It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Shape UFO Over England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
Moves slow and steady like a balloon, I don't see why it should be anything else then a balloon lol. We've seen enough of these to know this one isn't special

It does move like a balloon, but it rotates yet it doesn't tubble end over end.
It stays upright the whole time.
I first thought balloon until I noticed that, good vid and I can't explain it.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
It does move like a balloon, but it rotates yet it doesn't tubble end over end.
It stays upright the whole time.
I first thought balloon until I noticed that, good vid and I can't explain it.

umm, maybe there's more weight at the bottom of it, thus keeping it from tumbling?

This is truly some sort of advanced alien technology. If we could harness this energy, the possibilities would be endless. We could make clones of these and put them on our mailbox - signifying birthdays or other events.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Guys come on please, for the love of all furry aliens everywhere.

I believe in strange, structured flying craft 99.99%. However this footage is little more than a balloon or kite. I'm sorry, i truly wish it were more but i have to keep my logical cap on, and it's sadly lack lustre footage.

Keep recording the skies, preferably in HD and from multiple angles.

EDIT

I would like to say also that all the people making snotty, sarcastic comments need to stop. You aren't doing yourself any favours and just giving people ammunition for some other time. Make your points valid and clear, is there any real reason for the attitude?

Sorry just annoys me slightly.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
come on... some forum checking would be nice before posting.

another clip that has been posted on ATS at least 5 times in the past two weeks...

starting to see a constant churn of the same clips every second day lately on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Well the threads are often named differently so you can't blaim the OP for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
You guys are right. There is simply no way this could be a balloon. It is obviously some sort of advanced, silent alien craft, military drone, or Grey orb.

If you look at some of the gullibility and just plain ignorant statements in this thread you will quickly see why Ufology is, and will remain, the butt of a joke for the foreseeable future:

"thats amazing footage. "
"A balloon ? you have got to be having a bloody laugh ?"
"ever seen a ballon flie nice and smooth through the skies ?"
"A ballon ? no way."
"Thanks guys now lets flag it because its more than a balloon"
"if this is a balloon then we have some advanced technology
at our disposal! "
"Good vid, and I say 'balloon ? hahaha not likely!"
"Even only that far up, wind currents swirl round in different directions. "

Like I said, if you read threads like this, and see statements like this going on by folks around here that have...er...a little too open of a mind perhaps, its no wonder why this subject.......ah, never mind.

Respect, couldn't have been put better

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks to me like the Angel Ramiel, from the anime Neon Genesis Evanglion

...but a little smaller, and a bit more benevolent.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

i dont think it was a ballon but i bet you anything its not a ufo its n ifo almost all the triangle shaped "ufos" were later declared ifos after the aircraft actually seen was released and declared off red or not top secret nymore

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

i think it might be a hoax with the man flying a kite as well

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
A balloon ? you have got to be having a bloody laugh ?

ever seen a ballon flie nice and smooth through the skies ? no, they are lifted and shifted on the breeze at the mercy of the winds. They don't just pass by at a leisurely speed, they go up up and up not having a gentle stroll through the sky like this one.

A ballon ? no way.

I have to agree with you here. When balloons are that high into the air they are very susceptible to the high force winds that exist at those altitudes. No balloons i've seen at that altitude ever rotate at a slow and steady place. It's really much more violent up there for a balloon than people obviously think.

I'm impressed by the pyramid shape and while it does look to be drifting or moving in one consistent direction, i can't really tell. Zooming in shows the movement but there's nothing to compare it to because the rest of the picture is blue sky, so you don't really know if it's moving or not. Zooming back out shows roof tops which would be helpful, but it's way too far off to notice any kind of movement.

Interesting video, i'll be checking back to this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It could very well be one of these solar balloons that they show on youtube.. Another recent thread was discussing a similar triangle shaped craft videotaped in Engalnd in which this alternative explanation was tossed out by an ATS member about the solar balloons. It seems like one possible explanation at least..

Notice the extreme similarity of the solar balloon in this footage to the actual "UFO" footage.

-ChriS

[edit on 20-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Thanks for the input and sorry about it being posted before but not everyone has the time to check every forum in case a subject has been posted before.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I still feel that the steady and stable flight of this thing is not consistant with a balloon or a kite, but I may be wrong.

Thanks everyone for thier input so far

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Guy check this out i think we find it

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
sorry for sounding off on the repeat posts.

being a ufologist, i check all posts on ATS and other sites. I would expect others browsing a ufo forum to check out other posts before diving in with a repeat.

Just my two cents worth, at least you know about the search function now.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seriously, it's a frigging BALLOON !

I doubt we're all weather experts here so how do you know a balloon can't fly like that ... My bet it's just a balloon like the one 2 posts above, with a weight at the bottom, thus maintaining a steady course.
I mean come on ... we're not all idiots right?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
if i were to see something like this i wouldnt think anything of it unless it moved in a way that a balloon or kite couldnt,i think it is a balloon or kite,possibly weather balloon.but i could be wrong....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

I agree but the surface texture is not the same as a bin bag and the object has more distinct lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join