makes sense, like I can see how it breaks down. I've also been able to see sparks since I was a kid. A new development since the meditation, is there's often red light when I close me eyes. When I open them, it's gone. However, I did see it once...I opened my eyes and there was a ball of red light in my face, it darted to the right of me, flashed and was gone.

Sicne I've been having these vibrational experiences, I've also been having strange dreams. Dreams that are geometrical in nature, other dreams that reveal things to me, like one dream I had a few nights ago, a picture of a brain flashed infront of me with a lateral cut view and the cingulate gyrus was marked with a red "X" and there was a yellow line going through the limbic system. I researched it a little, and those areas are responsible for some things I've had issues with most of my life: memory, emotion, and motivation. So I am getting information transmitted sometimes, in the form of pictures.

I guess that's enough rambling for now. Does anyone else know what I am talking about? Oh, and I met a being in one of those geometrical dreams, Lord Helion. Anyone know anything about this being? I can't find info anywhere online. He's more or less a manifestation of the mobius loop and is some sort of sentient being. He's the color blue and communicates with bowing, and a telepathic kind of feeling, not actual words.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread.

I have had an OOBE and I assure you that it is not a trick of the mind. It was the most fascinating and horrifying thing that has ever happened to me.

I also have felt the vibration affect when I lay for sleep.

I suggest one to buy Robert Monroe’s books on Journeys out of the body. They explain in great detail just what this vibration affect is and what will follow.

I also seem to have great downloads while I sleep. When I lay down I feel this shock and pulse through my feet that cause them to kick.

I rather enjoy threads such as this.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wonder if any of you are suffering from atrial fibrillation and not know about it. It will give you a "vibrating" sensation some of you describe here.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Lecter]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes, for nearly four years I have felt these vibrations throughout my body as soothing sensations and at other times, as intense vibrations in my head as though a strong current is passing through. They are not painful. I am conscious of the sensations during partial wakefulness; they sometimes happen in early morning or when I fall asleep during the day. I associate it with earth changes and the increased vibrations coming from the cosmos and consider it a blessing. Sometimes I feel afraid and call out to God for help and then feel I can wake up. Many of these soothing vibrations wash over me as mist- like. I am not afraid and feel it is a form of energetic universal love. The earth is changing as we all are at this time. It's important to go with the tide and not resist - carry along and be at peace.
Light.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This happened to me once.

Edited to remove what I wrote cuz I'm feeling really vulnerable about it.
Maybe another time.

Still, good thread. Very reassuring.

[edit on 10/22/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have been practicing meditation for some time now. I take a very strong sleep medication called Xyrem. It is Rx GHB (the date rape drug) and it is quite strong. Now I have been on this drug for around 1 year now and am very familiar with it's effects. Now, it usually takes about 30 minutes before the effects really start to kick in, and I usually wait till then to go to bed.

One night a few weeks ago I couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to try a little meditation to slow my brain down and reduce my anxiety. Well, I was easily able to enter a pretty deep conscious state. What happened next was these very strong vibrations at certain points along my spine. The more I focused in on this the stronger they became. When I opened my eyes the world around me was vibrating too.

Since then I have felt this vibration sense anytime I go to sleep or nap. It doesn't bother me really, as I just fall back asleep to it and have some crazy dreams.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dream, almost nightly, very vividly. Recently, I have experience a few times that I have considered to be a venture into lucid dreaming. I have never practiced any form of out of body experience. I have not been visited by aliens. In truth, my life has been relatively "normal" to my knowledge. However, last night I was awoke quite a few times by this sensation of vibrating and something that was similar to spinning. I became frightened and could not shake the feeling that I was in an unknown place or something (or someone) was in the room with me. I do not recall dreaming much, but when I did fall asleep ... each time the sensations would come back and I would struggle to wake up and open my eyes. I was in a state where I felt like my body was experiencing some sort of paralysis. I also suffer from occasional bouts of sleep apnea. Last night I also experienced that. When I tried to inhale ... I could not. This is the first time I've EVER experienced anything that caused the unshakable feeling that I was not alone in my room last night.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I get this and can control it. It happend when I am asleep. i feel this vibrating noise a bit like a bell tone. It is very powerful. Anyway I can kind of notch it up if I want make it more powerful it can get so loud that it feels like I am going to explode with sound and vibration. Its a bit weird but for some reason I like it when it is happening. I would love to know what it is

kx

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

im not all too entirely sure, many things have underlying meaning with them...

what it sounds to me however, is just your awareness of vibration that is growing.

enjoy the path.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
rather ironic i was just jumping on here to ask if any one else had experienced this vibration thing when i saw this thread, my wife can do this usually its stronger in winter we were just sitting there in bed when she ran her fingers across my temple and i could hear and feel the sound of the vibration, she has been able to do this since she was 13-14 there are times, sometimes when she has lets call it charge and kisses me it will actually spark and be quite painful and startling, it happens to her awake or asleep and is usually stronger when she has been meditating when at her strongest you can hear the crackling of energy around you when she touches you its not a bad thing and in most cases is quite soothing i was wondering if there is a scientific explanation as to how this occurs

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I get this too and I love it, even when it's painful sometimes - like live current flowing through my body.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was told I had seizures in my sleep by doctors after an EEG (while I was asleep) at Walter Reed.

