It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food shortages ? your government has a solution ! (Bad news folks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here it is, here is the killer punchline, the thing they have been waiting for in the biotech industry...

Your having food shortages ? ohhh people are starving ? oh they are so poor they cannot afford food ?

Well, the UK government have a solution.

Genetically Modified food. yep, they manafactured this latest price / fuel / food crisis AFTER making thousands of farmers here in the UK landless and too poor to farm....

But they have a classic PRS campaign..

You'll accept genetically modified food or you will go hungry.

What is in this crap that they are so desperate for millions of normal people to be eating ?

Monsanto however AT THEIR STAFF CANTEEN DON'T SERVE GM FOOD.

Telegraph: GM foods

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It will make you sterile.

It's a monsanto product. There are YouTube films on it.
Cattle fed this stuff are sterile for three months if you take them off it.

Only everything you can eat will be GM and all food will be irradiated, so there will be no non-gm seeds available. No non GM food available.
It will be illegal. Only sterilized food will be legal.

So only sterilized people will be legal. Welcome to depopulation.

It kind of reminds me of that movie, Children of men. I remember the commercial. I didn't see the movie. Maybe I should, I'm starting to think maybe they were trying to tell us something.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

That's an extra-ordinary amount of effort to get people to swallow that crap they force down our throats.

What i hate about GM foods is that there is really very little way we can monitor what goes in them, i mean - can you imagine them sticking an entire genetic sequence on the back of a pack of chicken breasts?

The system is too open, i get the nasty feeling we're all going to be turned into lab rats for human experimentation...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Independant news

Oohhh so its all right that their workers get a choice... thats ok then. as for the rest of the world ? well we are part of the problem and these animals are introducing the solution via this frankensteins monster food stuff.

Its an all out assault against us - in our waters, in our food, in our air... Just when will we wake up and say enough is enough / stop blooming poisoning us!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by Dan Tanna

That's an extra-ordinary amount of effort to get people to swallow that crap they force down our throats.

What i hate about GM foods is that there is really very little way we can monitor what goes in them, i mean - can you imagine them sticking an entire genetic sequence on the back of a pack of chicken breasts?

The system is too open, i get the nasty feeling we're all going to be turned into lab rats for human experimentation...

I do believe that has already happened...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lizard-hearted on this planet have been experimenting for a long while.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Google video the full length documentary 'esoteric agenda' and you will see the governments plans all along. Towards the end it shows what people will do when they turn to government and what humans can do instead.

sty

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Here it is, here is the killer punchline, the thing they have been waiting for in the biotech industry...

Your having food shortages ? ohhh people are starving ? oh they are so poor they cannot afford food ?

Well, the UK government have a solution.

Genetically Modified food. yep, they manafactured this latest price / fuel / food crisis AFTER making thousands of farmers here in the UK landless and too poor to farm....

But they have a classic PRS campaign..

You'll accept genetically modified food or you will go hungry.

What is in this crap that they are so desperate for millions of normal people to be eating ?

Monsanto however AT THEIR STAFF CANTEEN DON'T SERVE GM FOOD.

Telegraph: GM foods

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

Sorry I have to disagree. After my 18 months work experience with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs in UK I can say that the organic farming is encouraged by providing special benefits for the farmers involved. The GM crops are heavily regulated , so for the moment I guess we are in no danger. And by the way , most of the food we have on the table is already GM - by artifficial selection along the centures.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Selective breeding of two strains to produce another IS NOT the same as making a 'strain' that is round up tolerant, nor is it adding scorpion venom to make it resist insects, nor is placing human genes into rice.

Its called breeding.

You are not a genetically modified being, you are a result of breeding between your mother and father. You are NOT GM produced.

Your argument is BS plain and simple.

Read the article again. The government are looking at GM food to 'solve' the food crisis.

Did the world not learn from Argentina and its terrible suffering from round up and other GM food stuffs ? it left their lands desolate.

As for DEFRA ? hahahahaha foot and mouth from a lab any one ? 'we don't have another leak...Oh fook we do have another leak...'

Guardian news

Oh and on the subject of DEFRA...look at how they give a # about the people and country side...

Trust DEFRA ? you got to be insane.

A spokesman at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said the department welcomed public debate on the issue.

"The nation as a whole, not just government, must work on all the threats which CPRE identifies," he said.

"However, we do not share CPRE's doomsday scenario. The countryside is in constant change.

"Many of the problems we see are the result of the countryside attracting hundreds of thousands of people moving there because of the attractive environment and high quality of life which it offers. They cannot all be wrong."

BBC news

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
81,500 less country side workers... ummm righty... thats a hell of alot of food and goods not being produced by us to feed ourselves... but its OK...GM food is here to save the day!!!

But DEFRA... look, Ill stand on my side, you stand on DEFRAS side, and ill leave it be. I trust DEFRA as much as i trust George W Bush Tony B'liar and Gordon 'G unit' Brown.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
Sorry I have to disagree. After my 18 months work experience with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs in UK I can say that the organic farming is encouraged by providing special benefits for the farmers involved. The GM crops are heavily regulated , so for the moment I guess we are in no danger. And by the way , most of the food we have on the table is already GM - by artifficial selection along the centures.

As was pointed out... GM is a process whereby they take genetic material and force it into other genetic material. This is very different from selective breeding, where DNA meets compatible DNA.

Or were you trying to be funny here?

top topics

join