It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the 9/11 Cover-Up?

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Dumbfounding.

I was speechless when I saw who Obama picked to be one of his foreign policy advisors. None other than Lee Hamilton.

For those of you who didn't know this, Lee Hamilton was co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission, which covered-up elements of the 9/11 conspiracy the same way the Warren Commission covered-up who killed JFK.

One of the most blatant and brazen things I've ever seen is how the 9/11 Commission didn't even QUESTION Sandy Berger about why he stole and destroyed classified documents from the National Archives relating to 9/11. Berger got off with a slap on the wrist for a crime that involved obstructing the investigation of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history.

Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them.

Berger Guilty of Stealing and Destroying Classified Documents

But instead of going to jail for stealing and destroying classified documents relating to his 9/11 testimony, Sandy Berger now owns a multi-million dollar international lobbying firm, Stonebridge International.

So guess who Sandy Berger hired to work for him after Lee Hamilton and the 9/11 Commission let him off the hook and failed to even ask him about why he destroyed classified documents?

That's right. Lee Hamilton.

I'll leave it to you to visit their site to see what they do. Basically, Stonebridge is a group of some of the most well-connected ex-politicians who pull strings to get governments to make favorable deals with big business.

What Stonebridge Does

So just to review the sequence of events...

1. Sandy Berger stole and destroyed classified documents relating to his testimony in front of the 9/11 Commission.

2. Lee Hamilton, who co-Chaired the 9/11 Commission, didn't bother to investigate why Berger destroyed the documents, or even which documents Berger stole.

3. Berger got away with destroying classified documents relating to the 9/11 investigation with only a $50k fine no jail time.

4. Berger owner of a multi-million dollar international lobbying firm then hired Lee Hamilton to work for him.

5. And now Obama also hires Lee Hamilton to be a foreign policy advisor.

So this raises some questions...

Why would Lee Hamilton want to work for Berger, who was guilty of stealing classified documents and destroying them?

Why would Obama want to have Lee Hamilton, who obviously white-washed the 9/11 investigation, as a foreign policy advisor?

Berger owns a large, multi-million lobbying firm that employs Hamilton. Isn't it safe to say that there is at least the *possibility* that Lee Hamilton will advise Obama so that Stonebridge and its clients benefit?

First Obama hired James Johnson, Bilderberger and Director of Goldman Sachs. Now Obama hires Lee Hamilton, co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission, which was responsible for sweeping Berger's crimes under the rug.

Is this how the powers that be are repaying Lee Hamilton for his loyalty and for covering for Berger?

"I'm glad that the 9/11 commission has made clear that it received all the documents that it sought, all the documents that it needed, and I'm pleased to finally have this matter resolved," he added.

Yes, I am sure Berger is glad that Lee Hamilton and the 9/11 Commission let him off the hook. He's so glad he gave Hamilton a job. And now Hamilton works for Obama and Berger.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yep, ill admit thats pretty damn discouraging.

But I wouldnt tie Obama to the 911 coverup in anyway.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Yep, ill admit thats pretty damn discouraging.

But I wouldnt tie Obama to the 911 coverup in anyway.

To be clear, I'm not saying Obama was INVOLVED in the cover-up.

Obama just linked himself to one of the people responsible for the 9/11 cover-up by hiring Lee Hamilton. Obama could have selected ANYBODY in the world as a foreign policy advisor, and yet he chose Hamilton, who now is employed by Sandy Berger.

Hamilton is also co-chair of the Iraq Study Group with long-time Bush cronie, James Baker: This is the same James Baker who was in charge of Bush winning the 2000 election.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.
First he is a muslim, then he is too liberal, now he's a 9/11 conspiring neocon, Bilderberg attending, NWO aspiring, taxing communist who will eat your children.
I hope they're paying you to come up with this stuff, but no so much!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You have got to be kidding me.
First he is a muslim, then he is too liberal, now he's a 9/11 conspiring neocon, Bilderberg attending, NWO aspiring, taxing communist who will eat your children.
I hope they're paying you to come up with this stuff, but no so much!

No, I didn't say any of those things you just made up. I didn't say anything about him being a neocon. Well, I did expose how he HIRED a member of America for Bilderberg to pick his VP.

Now I'm exposing how he just hired Lee Hamilton as a foreign policy advisor, and how Lee Hamilton not only covered for Sandy Berger, but was rewarded by being HIRED by Sandy Berger's firm.

