It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Osama Escapes Latest Capture Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Despite recent rumors, DEBKA file is reporting on their news ticker that Osama bin Laden has escaped the most recent attempt to apprehend him.

DEBKA file
Afghan official reports Osama bin Laden safely escaped recent Pakistani operation to catch him

Rueters is comparing the rumors of Osama being found to sightings of Elvis, and U.S. spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Bryan Hilferty says that they field as many as 20 reported sightings daily. While latest definite proof that Osama is still alive is over 2 years old, the hunt continues, and the effort has been greatly increased since the beginning of the year. The U.S. must have some leads to be intensifying operations so much.

If the Bush administration can produce the villian, it will be a a huge victory in the "War on Terror", and a huge victory in the polls this November.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
or could they just be saying this cuz if the public found out that the whole rumor about osama being caught was wrong, they'll lose their credibility.........

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Osama is on the moon with Elvis and the Loch Ness monster - I thought everyone knew that !

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I thought the same thing silQ

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I still think its hilarious that Osama, a man on dialysis, is still evading capture, moving quicker and quicker every night....with his dialysis machine in tow.

Meddled

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
I still think its hilarious that Osama, a man on dialysis, is still evading capture, moving quicker and quicker every night....with his dialysis machine in tow.

Meddled

Yeah I can't get over that one myself meddled. I didn't realise that they had plug holes in caves to charge the dialysis machine or the batteries it needs.

His men must be getting very pissed off with him having to march up and down hills all the time to find a place to charge his batteries AND evade capture.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by meddled

Meddled

I'd have to agree with you. Obviously something is not right somewhere, or something is not being spilled out over the table.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess its a good thing that Bin Laden owns stock in Duracell Batteries, eh? Btw....how long do those batteries last anyhow in a hand carried dialysis machine?

Recently ran across this:
"Tribes join Pakistan's campaign to root out bin Laden"
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/03/08/wpak08.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/03/08/ixworld.html

IMHO, with the sheer numbers, the intensity, and the tech being brought to bear of those looking for him, and the fact that he is running instead of parked somewhere, like he was, if the above report holds any merit, it will, undoubtedly, be very tough/hard for Bin Laden and posse' to avoid being caught or killed. His sanctuary is no longer safe and has been exposed.

I would wager that within this month or next, the 'man' will give up the ghost or be captured.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

join