It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians advocating abortion: the hidden truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Christians like you to believe that they are against abortion and of course their groups are high profile on so called 'pro life' issues, however, what is overlooked is the hidden agenda by the mainly Christian 'elite' who are working behind the scenes to promote abortions in third world countries and among certain racial groups. Also the fact that Christian groups promote contraception among certain racial groups.

The truth is they want less babies of a certain type while promoting the increase in the birth rate of the 'right kind' of child.

It is hypocrisy of the most evil and profane order.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You are suggesting there is a Chrisitan eugenics conspiracy. This is worth delving into. Do you have any evidence or data to back your claim?

If not, I highly suggest you find some before the heavy flamethrowing commences.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
You are suggesting there is a Chrisitan eugenics conspiracy. This is worth delving into. Do you have any evidence or data to back your claim?

If not, I highly suggest you find some before the heavy flamethrowing commences.

I'll be posting some articles links and other material but I don’t have much time tonight. I have to search out some of the research from my personal files and I haven't got time to do that tonight.

By the way, why do you think people on ATS can’t discuss this issue (or any issue for that matter) without jumping to conclusions? I have seen better than that on here. Otherwise I would not have posted such a potentially controversial subject. I am only interested in serious adult discussion about this matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
it could also be so called christians

i dont consider myself christian but i believe in jesus christ so by definitiona and a label, i would be considered that

I tend to think god gave us all free choice so who am I to say what someone can do wether i agree or not, its not my choice

so to each his own

i see your point and it is very hypocrital

is that a word?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

I'm not suggesting that this issue can't or couldn't be discussed, by any means. I just don't think it can be done in a civilized way. Suggesting that Christians act in any way that can be construed as non-Christian doesn't tend to bring about friendly debate or invitations to tea.

Look forward to seeing your sources!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As sad as it is, i have to admit that in this dark universe we live in, human beings have the capability to be so... un-justified in their decisions.

We all know that sometimes, Evil doesn't need an excuse.

No one would doubt for a second that the CIA with their power-grabbing ways would not hesitate to do something like this if they thought it would benefit them, so it is not surprising that those who consider themselves elite would think the same way.

Monkey see Monkey do.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In centuries past, christian missionaries have even neutered black men and sterilized women, dont forget that.
Christian ideals have always favored the non-heathen people.
As christians are, like all believers, just people, with normal people's weaknesses, there wil be bound to be lots of them totally wrong and even evil.
Only thing is; christians think they are always doing the right thing because of their faith.
This arrogance has been the reason for a lot of injustice in the world.
Indigenous, nature religious people have always had to bear the brunt of the ignorance of bible-believers (and other believers, to be honest;Islam also has a history of destroying nature religion.) for they had a faith in nature that christians have set themselves apart from.
Why believers have such a hatred for the people who live in a balance with (god's) Nature, is a mistery to me; it seems like blasphemy, even.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In the present day much of the Christian abortion programmes are carried out through Food for Aid programmes. Very high number of non white women are being sterilised and having abortions because if they refuse they don’t get food aid.

I notice that when it comes to serious debate Christians stay away. This thread is obviously serious and aimed at the serious reader and surprise, surprise, the Christians stay miles away from it.

The Christians have a vast collective guilty conscience.

Shame on them.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

You can dish out some tough talk, but do you have anything to back it up? Day two and you've presented zilch. If you want a serious debate, at least take the time frame your argument. So far it seems like all fluff, but no substance.

If you want to play with the tigers, you've got to feed them some meat. Perhaps Day Three will be a little more productive.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
By the way, you haven't just finished watching The Constant Gardner have you? Because that happened to be about big pharmacutical companies running unethical drug tests on poor third world civilians.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

, what is overlooked is the hidden agenda by the mainly Christian 'elite' who are working behind the scenes to promote abortions in third world countries

who is the Christian elite ? ... got any names or anything to back up your claims ?

i think if you cant provide any evidence to this ....your thread should be aborted...

isnt slander a crime ?

new topics

top topics

join