It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mafia - Freemasonry Promenant Arrests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thank you my friend but really have not the time nor inclination to debate
an unchangeable mind in the first place. I could as I've said site any number of books written on the subject or articles written or interviews done however, whose mind would be changed?
Do you really believe that such a compelling arguement could be made to turn a mason away from the craft? Do you really believe that the masons that are posting on this site are looking for evidence in a non biased way?
DO you think that one day a lightbulb will go off in these peolpes head and they will quit the Masons because of a valid point or article of evidence was put forth on ATS which made them re-think their entire lives?

Come now. I am sorry to those Masons whose cages I have rattled.
It is never my intent to wake those who have not had a good nights sleep.

The fact is that the Masons are using their influence for illegal ends.
If that upsets you then I cannot help you with that.
Perhaps a lodge meeting is in order to reel in those amongst you who would give your organization a tarnished image.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Your displaying some amazing hubris. You somehow believe that you are some seeker of truth and are approaching this in an unbiased way, and all the masons must obviously be biased and certainly could never change their opinions. You do the classical sign of arrogance shown on ATS - claim everyone who disagrees with you is "sleeping" - when in fact, your in a coma.

I will say it once again: if anyone can provide evidence that there is an institutional reason as to why freemasonry is evil, and the evidence upon investigation holds true, I will quit masonry. Just because you want it to be evil, just because you need there to be a conspiracy, it does not mean there is one.

I of course, still await your evidence. The evidence, by the way, need not come from biased conspiracy blogs and websites. It will need to be from a primary source or peer reviewed. Which..if it is true...should not be a problem.

The fact is that your making up stuff and using as "evidence" known hoaxes. If you cannot accept reality, I cannot help that.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

First off;
Who the hell are you? Prove to me that you are even a mason.
Then I will unload all of the "proof" that you require.

It is easy to come on here and claim to be a Mason but where is your Proof?
For someone who is so interested in being noticed as a Mason one would think that it wouldn't be that hard to prove.
Do the masons have a little Mason ID? or maybe a picture of you with
your dress or apron or whatever.
You can't come on here claiming to be somebody you are not. Just because you have Diabolic Masonic Cabal Member on your profile doesn't make you a mason.

Now aside from the personal attacks,
Masonry is evil to its core and has been using its influence to manipulate world events for centuries. If you disagree with that then start a thread about the wonderful benifits we all enjoy because of freemasonry.
BTW, in case you havn't noticed, I am not the only one in this world who is saying these awful dreaded things about the brotherhood.
You might want to suggest everyone throwing on their aprons and heading to the lodge to discuss a little P.R. You all aren't really looked up to in the community the way you once were.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Oh this is precious. It doesn't matter if I am a mason or not, if you were interested in the truth you could argue your points without using red herrings. What does my being a mason or not being a mason have to do with the actual value of the points your trying to make? You want to go down this path in order to distract from the fact that you don't have any points. But I will go along with it. What would make you happy? A picture of my apron and rings with a sign saying ALightinDarkness? Anything I do your going to claim is fake, I'm sure.

By the way, how do I know who you are? I demand proof. Take pictures. I need to know your an official anti-mason. Do you guys have membership cards?

I could care less who knows that I am a mason or not - it does not define me - but since I am one, I and the rest of the masons here do know the conspiracy theories made up so far are wrong from first had experience.

You can sit here all day and claim masonry is evil. You have offered no evidence. Because you have none. Do you know why? Because masonry is not evil.

Do you think it matters to me that other anti-masons agree with you? Has it occurred to you that people in groups have agreed on things and been 100% wrong all the time? Lets see...a group making up conspiracies who are not masons about masonry...or the group of masons. Who is more likely to know what is going on?

I know that beyond a handful of anti-masons without evidence for any of their claims 99% of my community has a good opinion of masonry or just thinks of it as one of many community organizations. No matter how hard you guys try, your propaganda is failing - miserably.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I am not claiming to be someone I am not.
I started a thread exposing the rotteness and evil that has become freemasonry. The link that I provided is the topic at hand. If you would like to debate the article that I linked to the by all means...proceed.
I will not let a mason wannabe derail my own thread.

Mods please take notice, I am trying to stick to original topic.
My purpose here is not to prove to Mason wannbees that masonry is tearing out country apart. My purpose is to provide yet another enlighting
story about the corruption the Masons have engaged in. I believe I have done such.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that the Freemasons were secretly really the ones all along who were fighting to save the world from the NWO, the Illuminati, Black Mass Catholics, whatever?

You´re on to something.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

I am not claiming to be someone I am not.

For which we have only your word. Gonna need something of a little more strength than all that.

I started a thread exposing the rotteness and evil that has become freemasonry. The link that I provided is the topic at hand. If you would like to debate the article that I linked to the by all means...proceed.
I will not let a mason wannabe derail my own thread.

Uh huh!

You've made many unsupported assertions. Assertions do not equal evidence, do not equal proof. I can assert that you're a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people-eater and it has as much validity as anything that you've posted.

If you have anything that amounts to evidence, bring it instead of just talking about it. But truthfully, I don't expect you'll do anything of the kind because you're all hat, no cattle.

Mods please take notice, I am trying to stick to original topic.
My purpose here is not to prove to Mason wannbees that masonry is tearing out country apart. My purpose is to provide yet another enlighting
story about the corruption the Masons have engaged in. I believe I have done such.

