It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange experience as a child -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As a child, a few times I woke up to find myself sleeping next to my dog in various places in the house late at night or early in the morning. I have a very vivid memory of one time in particular when I was about 9 years old. I woke up and found I was lying next to my dog very close to her face on the landing just outside my bedroom. Her eyes suddenly opened and they were impossibly huge black “Spiderman” eyes. I can still feel the shock and terror of that moment. A moment later I woke up from what seemed to be a dream within a dream. I was lying next to my sleeping dog close to her face, exactly like the moment before except this time I was fully conscious. It was a terrifying experience. Recently I have become interested in ufology, especially after watching the Disclosure Project. I’ve been watching a lot of ufo related videos on YouTube and surfing ATS. The “Spiderman” eyes are eerily similar to the gray’s eyes. It was most likely just a nightmare, but I like to entertain (emphasis on “entertain”) the thought that there might have been some kind of contact and "they" used the familiar appearance of my dog as an attempt to keep me calm. This is the image that has remained with me for over 28 years.

www.flickr.com/photos/27792123@N04/2591043603

I painted it tonight (June 18 2008) in Photoshop from memory. I did this for no reason in particular other than to hear what people might have to say. This is my first post on ATS.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by spidermaneyes]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hmmm interesting,

a few days ago i had a experience where I saw a image of a gray in the middle of the night facing the wall next to my bed. The following evening I saw strange markings on my windows, a blur looking like a hand and a egg-like face pointed downwards.

Have you tried connecting the experience to your waking-life?

Oh I had a kick-ass dream a while back. I was waking up in my room and this girl was clinging on to me. I ask "whats your name". She replied, but i don't remember what it was. I walked and i notice I had my contacts in while sleeping. When I actually woke up I could see crystal clear: I found out I left my contacts in when I slept... strange huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
not sure how to connect it to my waking life as it happened when I was a kid. The only thing close is I have a had a few (4-5) night terrors in in my 20s & 30s where I felt frozen with fear and had to fight to break out of it/wake up. I felt a strong vibration in my ears when it happened. I have heard some people say its related to abductions but I am very doubtful of that.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
from dream moods.com

Dog
To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of unnecessary barking at people and the situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions. To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments/favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship.

Search up stuff on the internet, I am sure u can come up with a meaning.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidachi[/]

Oh I had a kick-ass dream a while back. I was waking up in my room and this girl was clinging on to me. I ask "whats your name". She replied, but i don't remember what it was. I walked and i notice I had my contacts in while sleeping. When I actually woke up I could see crystal clear: I found out I left my contacts in when I slept... strange huh? [/quote/]

no to go off topic here but why kind of contacts do you have, because if you have the normal contacts, you could've gotten serious eye damage, but thats just what my eye doc told me. Anyways back on topic to the op I have read in places that waking up in different spots than your bed are signs of abduction, but did you have any markings like bruises or cuts before you went to bed after you woke up

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey its called a night terror, in the Middle East , East Africa and other places with Arab/Islamic influence they believe in "JINS". They like humans live coincide with humans ever since the beginning of time,anyways some "JINS" from what I heard are mischievous and like to mess around with people especially when your sleeping. But besides the point if your wondering about these "JINS" go look 'em up they trans-dimensional beings what I mean by that I mean that they could live in "our" world and then go back to "their" world which is not visible to our eyes.. I personally am a Muslim and I am a firm believer that the mischievous beings are behind all the. Conspiracy stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they are being confused as the "Illuminated Ones". After all we believe that 80% of them live in the British Isles. Anyways go ahead insult me after all its the internet , enjoy yourselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidachi
from dream moods.com

Dog
To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of unnecessary barking at people and the situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions. To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments/favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship.

What do cats' symbolize ?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidachi
from dream moods.com

Dog

Thats a load of rubbish in my opinion. It's based on the assumption that everyone associates dogs (or anthing else for that matter) the same way, when that simply isn't true.. just another of these "feel good" sites that a based on nothing.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not so sure about the dog dream interpretation, but thanks for the input! I have to agree with dodgygeeza that symbolic associations like that are too broad (like a horoscope, which can apply to anyone).

I spoke with a friend today who is very open minded about ufo’s N.W.O etc. Said she has had many night terrors and suspects it could be abduction related. She described feeling intense fear, the inability to move, very strong vibrations and a low hum. She said one time she heard metallic like voices chattering around her. It was very creepy. I was a little surprised how matter of fact she was about it. This is from a very “normal” person.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this other than I’d like to talk with people about it! It’s not a subject my friends and family would find very interesting or comfortable talking about. I’m sure I’d get lots of eye rolling.

I’d like to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience(s), especially regarding the spiderman eyes or the vibrations+fear during a night terror.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I had a weird dream in which my dogs eyes were missing. It freaked me out, but I know it was just a dream. I have a lot of weird dreams, but I write it down as that. I have noticed most "abductees" are in bed at the time of their experience. I wonder how many abductions are just vivid dreams?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It’s very likely that it was all just bad dreams. By no means do I believe I was abducted, but I am opened minded to other possible explanations (other than a bad dream). I have been reading and watching a lot of ufo information/theories recently and I am now fascinated about the subject. The experience I had fits very well with some of the abduction stories I have come across, so it just makes me wonder…is it possible I was abducted or had some kind of contact? It feels so nuts to see myself typing this!

I want to tell people about a UFO I saw in Feb. Should I start a new thread or just go into it here?

new topics

top topics

join