It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration of the body in sleep..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Periodically on and off i have been experiencing vibrations of my body early in the morning during sleep. I know i have posted this is paranormal but i did think that maybe it doesn't have to be some medical problem but actually could be sometthing to do with changes to the earth, as this is what im feeling.
One morning in particular though was pretty intense. I was half awake and half asleep(eyes closed shut, didnt open them at all) when i felt what felt like a body scan. It started from my head and as it was going down my body was vibrating and then the scan moved up again from my feet to my head. Like sometthing was scanning me and vinbrating me at the same time. It felt calming and peaceful and not tormenting and i slept all the way through. I wasn't frightened either when it was happening. I have had out of body experiences more frightening but this was not frightening at all.

Can someone explain if this has anything to do with the earth changes, or know what it is or have had similar experiences?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Hiya meadowfairy

It sounds to me like you are experiencing the vibrations that can occur right before an oobe/astral experience. You say you've experienced astral travel before, was this preceded by the same vibratory sensations?

Next time you awaken to the vibrations, allow yourself to be enveloped by the sensation and then consciously think of being in another location - anywhere will do - and see if you can project.

I experience the same, sometimes with a rushing noise in my ears, sometimes without noise, but my oobe's are always preceeded by the vibrations which vary in strength.

Some call it a level of raised or higher vibrational frequency.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I Dobbie,
Thankyou for your explanation. The vibrations i have in my out of body experiences are painful(pin prick feeling) and my body goes into paralysis. This vibration was somewhat calming and different and i was not paralysed. But you may be right just could be a different form of vibration i was experiencing.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I usually listen to a brain training soundtrack on my mp4 player as I'm dropping off to sleep and most of the time it feels as if my body is vibrating , At times when I'm trying to 'OOBE' my body feels as if it's vibrating as well, but I try to ignore the feeling and concentrate on projecting. I think it's a bit like the vibrate alarm on your mobile phone when you can't have the volume turned up. Just let your mind relax and OOBE away .

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm glad someone started a thread about vibrations. Atleast now I know that other people also experience these weird, bizarre vibrations and I'm not alone.

I personally don't know what causes them, but im my case I don't see them as beneficial. I consider myself to be very spiritual and have meditated all my life. I've also had a NDE and also OBE experiences and the vibrations I'm suffering from are completely different.

My entire body is constantly vibrating throughout the day and at nights becomes pretty extreme. I feel like a bell that's been struck and forever continues to ring. I've been to the doctors about it, but all they want you to do is try that drug and this drug and my health isn't gettting any better.

My problem only started about a year ago and always seems to be accompanied by a medium to high pitched whining noise. The higher pitched this noise, the more extreme the vibration becomes.

I had another bizarre experience on Saturday night. I was asleep, then at about 3.00am I started to awake and immediately sensed myself vibrating and I could also hear the whining noise, then all of a sudden the vibration shot up to my heart area and became more like a pulsating sensation rather than just a vibration. My immediate reaction was to jump up thinking, what the ***** going on.

I don't want to come across as being paranoid, but I'm like meadowfairy and feel as though someone or something is deliberately targeting me. It does feel like you are being scanned the way the vibration seems to have a mind of it's own. I'm certainly not in control of it. Well my health is getting worse, I've told my family but they just laugh, thinking I'm crazy
and my doctor probably thinks the same, but either way I'm completely clueless to what's behind these vibrations. I'm searched the internet for days looking for answers and many medical books and I'm still none the wiser.

I definitely do not see this as being beneficial either physically or spiritually, but I would love to know the cause. To say these vibrations are a nuisance, is an understatement.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes I've experienced this many of times. It's not fun to go through what's so ever. One way I've over came this and at times I still experience this from time to time is relax. I think why so many experience this is impatience, at least for myself. I believe what you're referring to as Mr. Monroe states, "The Vibrational Sensory Effect" which is in the beginning state of projecting. Which consist of visual image of a localized electrical sparks, physical discomfort and so forth. It's all in the frequency of the vibrations. When you come to this next time relax. Calm yourself down and change your vibration frequency to a pattern you can work with. Of course you may not project at a rate you're wanting but it'll make things go a lot smoother.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It may be possible that you are confusing your vibration feelings for the symptoms of VERTIGO! people who suffer vertigo feel that they are spinning/moving/vibrating.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your reply.

The reason i'am posting this is because i read that the Earth is vibrating at massive energy speeds that it is affecting people around the world whilst they sleep, as we are vibrating to a higher dimension. So i was thinking maybe this vibrating could be this and thats while there is a bigger frequency of obe's beause we are moving out of the lower realms where we easily get attacked tot he higher realms and thats why there is an increase in entity attacks because they know it.

