It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Cure Skin Cancer Patient!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Doctors Cure Skin Cancer Patient!!!!!!!

news.sky.com

Doctors have successfully rid a patient of advanced skin cancer by treating him with clones of his own immune cells

In just two months, scans showed that the 52-year-old man's tumours, which had spread to his lungs, were gone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
At last!!! i hope this is the start of something great!!

its official folks doctors just cured cancer.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

This is fantastic news!!
cancer that has spread to his lungs ...cured! wow no that is most wonderfull!

Thanks Quantum_Squirrel !

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'm glad to see the secret revealed, all sickness can be healed.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
At last!!! i hope this is the start of something great!!

Don't count on it. 20 to 1 says you'll never hear this in the MSM and it will go nowhere. I have seen such things happen before.

its official folks doctors just cured cancer.

And not for the first time, either. Royal Rife, whose machines were confiscated, was curing cancer. Wilhelm Reich had some promising results before his work was virtually destroyed (his books were burned, even!) and he was arrested. And there have been others...

I can assure you that the lizard-hearted don't want cancer cured, and the easiest way to avoid it is to bury it in the media.

But we can hope, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

This is fantastic news!!
cancer that has spread to his lungs ...cured! wow no that is most wonderfull!

Thanks Quantum_Squirrel !

I know of someone recently, with terminal lung cancer, who cured himself over a six week period. He took one teaspoonful of bicarb soda, in a glass of water, three times a day, for six weeks. He coughed up god awful amounts of multi-coloured 'stuff' for the last 4 of the 6 weeks - but said it was worth it. Given that he was told to 'put his affairs in order', he is a pretty happy chap.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Wow thats great!

Lets keep this news alive I just uploaded the link to al known news site's in my country!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Do a search here on ATS for cancer cures and you will find a wealth of stories regarding the Cure for Cancer.

Unfortunately, as prevalent as they are.... they only seem to get 'a slight mention', and then quickly fade away.

Tis a sad, sad world we live in.

In one of the posts, too lazy to search, the OP lists several 'natural' remedies sighted for helping or actually curing cancer. I believe the reasoning for them not being mainstream was the fact that they could not be copyrighted as they are all natural items, available to everyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

Yup, quite a few people eat the seeds from apples to cure cancer. It's hard to control something you can grown in your backyard.

apc

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wonderful! Finally a verifiable testable cancer cure story. Not just some anonymous nut on the Internet who claims to have drank some snake oil and started puking up tumors. And not once does this article ask for your credit card!

After two months the patient was found to be tumour-free, and there was still no sign of cancer when he was last checked two years later.

And to think they developed this treatment over two years ago. Technology has improved by at least a factor of four since then.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by apc]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Another credible news source just broke the story.

CANCER CURED

A cure for cancer teems through our veins, but the trick is harnessing the immune system's tumour-destroying cells, say doctors.

ow, a US team has developed a new way to turn a patient's T-cells against a deadly, metastasised skin cancer. A 55-year old man who received the immune boost lives tumour-free, more than two years after treatment.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
New England Journal of Medicine Abstract Here

This looks very interesting....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My only worry is he was one of 8 and only he was cured , other sources are reporting, they have also lost contact with the man and do not know his current condition.

now they treated him a while ago , then tested it 2 years later was still gone, now they havnt seen him for a while .

why did it take so long to get this information to the public? i know a certain amount of testing to verify must be done but why didnt we hear this 2 years ago when he was cured? they don't wanna create false hope? i would have thought from a funding point of view they would have been all over this straight away.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
New England Journal of Medicine Abstract Here

This looks very interesting....

NICE LINK!!!

I think this is the actual report? published in the new england medical journal.

great find all should take a gander

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

NICE LINK!!!

I think this is the actual report? published in the new england medical journal.

great find all should take a gander

That's the link to the abstract - you need to register if you want the full text.

Posted the link because the first thing that comes to MY mind when I hear about a cancer cure is: "Show me a proper scientific study, carried out by people with proper academic credentials, published in a peer reviewed journal".

And... erm... there it is. Doesn't get much more credible than the New England Journal of Medicine.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I just heard about it on the news. Cloned cells used to fight cancer. They say they may be able to adapt the technique for other cancers, but for now it's only good for skin cancer. Still a promising development.
Not many people are keen on eating cloned meat but I bet they'll take a hit of cloned T-cells to beat cancer.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I just heard about it on the news. Cloned cells used to fight cancer. They say they may be able to adapt the technique for other cancers, but for now it's only good for skin cancer. Still a promising development.
Not many people are keen on eating cloned meat but I bet they'll take a hit of cloned T-cells to beat cancer.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by TheComte]

i know it only worked on skin cancer but , the cancer was very agressive , this guy had tumors from it in his lungs and they dissapeared after the treatment, this to me suggest its a little more than a surface treatment.

with all the carcenagens we are pumping onto the planet this cant come fast enough.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is amazing news. Normal cancer treatments only serve to accelerate the advance of melanoma (I know because my father died of it 12 years ago, and allowed the doctors to use him as a "guinnea pig" to try new drugs, because there was no regular treatment that offered any hope).

Bearing in mind the massive increase expected in melanomas, due to the sunbathing/sunbed craze over the last 30-40 years, even if this treatment only gives people another 5-10 years, that would be wonderful.

How nice to have some good news on ATS!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If information got out about this (which it did) its because somehow it got leaked. This process was started 2 years ago, they knew of the success and promise, so why wasn't it released as "breaking news!"....because doctors DO NOT WANT THIS CURED.

Medical students do not go through 8-15 years of extremely expensive medical schools to run themselves out of business. The money is in the TREATMENT of diseases, not the cure.

Take a diabetes patient, if you "cure" the person, they get a bill and thats it.
If you find a way to "treat" the patient for life with constant medical supplies and drugs, they have in effect turned this person into a walking cash machine for them. The healthcare industry is a BUSINESS! And we arent talking about millions of dollars here, we're talking about TRILLIONS.

They arent there to help the people out with their kindness. If you think that, try going into a doctors office with no "insurance" and tell them your broke but really sick and need help. You'll be shown the doorway my friend.
Thats the state that man has sunk to. Its literally "your money or your life."

I sincerely hope that a small company takes this information and runs with it, and puts the big money making healthcare machine out in the street.

apc

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
I sincerely hope that a small company takes this information and runs with it, and puts the big money making healthcare machine out in the street.

As long as the Government stays out of it there's a good chance this will happen.

However this information isn't coming out just because it was "leaked." It is coming out because it's a first, and it works. Chemotherapy and radiation didn't become one of the most widely used treatments because it was leaked nor because it's expensive. It's the most widely used because it works. So long as the violent hand of Government gets smacked back at every reach, we will see more breakthroughs like this one as the current technological revolution in medicine progresses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join