They asked me if I 1. ever had a long-way fall 2. was ever in a serious car accident or if 3. ever diagnosed with epilepsy. The answer was no to all of the above.

I used to wake up with a LOUD (scary and fills your head with pain) humming in my head, it has been a long time since I have had that. I am not sure now if i still have the seizures. I have never suggested I get medication for it or investigated it any further.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I had also such an experience:

Monday 18 May 2009, that day I went to the dentist because of a toothache. He hurt me a lot, so bad that in the evening I could barley eat my food. My jaws were so cramped up. My body was so stressed about this visit that after the food I had to vomit. So I decided to go early to bed
because I had too much pain. My husband was studying in the living room and my daughter Sarah was already sleeping. I think it was around 10 pm. It started like a vague low vibrating sounds that get louder and louder. And when it got louder I felt it vibrating through my body, from head to toe and back. Like indeed as if you are being scannend. But it felt nice and calm, I wasn't frightened at all. It lasted a minute and in that minute, very strange, I was thinking that an UFO was above our bedroom eminating this low vibrating sound. Why I was thinking that, I don't know. Then the sound got slowly away, like it was moving further away, and also the vibrating went less, until it was gone. I was so calm after that and my pains were almost gone. I fell asleep and not long after a felt like I was falling in bed and that woke me up. Since this experience I felt like I am emanating energy, like a light beacon. This is not the first time that I felt the vibration, but first I thought it was an earthquake or a heavy truck vibrating by.

These are some links a got from some fellow friend on the forum:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ... grid03.htm
dic.academic.ru...
whatreallyhappened.com... ... BCOMM.html
www.globalsecurity.org... ... b-comm.htm
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"
Exploding head syndrome is a condition that causes the sufferer to occasionally experience a tremendously loud noise as originating from within his or her own head, usually described as the sound of an explosion, roar, waves crashing against rocks, loud voices, or a ringing noise. This usually occurs within an hour or two of falling asleep, but is not the result of a dream and can happen while awake as well. Perceived as extremely loud, the sound is usually not accompanied by pain. Attacks appear to change in frequency over time, with several attacks occurring in a space of days or weeks followed by months of remission. Sufferers often feel a sense of fear and anxiety after an attack, accompanied by elevated heart rate. Attacks are also often accompanied by perceived flashes of light (when perceived on their own, known as a "visual sleep start") or difficulty in breathing. The condition is also known as "auditory sleep starts." It is not thought to be dangerous, although it is sometimes distressing to experience."

Don't try telling me this...it doesn't cause pain??? BS!!! I had this exploding head sound and itwas followed by exploding head feealing. I actually felt like a gun had been held to my left temple and someone pulled the trigger "POP" sound and all. All the pain felt like something you'd feel if someone blew the top of your head off!!!! I had the flashes of light and also dark floating spots in my vision. After the first exploding head syndrome, however all I got were the frequent headaches to the left entire side of my head temple to chin! Also after coming out of the pain one evening, I got the vibration on the left side of the head. I was fully awake and talking to someone when I got this. I still think I either have a tumor or anuerism, but the ER said it's sinusitus...My lily white BUTT...With all the symptoms I had the webmd says that it is an anuerism, but nobody wants to MRI the brain of a person who has no insurance. So how long do I have to live?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Aww, it's Gir!

I've been experiencing the same, and have awakened from a deep sleep on several occasions (recently). Sometimes it was the wind shaking the whole house, but other times it was as calm as can be outside. After it happens, I go through the checklist, is it the HVAC, traffic on the road, cats knocking something over, cable box downloading? The cable box vibrates intensely and so I guess that could be it. One time I took out the EMF sensor and only got the normal ambient .2 mG reading in the area, but the cable box across the room gives an elevated reading of around 2.5 mG.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is what I found on following site about this:

"Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched or talked to. Often they will wake with a start. Some also feel their body or bed vibrate. The vibrations are caused by energetic changes after emotional clearing has taken place"

www.namastecafe.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This vibrating has been happening with me for quite awhile. I have never seen it as a negative thing. It has always been so peaceful and relaxing.

I don't know how to say this politely, so I'm just going to say it. The first time I ever experienced these vibrations was after having sex. Being new to the experience, I just assumed that it was natural. However, after one such episode, I asked my boyfriend if he was vibrating too. He didn't have a clue about what I was talking about and looked at me like I was nuts.

Now these vibrations basically occur every night sometimes accompanied by a whirling sound (something I've experienced as long as I can remember) as well as a spinning sensation, though no drinking has been involved.

I do seem to have lots of vivid dreams, though I don't believe I've ever had an OBE. However, recently, I have awoken to a woman in my room. Of course as soon as I woke up and realized she was there, she disappeared - very disturbing, though I don't believe she intended me any harm, didn't feel negative.

Anyhow...good to know that I'm not alone. Personally, I've attributed it to spiritual growth or a gradual awakening or the process of enlightenment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join