This is as dirty as Washington politics gets. Berger steals and destroys classified documents, and then hires one of the guys who let him off the hook. Now the guy who let him off the hook gets hired by Obama.

What exactly are you complaining about? Everything I posted is a fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Technically that wouldn't be too far of Schrod!

Obama has more baggage and secrets than your average NYC street hooker. He can't be trusted, so don't vote him in.

It's just getting started, plenty more to come, so stayed tuned.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet\

Obama has more baggage and secrets than your average NYC street hooker. He can't be trusted, so don't vote him in.

It's just getting started, plenty more to come, so stayed tuned.

I think what's most worrisome to me is that he can't be trusted to be his own man. It seems like he has his head so far up the butts of the D.C. elite that he'll do whatever they tell him. I'm beginning to think that him getting the nomination was the end result of a major conspiracy just to keep Hillary Clinton out of their way.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Oh jamie, sweet jetxnet, where is the third stooge lloyd tonight?
We all know who you are and what your purpose on ATS is.
So please, let's take the indignation down a notch.
Enjoy your slanderous rage. Surely some newbie will bite.
Ah you crazy kids.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I think what's most worrisome to me is that he can't be trusted to be his own man. It seems like he has his head so far up the butts of the D.C. elite that he'll do whatever they tell him. I'm beginning to think that him getting the nomination was the end result of a major conspiracy just to keep Hillary Clinton out of their way.

Yeah, talk about a wrong sacrifice just to keep her out of office. She has too much a mind of her own, refuses to be manipulated or molded.

They can mold Obama like they tried with JFK, but JFK didn't follow their plan. Obama will, but will become a rift between the Muslims and the rich Liberal Elite.

He will choose the Muslim side if the political winds should change (as he stated in his book).

We can avoid all this and the potential prophicies of Nostradamus stating the NWO puppet will turn on his Puppeteers. It will be for his own selfish gain (as if the NWO isn't selfish enough in the first place).

Obama is enjoying all the exposure and being put on a Pedastal, but that won't last.

It is better to leave things as they are, instead of going with Obama's "Change and Hope". We haven't been attacked since 9/11 (at least not a single one that wasn't foiled), and should be thankful for this.

Terrrorist groups are actively pursuing Nuclear weapons. Obama doesn't want a missle defense, that in itself is asking for trouble.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Is there any specific fact in my post that you dispute? Would you like to add to the discussion instead of derailing the topic to discuss the ATS members?

Seriously, if you disagree with what I posted, why not post some counter-argument? Why not post something that disputes the facts I presented?

Instead you simply attack the messenger. In fact, that's what this whole thing with Obama-defenders has turned into. For every question raised about Obama, rather than even look at the issue, people attack the messenger as being a slanderous racist.

Back on topic, does it concern you that Lee Hamilton left the 9/11 Commission to work for Sandy Berger's lobbying firm? And now he's giving Obama foreign policy advice?

It's not a far stretch to imagine that if one of Berger's large clients wanted the U.S. government to take action, Hamilton would be in the position to influence policy. That's not change. That's business as usual.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Oh jamie, sweet jetxnet, where is the third stooge lloyd tonight?
So please, let's take the indignation down a notch.
Enjoy your slanderous rage. Surely some newbie will bite.
Ah you crazy kids.

No, but I will bite. I didn't want to until your comment. Jamie has done some good research here. I will give him that. I for one don't buy into all the Obama internet propaganda but you gotta give it to him that he has a point here. I'm not trying to flame you SD, but answer this simple question, why would obama choose this man in light of the information presented here? He is not simply making a statement blindly based off internet rumors. You have brought your input to the table, but opinions aside, where is your argument? I am interested in knowing why you think this information is false. Please discuss.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatterbut answer this simple question, why would obama choose this man in light of the information presented here?

Exactly! That's my point. In light of the relationships that a schmoe like me can figure out using Google, you would think that Obama would be aware of the same info. So why would he want any parts of Hamilton?

He's one of the most connected NWO insiders there is. He whitewashed the 9/11 investigation, and then signed off on the Iraq Study Group report with James Baker.

And I mean what I'm about to say with all sincerity. There's something about Obama that makes me believe in my gut that his core intentions are good. But somewhere along the way I'm getting this vibe that he had to sell out *somthing* to get the ptb to back him like they are.

This whole election makes me feel like there's a bunch of weird, creepy old guys like the Emperor in Star Wars that are calling all the shots on both sides.