That was some stretch on your part. ONE PERSON arrested is a Mason and you've made the logical leap that all Masons are therefor inherently bad.

Not familiar with the phrase "One swallow does not a Spring make" are you? Not to mention that last I checked, the accused are innocent until proved guilty.

But then again, using your logic, I should be presently awaiting the worldwide arrest of all Catholic priests as a certain small portion of their number have involved themselves with paedophilia? What's that? That a deafening silence I hear?

Figures

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
ONE PERSON arrested is a Mason

One person is named as a Mason. There's a difference. And the article did specifically state that the Anti-Mafia taskforce was investigating: "...attempts to slow down legal proceedings against members of the mafia with the help of members of the Freemasonry." Besides mobster-Mason Michele Accomando, Calogero Licata, Nicola Sorrentino, Guido Peparaio, Rodolfo Grancini and Renato De Gregorio may well be Freemasons too.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I could shut this website down with all of the evidence that has accumulated in the past couple hundred years that would suggest that freemasonry is evil. But then you have the same access to info as I do.

God Bless.

Go for it. Put you money where you mouth is. And by the way Please stop telling God what to do. He can bless whom ever and when ever he wants to. He doesn't need you to direct his blessings.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Shhhhh! be very very quiet, we are hunting NWO.

Thanks for noticing.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Interesting. Could you provide some links to Donatella Della Porta, Alberto Vannucci, work. In english please, my Itailan is very weak.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here's some more: Apparently the investigation was dubbed "Operation Hiram" (rather clever, I think); the Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy, Gustavo Raffi, is in a huff, talking to press and promising to protect the reputation of Freemasonry and that the latter will observe the criminal proceedings as a civil party; one of the suspects was Grand Master Stefano De Carolis of the Serene Grand Lodge 'Unita d'Italia'; also implicated was a Jesuit Priest (well, well: the Jesuits-rule-the-world crowd will chime, "I told you so!") from Rome, Father Ferruccio Romanin.

Sources: Chi sono gli arrestati; and the Grand Lodge of Italy's archive of press coverage.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Interesting. Could you provide some links to Donatella Della Porta, Alberto Vannucci, work. In english please, my Itailan is very weak.
Thanks.

books.google.com...

Follow the links at the bottom too, where they are cited by other scholars who have investigated corruption in politics.

Another well-sourced book that has some info on Italian Masonry's collusion with the mafia, is Peter T. Schneider, Reversible Destiny: Mafia, Antimafia, and the Struggle for Palermo:
books.google.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Sources: Chi sono gli arrestati; and the Grand Lodge of Italy's archive of press coverage.

Just a brief correction. The last link you gave was to the Grand Orient of Italy. The Grand Lodge of Italy, which is recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England and most US Grand Lodges, is a different organization, and has its website here.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Just a brief correction. The last link you gave was to the Grand Orient of Italy. The Grand Lodge of Italy, which is recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England and most US Grand Lodges, is a different organization, and has its website here.

Correct. My mistake. I fully intended to say "Grand Orient."

The link was indeed to the Grand Orient of Italy, which is recognized by United Grand Lodge of England.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Correct. My mistake. I fully intended to say "Grand Orient."

The link was indeed to the Grand Orient of Italy, which is recognized by United Grand Lodge of England.

The UGLE does not recognize the Grand Orient. It only recognizes the Grand Lodge.

Here is the UGLE's page showing all GL's they recognize in Europe:

Link

The same is true of the US Grand Lodges. The Grand Orient of Italy is in fraternal recognition with the Grand Orient of France and Grand Orient of the United States. All of these bodies are considered irregular.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

The wikipedia page on Grand Orient Italy said that UGLE did, and gave this link:
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Turns out the editors for the wiki page weren't exactly correct. Specifically, this is what Grand Lodge BC says on Grand Orient of Italy: "...considered regular by many American Grand Lodges ... recognized by the English, Irish and Scottish Grand Lodges in 1972 and shortly thereafter by a number of other Grand Lodges who tend to take their direction from the United Grand Lodge of England."

Were they once officially recognized and then they decided to change their decision after the machinations of P2?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that the Freemasons were secretly really the ones all along who were fighting to save the world from the NWO, the Illuminati, Black Mass Catholics, whatever?

Funny enough, through Masonic like ideas the Old World Monarchies of Europe where destroyed. This ushered in the current age of enlightened freedoms, equality, prosperity, and self determination. Not to mention relative World Peace.

But I guess now we turned evvvillll and are trying to ruin the fun for everyone!

If Freemasonry wanted a NWO to take over the US and turn it into a tyranny...

The only man to be offered the crown and title of King in America, who was a Freemason, would have accepted!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Were they once officially recognized and then they decided to change their decision after the machinations of P2?

It happened later than P2. The Grand Orient was actually innocent in the P2 scandal, having already revoked their charter and expelled its members.

In the early 1990's, the Grand Orient Italy adopted regulations similar to the Grand Orient of France, allowing the admission of atheists, and sponsoring mixed gender Lodges. This led to the withdrawal of recognition and establishment of the Grand Lodge of Italy by disillusioned and traditionalist ex-Grand Orient brethren.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thank God that good old George stood on his Masonic pricipals that day.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join