It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of the New Hudson Valley UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I found some footage of the 2000-2008 Footage of a Bommerang UFO sighted tons of times in the hudson valley during 21st century and also this type of UFO was seen Dec 31st, 1981 to 1988

Hudson Valley Sightings

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Excelent video!

How ever most look like planes of some sort...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Really fascinating, obviously man made though

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
these videos are very believable. my guess would be some sort of reverse eng govt craft. the searchlight footage is very intrigueing. i'd like to see the area it was filmed during the day.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Actually those were going on since 1985 when the first wave started.All bommerang and triangular shaped craft.Nice video btw.Newyork has no airforces bases left,so you can rules those out.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's footage of a top secret aircraft that can hover. Lets see just how long that stays up on youtube.

It makes engine noise so it's not ET in origin. Great video none the less.

Some of the large UFOs seen back in the early 1980's were so huge yet 100% silent.

Really makes you wonder...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
the last plane is not a"manta" its a virgin airliner.
Here is a picture of the tail of a virgin liner.

now look at the video and compare for your self.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I stopped watching after the first one, which is obviously a plane coming in for a landing, turning on it's landing lights. The comment "OH WOW, IT JUST TURNED ON IT'S SEARCHLIGHTS" cracked me up.

Nothing but airplanes here people. How could anyone thing otherwise?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Commercial aircraft are required to illuminate their anti-collision lights when they are below 10,000 feet or with in 100 NM of an active airfield. The lights are the standard port starboard lights on the wing tips. A orange/red or "golden light" center line on top, and another mid-line on bottom both strobe or flash. Runway turn off lights, and runway lights located at the wing root. Additional lights are logo lights used to illuminate the company logo, mast or tail lights, and landing gear lights.

Before you can ever be a UFOlogist, you should have to be an IFOlogist first--Identified Flying Objects are not UFOs just because you are ignorant.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I agree sensfan!!
I mean you can even see the body of the plane at 2:23, and the rest of the clips is taken by the same man,tells you one thing!
I think he is staying right next ot a airforce base or airport.

Nice try!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I stopped watching after the first one, which is obviously a plane coming in for a landing, turning on it's landing lights. The comment "OH WOW, IT JUST TURNED ON IT'S SEARCHLIGHTS" cracked me up.

It doesnt look like its landing though...

Since its night though, it can most certainly be a regular plane. What the first part looks like to me, is an Osprey: the characteristic so called "manta" shape with a long tail and generally slow speed. But it sounds like a jet.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh, common this is nothing but a plane coming into land.

Talk about paranoia......

Reminds me of UFOKID.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What about the one that hovers,I`ve never seen
a hovering jet before.
Definitely advanced planes,but I`ve never
seen one that big hover,a harrier yea,but never
something that big!
Interesting vid!