It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited, would you go to another planet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

oh well, as long as there are pit stops along the way, why not....however, if they are truly loving and peaceful and have the ability to come here and 'abduct' me, why not let me return sometime? Or are they intergalactic collectors for the new universal zoo?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
no...everything I love is here...for me is even america a different planet

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChChKiwi
reply to post by schrodingers dog

oh well, as long as there are pit stops along the way, why not....however, if they are truly loving and peaceful and have the ability to come here and 'abduct' me, why not let me return sometime? Or are they intergalactic collectors for the new universal zoo?

Now you, as many before you are trying to change the terms.
The lack of the ability to return is the central issue of the OP.
So what will it be my friend?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
haha...yes, the terms...well, O.K. go on, I'm up for adventure....they're friendly and peaceful....as long as they have cake, I'm all there!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

haha...yes, the terms...well, O.K. go on, I'm up for adventure....they're friendly and peaceful....as long as they have cake, I'm all there!

So now it's cake is it? lol
You just can't stop haggling.
Fine, there will be cake.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
as much as i would like to go because i am dying to see how another species lives and how their planet looks like, if theres no possibility to return i would have to say no.
maybe i would try to convince them to give me a drive back after a sight-seeing tour on their planet...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by milabb.

I'm sorry.
The sacrifice involved with a one way ticket is at the heart of the choice.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
[
You just can't stop haggling.

I'm a human, it's in my nature!

I can forego the cake if I must. I'm sure the experience would be reward in itself!
Do you have any more information?
Inside knowledge?
Cake?

Milabb, there are plenty of species here on Earth you could observe!

[edit on 21/9/08 by ChChKiwi]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I can forego the cake if I must. I'm sure the experience would be reward in itself!
Do you have any more information?
Inside knowledge?
Cake?

I can tell you that by complete coincidence, they DO have cake.
Though they eat it as an appetizer.
They eat plooplies for desert.
Don't ask.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
PLEASE COME AND RECRUIT ME!!

I will and have been significately improving myself on a mental, physical and spiritual level and ONLY believe in evolution of myself and everything around me as a whole.... this planet (Earth) and all its humans have been #ed around with so badly... nothing here is the way should be... if at all possible, I wish to be rid of; language, monetary policy, materialism, individualism (to nearly almost every degree), separation from nature, and most importantly... fear.... I want to embrace love of absolutely everything but I understand I may never see that in this life time on Earth...
please embrace me to another human planet...
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You have to make your decision immediately and there will be no time for goodbyes. You may choose to decline this invitation but if you do, we will have to erase all memory of this encounter from your mind for security reasons."
What do you do?

Say no. Then try to get indoors before they could tamper with my physiology. What right would anyone have to alter my memories? None. "Security" and "National Security" are terms largely based on lies. Not interested in playing that game.

Besides, if they weren't willing to bring you back at a specific time, what's to say you would not end up in an alien zoo? "Stand back from the fence folks -- this is a dangerous primitive biped from Terra."

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can understand having ties to your family. My family was once upon a time, now they are scattered and too busy with their own lives to keep in touch. If I sit on the porch, it's alone. If two aliens asked me if I wanted to go with them, I would probably say yes. Though I might try to ask them what sort of life in their world they intend for me, to make sure it's not a zoo or test tube they want me for. We all leave this world alone, no matter where our destination is.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

How do you know that earth is not in fact a zoo or an alien nature reserve?
That would explain all the drive by UFOs.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sure. There's nothing wrong with the earth though. It's a good place.

Plus, I absolutely love plooplies. YUM!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by bloodline]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
why, yes i would be proud and honored to go. imagine the wonders you would see and experience.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have just stumbled across this site whilst looking for a ride to another world

If that offer was presented to me I would say yes....some people may think that is a horrible thing to do to not let family/friends know but you would be presumed dead in this world i guess or AWOL as such.

but i think that over this time i have had no enthusiasm for anything in the world, as beautiful as it really is i can just look on google earth.
A new place will be just to expect the unexpected.

this earth seems to be tied in a good/evil, light and dark, and maybe by venturing off there is the possibility to be good and bad....together as one i guess.
But then we can go to the entire idea of 'we are all one' so even being on another planet i would still be connected to my family and everyone else. as long as they have me in their memories i will never dissapear.
Well thats if the population deduction doesnt get them first...chemical war, psychic war, money war, war war.....they will just travel along the ether till they find me

Win win i thinks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join