It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry Stone -Prophetic Alerts Famine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One pastor I watch periodically on TV is Perry Stone. This week he has interrupted normal program plan to bring an interpretation of some dreams he had back in '96. Check Program 399 and Program 400.
He issues a warning of a coming famine...

www.voe.org...

With weather effects(floods in particular) in US/China, prices of fuel, food riots in Yemen, NK always seems to struggle feeding its population.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes there is going to be a famine eventually. Thats not a prophecy that something out of the Bible.
I could say there is going to be a large earthquake! Would that make me a prophet?

What we have is a famine of spiritual proportions...... Now if you undertsand that, then all the things that are happening make sense.

Still doesn't make me (or him) a prophet

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
401, 402 are now out on the same website. Number 402 is predicting a terrorist attack on the US. He is implying some sort of attack on a refinery.

I will admit he doesn't seem to be going out on a limb on these.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Perry Stone is a fantastic teacher but he is trying to become a prophet. The bible warns us of False prophets, im not trying to say that perry stone is one, but his credibility of his "visions" can be contested. I think that he is very insightful but as said in 1 John, to be careful of the prophecies of the end times. I guess i need some kind of verification from perry stone. Plus doesn't 2nd peter Tell us not to give out opinions as it has no place in gods word?? Right?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Apparently the website is down. Maybe there is a conspiracy related reason?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Yes there is going to be a famine eventually. Thats not a prophecy that something out of the Bible.
I could say there is going to be a large earthquake! Would that make me a prophet?

What we have is a famine of spiritual proportions...... Now if you undertsand that, then all the things that are happening make sense.

Still doesn't make me (or him) a prophet

Um, the bible doesn't qualify as prophecy? Pretty much 90% of the bible is prophecy of one kind or another, or deals with the lives and times of prophets..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think he was really reaching with his picture. I think he should have kept that to himself not to ruin his good name.

top topics

join