PS... thanks for the kind words! And FYI I'm still boycotting WMT...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
AT this time in our country one can connect one person to another, and
on and on it goes. Our government is corrupt by some means even
by you and by every citizen. I was thirteen years old when President
Kennedy was taken out . . I cried for years. Yes, years because he was
my hero. I was not afraid during the Cuban Missle Crisis, because my
faith and only that was in that great man. Oh yes, I grew up to hear stories
of how he stole the election through his connections to unsavorey figures.
Oh, and much, much more has been uttered in distasteful terms about
this great man. YOU CAN NOT DENY THAT HE WAS THERE IN GREAT
STRENGTH TO SAVE US FROM WWIII.
I choose to take a "Leap of Faith" and put my trust in Barack Obama!!!
You can try to rip him apart, but wake up we have come to a point in
our time when that LEAP OF FAITH is required. Just maybe our country
will survive the mess we are in now. HOW IN God's Name can it get worse!
Commen sense tells us McCain has nothing positive to offer. We can not
put any hope in him. His lack of foresight is stupifying. So, if you don't
feel you know enough about Obama just maybe what we don't know won't
kill us!!! From Alabama with my "Leap of Faith" for Obama

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

... Enjoy your slanderous rage. Surely some newbie will bite.
Ah you crazy kids. ...

Jamie put together some excellent information.

Obama says he is 'change' and will do things differently, but all we get from him are bildeberger connections, old-politics connections with the Kennedys, 9/11 comish connections with Lee Hamilton.... etc etc

For someone who is running on 'change', all I see is the same old' thing.

Interesting info Jamie ...

NO CHANGE.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

i'm calling schenanigans
i believe this belongs in the 9/11 forum.
Why? Because in order for his post to be eligible for decision 2008 forum, you have to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government, in order for this man to be a "cover-up" guy.

Since 9/11 conspiracies are conjectures, and have zero factual backing, they belong in the 9/11 forum. Not in decision 2008

Jamie, are you a mccain office worker paid to post whatever tabloid headline comes into your mind first?

To point out the utter meaninglessness of this type of posting (and its like a plague in the decision 2008 board)

Its a lie to say Kevin Bacon ever played in a movie with Val Kilmer.
however
Val kilmer was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise

Tom cruise and Kevin Bacon played in A Few Good Men together

so by this threads own definition of intelligence, you can deduce that Kevin Bacon acted with Val kilmer

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
AT this time in our country one can connect one person to another, and
on and on it goes.

Um.... not quite. Obama CHOSE Hamilton to be one of an exclusive group of foreign policy advisors. Hamilton looked the other way re Berger's theft and destruction of classified documents relating to the 9/11 Commission investigation. Hamilton then CHOSE to work for Berger.

I think it's ridiculous to attempt to portray these connections as the result of some sort of random, inevitable mix.

I choose to take a "Leap of Faith" and put my trust in Barack Obama!!!
You can try to rip him apart, but wake up we have come to a point in
our time when that LEAP OF FAITH is required. J

I am not "ripping apart" Obama in any way. I'm just stating the facts.

What I may be ripping apart is the basis for the "faith" that many people have placed in Obama based on a naive and mistaken belief that he was telling the truth when he said he was different.

In fact, what Obama did was anchor himself to the emotional state of "hope" in his followers. In a state of "hope" it is much more likely to have "faith" that he's who he SAYS he is, not just another corrupted Washington politician doing the bidding of insiders.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

i'm calling schenanigans
i believe this belongs in the 9/11 forum.

Andrew, are you a lawyer or law student? I find it amusing that your first argument is for a change of venue...

Why? Because in order for his post to be eligible for decision 2008 forum, you have to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government, in order for this man to be a "cover-up" guy.

Not at all. We're talking about the investigation of what led to 9/11 happening, and how to prevent it from happening again. Berger admitted stealing and destroying classified documents relating to the Clinton administrations' role in the lead up to 9/11.

Hamilton, as leader of the 9/11 Commission, not only didn't investigate what Berger destroyed, or why he destroyed it, he gave him a get out of jail free card by telling the Justice Dept. that Berger didn't impede the investigation.

Since 9/11 conspiracies are conjectures, and have zero factual backing, they belong in the 9/11 forum. Not in decision 2008

This is a totally incorrect conclusion. Hamilton helped Berger get off the hook without jail time. He didn't even "go there" in terms of asking Berger WHO told him to steal the documents. Berger hired Hamilton. And now Obama, displaying more and more than he's either a puppet of Washington special interests or totally ignorant and naive about the people around him, chooses Hamilton as an advisor.

