It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else see Keith Olbermann tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I was watching Countdown and noticed that there was a star/Venus?/UFO strategically placed behind Keith Olbermann on the backdrop behind him. Now I don't seriously think that MSNBC has placed a picture of a UFO behind him but I do find it interesting that this is the backdrop.

Now with all of the disclosure talk do you think it is plausible for subliminal messages to begin showing up like this. It is just an idea I thought you all might want to munch on.

UFO behind Keith's head?

I know it may be laughable but... what do you all think and has anyone else noticed anything similar to this elsewhere?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was trying to embed the video without having to watch the commercial. This was obviously unsuccessful. Sorry I'm a newbie.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That is interesting. I assume Keith was broadcasting from DC because of the Tim Russert tribute. Maybe the single star in the sky was some kind of symbolic tribute to Tim Russert.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That is very poetic. I bet you are right. And I was screaming conspiracy.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I did see it and I thought it was interesting but essentially just a live shot. Period.

Now, if you want to talk about the the butcher job on McCain and the Enron exception, now there's a spectacular story. Or even the Russert rainbow. But the star, not so much.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well... I found the digg on McCain a bit of a breath of fresh air because of all the bashing of Obama of late on this site. Although I did notice, and pointed out to my husband, how Keith practically whispered that Obama also has a person on his campaign affiliated in some way to the Enron thing. Keith can at times be biased. However, in saying this, I find that he is one of the only people in the news who actually will confront the truth. I would also like to add that if you dig into any and everyone's affilliates there is bound to be a grey hair hanging around that needs to be pulled. As an Obama supporter I can also be a bit biased as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I really am out of the loop as to what you mean by the "Russert Rainbow." ?
-scratch that, I googled. Very cool.

Also what do you think about disclosure? Do you think it is coming?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by anyone]

top topics

join