I do not suffer any spinning feeling when im awake nor vibrating when im awake out and about.

My OBE;'s are more like buzzing feelings and i can tell the difference between the painful buzzing feeling and the calming vibrating feeling i received. Which i feel could be just a different form of vibration i received from my brain state.

I do have lucid dreams where i get attacked by a certain entity in my room which i will open a new thread for. It also attacks me in my obe's but with the vibration scanning i was not attacked.

Ive been attacked many times by this entity that i now know not to be afraid of it, everytime i call for Archangel Micheal or Jesus or a saint they always come to save me during my attacks and i awaken with ease and not paralysed that i cant move. I noticed it only can get to me in my dream states and i can fight it off. I think somettimes its a product of my own inner fears that my brain projects this attack.

The vibration felt quite different more calming and pleasant feeling and there was no attack. So it is an obe ill try to project. But one time when i did come out of my body i tried to fly out the window and some beings grabbed me and didnt want me to fly out the window and they put me back in my body and i awoke. I think maybe these beings dont think im ready to venture out into the astral just yet it could be dangerous for me.

I'am practicing to bring more love into myself and project this love out to the world and drop my inner torment and fears so that i can raise the vibration of my body and drive the entities away from me.

All this starting happening when i became ill from the side effects of the drug the doctor gave me! Evil pharmaceutical was from pfizer.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It happens to me every time I silence the subconscious mind. Nothing to be afraid of. Let it happen and you may have an interesting experience. Like a hallucinogen though, how you go into the experience is amplified, so keep the fear out of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks Kruel.

My experience is enough to tell me i dont want too lol. I never can seem to raise my vinration during them. Cause everytime i wish to see the Akashic records or heavenly like scenery, i see the opposite.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
My suggestion: Focus on your relationship with God to the exclusion of all other things, no exceptions, even clean out your inner mind chatter. Replace it with favorite psalms or prayers. Fall asleep praying for understanding...... if heartfelt very interesting things will begin to happen.

STM

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thankyou seentomuch. Exactly what i should have been doing all along. I did pray once durign my attack in my altered dream state the Our Father and it didnt attack.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've had a buzzing in my head since March but am only aware of it when I go to bed. A couple of weeks ago, as I closed my eyes, a sudden, very loud tone appeared, which was different from the usual noise I get. The tone increased in volume, yet I remained very calm and prepared to go with the flow. The noise lasted about a minute and then I felt a wave, starting from my feet going upwards, covering my entire body. I wonder if this is the same as your 'scan' sensation. When the wave got to the top of my head, my body shuddered and then it was over. I recall opening my eyes and saying "What the beep was that all about."
I wasn't at all scared, in fact I too felt very calm. Another thing I noticed was a feeling of well-being prior to and for about two hours after the event. By that, one thing that struck me was a feeling that my lungs felt very clean. I know that sounds corny, but those who, like me, smoke, will understand.
I have also noticed on a few occasions, a strobe light effect, noticeable when my eyes are closed, but not visible when I open my eyes. I have been meditating for about a year now, though not specifically to achieve an oobe, though that would be great. I also feel vibrations, again, only when I'm in bed and I very often get a sensation of pressure across my forehead. I think this is the third eye chakra activating and I consciously focus on that chakra.
This is such a good thread and so many people can contribute with their experience. Hopefully by gathering various snippets, we may be able to fathom out what is going on. I'm sorry your experience hasn't been so good, but like others have mentioned, I would say relax and go with the flow.
I also wonder how many other people out there are experiencing this type of thing. Has it been going on for ever, or is it something new?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thanks for your input ashflash. I did notice my forehead and cranial buzzed one time. I asked my naturopath what it was they said it was just my (well cant remember exactly what it was) but he said it happens when your tired. But i remembered when that was happening was around the time i was meditating too. So who knows, but your are probably on to sometthing hehe!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The same thing happens to me at night and some times during the day if I'm just taking a nap or meditating. It starts w/ hearing a weird frequency, then my heart starts to beat irregulary, then the vibrating starts. I feel like I have no control while it happens. Some times it jerks me up, then after my whole body is vibrating agressivily then it seems like either astro pr. or just hallucenations. But either way I see multiple places and faces but my feet in my AP or Hall. can not touch the ground. It seems way dif then a dream. but also now i am more often awake in my dreams. It kinda scares me cause the vibration is so agressive. And I don't know this for fact but it feels as if the last couple times that i am floating above my bed. And also all while this is happening, even when i feel like i'm AP i am very aware that I am in my bed. Also I can walk and move while this is happening.

