It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do we really see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
here is a question that i thought about wheter to post it under creationism or ancient civ.... here is a picture of machu picchu in peru wiracocha.hotelescusco.com...
when we turn the picture so that the highest peak in the background goes to the left we see an amazing picture there.Is it man's desire to go upwards? the neverending quest? how come it was 500 of the true Inka people "settled" to the river Urubambaand the place called Pisaq in the south? Could they be sent here from the third dimension of time and space?and is it because they needed to stop the mutation of cromoson z/2?which happed to the original inkas due to teleportation - then latter slowly vanished with interbreading with the native population.And could have they been sent here by their sociaty as a form of punishmnet like briatin did with its prisoners in australia?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nocty
and is it because they needed to stop the mutation of cromoson z/2

by this i meant head opeariotns with a perfectly drilled hole inside for the implants...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Are we supposed to rotate the picture in the link 270 degrees so that the mountains face left? I did that and I didn't see anything amazing. Maybe you can post what you're talking about. And what is all of this talk about teleportation and chromosomes? Any links?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nocty

i have no idea what youre talking about but it sounds interesting explain further please and with the background of the theory

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
if you rotate the highest peak to pint left you would see a face with a big funny nose ,but i think its a divine creation .machu picchu is a picture of that sky above when the earth was furhest away from the planest and sun simultaniasly.The info is from a croatin biohealers web site.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i see the picture, interesting yeah massive nose and forehead.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
resembles the moai statues of course...

top topics

join