It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking of Trading in my 360 Elite for a PS3 MGS Edition....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My 360 Elite is no more than 2 months Old, I bought an extra controller and I own 4 Games (COD 4, Halo3, GTA IV, ACE Combat) I also have the Wireless Network adapter.... here's my question do you think Gamestop would give me a PS3 MGS edition for all that? Or is their a better place (amazon?) to sell my 360. Hell I still have all the original packaging for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just spoke to a Gamestop employee and no suprise their completely ripping me off. A 110 dollars for the Elite not including the HD...wow.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
WhAT the hell?

Why would you trade a Xbox 360 for a ps3? Well what ever. But ps3 games suck! :bnghd:

hope you get your ps3 tho. i guess games can get boring tho
xbox live to me is alot of fun!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

Gamestop does rip everyone off. I traded in my original xbox, three controllers, and about 15 games....... I got $50. I know they will sell the xbox for at least 100 bucks. I'm suprised they don't have lower prices the way they rip everyone off.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

ebay, sell the console on its own and games seperate.
price has gone down since MS put the price down on sales.

also MGS4 rules

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
My 360 Elite is no more than 2 months Old, I bought an extra controller and I own 4 Games (COD 4, Halo3, GTA IV, ACE Combat) I also have the Wireless Network adapter.... here's my question do you think Gamestop would give me a PS3 MGS edition for all that? Or is their a better place (amazon?) to sell my 360. Hell I still have all the original packaging for it.

Mgs4 was the only game that would have swayed me to get a PS3, There were more 360 specific games that I wanted to play (about 5 or 6)
Just be sure you want to keep with PS3 once your done with this one truley awsome game ( I haven't played but I know it is).

That is why I got 360, just one game could have swayed it and the ps3 games I have seen are not that great. I'm happy with my decision even though I have played every MG game there is, Sorry Snake...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie

Mgs4 was the only game that would have swayed me to get a PS3, There were more 360 specific games that I wanted to play (about 5 or 6)
Just be sure you want to keep with PS3 once your done with this one truley awsome game ( I haven't played but I know it is).

That is why I got 360, just one game could have swayed it and the ps3 games I have seen are not that great. I'm happy with my decision even though I have played every MG game there is, Sorry Snake...

I've realized i'm not going to trade it.....I'll just have to wait for the ps3 to be dirt cheap some day. But their is one good title at least I think later on for the 360 "Star Wars: Force Unleashed" seems very very promising.

Best Regards,

Richie

top topics

join