I wonder if we all have i common connection. This started happening to me about 1yr ago.

O' and also I ran into a channel, and he could actually feel the vibrating, no one else could and i didn't tell him about it and didn't offer any info. He told me that his guides told him that it means soon i will be able to literally see inside of peoples bodys and heal them, by transforming the energy.

???????/?????????

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It sounds like Formication, which can be related to Hypnagogia.

Hypnagogia (also spelled hypnogogia) describes vivid dreamlike auditory, visual, or tactile sensations, which are often accompanied by sleep paralysis. Hypnagogia experiences are most commonly associated with the wakefulness-sleep transition state.

Experienced qualities vary, and include fear, awareness of a "presence," chest or back pressure, an inability to breathe (hence the folkloric notion of mara-like creatures tormenting sleepers) or an inability to move (paralysis), open the eyes, speak, cry out for help or scream or a falling/floating sensation or a feeling of tripping (as hypnic jerks or myclonic jerks are interpreted by the brain). Exploding head syndrome may also be experienced, or just an overwhelmingly loud sound, like an inexplicable buzzing or ringing sound. Other symptoms may include numb, heavy, tingling and/or electric sensations and vibrations as well as feeling something touching the body or ants crawling on the skin (formication).

The buzzing in your head is called Exploding Head Syndrome and is similarly common with Hypnagogic Hallucinations.

Exploding head syndrome is a condition that causes the sufferer to occasionally experience a tremendously loud noise as originating from within his or her own head, usually described as the sound of an explosion, roar, waves crashing against rocks, loud voices, or a ringing noise. This usually occurs within an hour or two of falling asleep, but is not the result of a dream and can happen while awake as well. Perceived as extremely loud, the sound is usually not accompanied by pain. Attacks appear to change in frequency over time, with several attacks occurring in a space of days or weeks followed by months of remission. Sufferers often feel a sense of fear and anxiety after an attack, accompanied by elevated heart rate. Attacks are also often accompanied by perceived flashes of light (when perceived on their own, known as a "visual sleep start") or difficulty in breathing. The condition is also known as "auditory sleep starts." It is not thought to be dangerous, although it is sometimes distressing to experience.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining that defcon. Excellent. That did happen to me and as i said all my episodes started happening after i took the contraceptive from the drug company pfizer(side effect perhaps). Probably they were sellign this drug so women can get them side effects to buy their drug prozac. I'm not surprised of the connection. Get women on this contraceptive depo provera so that they have brain syndromes and then have to go on their prozac. NO wonder they make so much money. This has hit the nip in the bucket with me.
Im so glad i went on the raw food diet it got rid of my anxiety and the paralyssis stopped within months. I knew God was directing me away from the evils of pharma.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Good post meadowfairy.
I have been experiencing tremors, body vibrations for the last 6 months
sometimes they felt more like attacks but recently that feeling has calmed
down .Vivid dreams, abduction experiences the 11:11 phenomena,It all
seems connected.
Perhaps the earth is going through changes and people who are sensitive
spiritually are evolving in time .
All I know is something is going on an awakening of passage maybe,I think patience is the key.
The curtain will eventually come down and all will be revealed, I think a certain few dont want this for obvious reasons.
The truth will out.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have this as well as sleep paralysis.

I will not venture as to what is going on because I don't know for certain.

It is significant, however, and as of yet, on this thread, not sufficiently explained.

I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I can't speak for everyone, I'm quite confident that both my NDE and OBE experiences were real. I used to suffer from sleep paralysis on a regular basis and the two experiences are just not the same. Every time I had a sleep paralysis episode, I knew exactly when it was about to happen, as it was always accompanied by a certain high pitched whining noise in my ears. Overtime I managed to stop the onset of sleep paralysis from happening and now I no longer have any recollection of having had anymore sleep paralysis episodes.

When you first experience an OBE, you just know it's real, for the simple reason you have never experienced anything like it before. When you train for it like I did, you will be fully aware of rising out of your body and also returning and you will also have some memory recall of the experience itself, which is truly blissful and liberating. I know scientists would have us believe that sleep paralysis & the mind is the answer to all spiritual experiences, but there's no substitute for first hand experiences, so now I know the truth and I believe the scientists are wrong.

Anyone who wants to learn how to project should definitely buy Robert Bruce's book "Astral Dynamics". It's one of the best books there is on everything to do with Astral Projecting & OBE's and you will also learn to to become aware of the energy that surrounds you, including your own energy body. When you listen to Robert Bruce talk, you just know this man knows exactly what he's talking about, from his own personal experiences.

Checkout his website for further information.

www.astraldynamics.com...

Robert Bruce _ Astral Projecting
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join