It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking 4 info on story about big California earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but it is related to predictions. I'm trying to get infomation on a book (may have been in an older Cayce book) about a huge eartquake in California. Or the young man's name or any information about where I can re-read this story. Even an online copy would be good, if anyone knows of this story.

So here goes. I once read a story about a young man who had a dream (prophetic?) about a huge earthquake in California. Probably the big one predicted by people like Edgar Cayce and others. I'm pretty sure his dream took place in the 1960's. The boy who had this dream went on to describe some of what he saw just before this giant quake. I remember him describing how the boys had earrings and the girls were wearing miniskirts (which he commented must have come back in style). Also I remember him saying many of the people he saw in his dream had weird glowing things around their heads. I also think I remember him saying the season was in the spring. Then the huge quake came and everything basically flipped, the whole area just flipped over like a pancake.

I can't really remember much more of the original story as I read it many years ago. Please, if anyone recognizes this story and can give me any more info about it or which book it's in etc... I would be very thankful.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoil hatter

There was a thread about it, a few months ago.
I think its title was "Earthquake to shake California on April 16" or something like that.

I'll post it here, unless you find it in the meantime.

P.S. Here it is.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Thanks very much for that Vanitas. That looks like the one I was looking for. You have no idea how long I've been trying to find out who wrote that, going through all my old Cayce books and whatnot looking for it again, I could never find it though. I had no idea it had been discussed previously here on ATS. I haven't hung out much here, but am amazed at the range of paranormal topics discussed here. I think I'll be spending more time around these parts. Again, mucho thankso!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoil hatter

Glad to oblige.

I hope you enjoy your visits and interaction here.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi,
Well I has been waiting for it since a little more than a Year, I am convinced that its occurence would be any way previously to the Presidential election. In fact this earthquake is the only of the seismic motions that I predicted in 2007 that is still pending to occur.

In a recent meeting with other psychics, I am one with high accuracy in earthquakes, we arrive to the conclusion that this event will occur in the so near future no later than this Year ends.

If you want to know more about my earthquake predictions and my specific thread about this event pls visit my profile (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and chk the following threads:

Tokai: The Monster that will harrass Japan is comming soon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Volcanic eruption in the Northwest of the USA in less than a year.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Earthquake on California Coast

Let me clarify, just to avoid misunderstandings and reactions of members that are hunting snips or obssesed with spams, that I am providing here this information only as a response of your question, it is not my interest to promote my threads, that is something that it is not necessary with the background that I have and the credibility earned in ATS, BTS, prophecie.us & other sites in which I use to post my forecasts.

About some of my past accomplished predictions, look at:

Guerrero, Mexico Earthquake on 2007

Equator-Peru, Columbia, Martinica earthquakes, also in 2007

thanks,

Your friend,

The Angel of the lightness

[edit on 6/19/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

join