So while claiming to NOT take money from special interests or lobbyists, he instead hires a lobbyist as an advisor.

To point out the utter meaninglessness of this type of posting (and its like a plague in the decision 2008 board)

Its a lie to say Kevin Bacon ever played in a movie with Val Kilmer.
however
Val kilmer was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise

Tom cruise and Kevin Bacon played in A Few Good Men together

so by this threads own definition of intelligence, you can deduce that Kevin Bacon acted with Val kilmer

This is an idiotic and pathetic attempt to defend Obama. This isn't about who played in movies together.

This is about Hamilton NOT investigating why a witness called to testify in front of the 9/11 Commission destroyed documents pertaining to his upcoming testimony.

This about the criminal then hiring the judge to work for him after the judge lets him off the hook.

And then now it's about Obama hiring the judge as an advisor.

No, it's not a matter of people who just happen to work together. It's WHAT these people did. Berger is a criminal who intentionally impeded the 9/11 investigation. Hamilton was an investigator who purposely ignored Berger's crimes. The criminal then hired the investigator. And now Obama is taking advice from the investigator who works for special interests lobbying governments to do their bidding.

Heck, even if none of the 9/11 stuff is involved, why is Obama hiring an executive from a multi-million dollar lobbying firm to be a foreign policy advisor??? Did you even bother to read what Stonebridge is involved in???

Jamie, are you a mccain office worker paid to post whatever tabloid headline comes into your mind first?

Why discuss me at all? This isn't about me. This is about the truth. What I posted is true. It's not rumor. It's not tabloid material. It's truth.

Berger confessed to stealing and destroying Clinton administration documents relating to, and leading up to his testimony in front of the 9/11 Commission.

Hamilton was one of the leaders of the 9/11 Commission responsible for investigating what led to 9/11.

After the 9/11 Commission was shut down, the criminal's lobbying firm hired the lead investigator. And now the lead investigator turned lobbyist has been hired by Obama to give foreign policy advice.

And you really think this is irrelevant?

I'd say you're destroying your own credibility.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
One more thing...

Just like James Johnson's membership with the Bilderberg Group, his role at Perseus LLC, and his partnership with George Soros, the main stream media hasn't told you about Hamilton being hired by Sandy Berger.

This should be a FRONT PAGE story. It should be a headline on the front page of the NY Times, not a tabloid:

"Convicted 9/11 Witness Hires Lead 9/11 Investigator to Lobby U.S. Government!"

"Obama Hires Special Interest Lobbyist as Foreign Policy Advisor!"

"Obama Chooses Bilderberg Member and Partner of George Soros to Vet His VP!"

The above headline are 100% true, and neither has been reported in the msm. That should tell you something.

Anybody with any intellectual honesty and integrity would be THANKING me for exposing these connections, not ridiculing me. Deny Ignorance, remember?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
More crap... to quote from the CNN article:

Berger's associates admit he took five copies of an after-action report detailing the 2000 millennium terror plot from the Archives. The aides say Berger returned to his office, discovered that three of the copies appeared to be duplicates and cut them up with scissors.

The National Archive NEVER hands out the original documents, they ALWAYS give COPIES which they ask for back. So the most Berger is guilty of is stealing and destroying COPIES not original documents as has been, and continued to be suggested by people who have no idea what they are talking about.

As for Lee Hamiliton not many people in DC have as much foreign policy experience as he does so it would be a natural for Obama or anyone to seek his imput.

This is just another blind and mindless smear.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by grover]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

OMG you beat me to it, grover

Jamie creates a bunch of pointless, meaningless, foundationless threads, and then says "well thats not how i meant it"

if you didnt intend to insinuate that obama is linked to a 9/11 cover-up, then you should not have titled your thread and OP in such a manner.

You are political baiting.

Lee Hamiliton was a political authority figure long before the 9/11 commission.
Oh, and my example that you washed off as "idiotic and lame" ??

Please man.

I like ice cream
im white
white people like ice cream

Thats how you're approaching this. It doesnt make it true.

The only credit ill give you is that you actually provided SOME sort of evidence to back your 1/2 attempted claim.

But i can use any pictures i want and prove any case i choose if i put any amount of spin on it.

This is my last reply
Wouldnt want you to get any un-earned ATS points.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join