It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I too have had situations where I feel a strange presence like this. I've had a lot of really bad dreams where a being manifests it self, and I can never really see it clearly. Always big, black, scary eyes, just horrible sounding voice. I've also had issues where I woke up but still felt the being was there, and once (just once) I actually saw it while I was wide awake. This was by far the most horrifying encounter, and it gave me an awful message that I don't even want to repeat. All I will say is there is nothing like that in my subconscious, and it was at that point I decided this was something I needed to actually investigate and deal with.

Call em Shadow People, call 'em aliens, call 'em what you will.

I've come to my own conclusion that they are in fact demons. Not going to start thumping the Bible on everyone, but here's how I've managed to deal with the situation (it's fool proof!). If you pertake in the Demon Theory, and you know a little something about the Bible, here is how you can make them go away and not look back.

The Bible mentions somewhere that at the very mention of the name Jesus Christ, evil must depart. They simply can't stand to hear His name, because He is the Saviour and King. Can't quite recall the Scripture on this, but when I find it I'll post it here.

So, here is what you do when faced with one of these "Shadow People" in your dream. Take a deep breath, relax, and understand that you are still in control. A lot of it has to do with understanding your dream self, and that's an issue for a whole 'nother post! Anyways, look the demon right in the eyes and COMMAND him,

"In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I ORDER you to leave at once."

As soon as you utter the phrase, you will find yourself back in your bedroom and everything is A-OK. It's like this feeling of goodness and peace just sweeps over you when you wake up. I swear to you, everytime I've ever done this since learning more about it I have instantly woken up and felt completely refreshed and at peace. Before, when I'd have these dreams I'd wake up and still feel a presence in the room, but now when I give the Jesus Order, I instantly wake up and the room is 100% comfortable. No uneasiness or angst. And it is remarkably easy to get back to sleep, just because I know the demon won't be back anytime soon. Jesus looks out for us!

It's interesting sometimes, because it can be a struggle to get the words out. A lot of times if I have the encounter where I'm awake and feel something there (laying in bed, can't quite see clearly, sleep paralysis), the paralysis can make it difficult to speak. You will find yourself desperately trying to make the sound, but you have to say it. Just keep trying, you'll get it. Thinking it doesn't ever work, because the demon has to HEAR the name Jesus Christ. It is like nails on the chalkboard to them.

Anyways, hope this helps. Again, not trying to thump the Bible on anyone, but whether you want to believe or not I swear to you this works like a charm everytime.

take care
Aaron

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ive seen shadow people before many times, out of the corner of my eyes and stuff like that.

What I have read about them is that they may be spirits, aliens, or just a figment of your own imagination.

Nonetheless, it is an interesting topic of discussion.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Whatever happened to shadow animals?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Again, you're all trying to explain the unexplainable tsk tsk. No one knows for certain what they are, we could only ask questions and not expect answers. I'll try to scan the web and I'll post more sites and threads on this subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I agree with you, nobody can know what these things are.

I certainly don't think they are a figmant of the imagination. They are realy, I know, I saw them with my own eyes, and it was not my imagination. Also highly skeptical people also saw them.

For myself, I had the feeling they might be beings from another dimension. It seemed to me they were not even aware of us viewing them, or maybe they just didn't care?

Anyway, very strange.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
True, this very most likely is way more than just our imagination but it stiill is likely that some of them were imagined. Others might just be the result of halucation. For example, the salamander/lizard I seen could have been a halucation of mine (though I seriously doubt it since I sared at it for quite a long time), the humanoids I seen might have been because I turned my head too quickely and I temeporarely seen something that wasn't really there. As for the bird, well that's the same as the first one. So there can be a few logical explanations. Even so, I personally doubt that I was having halucations since those were the only times that such a thing ever happened to me.

BTW, see the link that I have on my thread, the one on empire.net. There are some good stories on other sightings of these shadow creatures.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Shadow or some kind of being is around me..i can feel its presence alot of times and i can feel the feeling of being "watched" and feel sometimes of something laying or sitting nere me w/e it is it doesn't botherme much but i still wanna know what it is!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hello, newbie msnorthstar here. I just heard of shadow being/ people the other day while talking to someone of my own experience. I think it might have been a shadow being. I have always wonder what in the &^%($#!! it was.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I come from quite a mixed background. I have scottish, german, french and english blood in my ancestry. The most recent being German (I take after my grandfather, blond hair and electric blue eyes). But these are all areas in which people in the past have been known to see the Shadow folk....

I guess I've always been able to see them and when my sight was not good enough feel them. I never quite understood what they were up until a year or two ago. The earliest memory I have of them and by far the clearest (the one and only time I believe I saw one, looked straight at it and it didn't vanish) was when I was 5. I went downstairs on christmas morning to get a bottle of milk and there it was. Standing in my grandfathers workshop. It had my grandfathers cup in its hand, the cup had HOT coffee in it. I knew everybody was upstairs having breakfast so I freaked and wouldn't go down there by myself. When I dragged one of my parents down there, there was my grandfathers cup sitting on the bench with BOILING HOT coffee in it. A bit freaky huh? That was the last time I saw one of them face to face.

I have always been afraid of the dark. I guess I know why now. I always knew there was something there either following me or watching me. I would glimpse them out of the corner of my eyes frequently. I still do. They don't bother me as much these days. (Thank god for the light on my computer. It helps me stay calm and have some relative peace and quiet when I sleep. Because when there isn't a light I can feel them touching my lower legs (Scary! I don't get much sleep after that and have frequently gotten into trouble for leaving the light on all night)). Even so. I still see them. They follow me everywhere. I was once told by a friend who could see them too, that they were always around me, like a guard of some sort. They've never harmed me, just on the odd occasion they've given me quite a fright. I find that when I'm out in the open, especially at night, having my headphones plugged in and my music playing, keeps them at a slight distance. They never do leave but I am calm, listening to my music. Yes everything is still disconcerting but I don't believe that they are all inherently evil. My mother always thought me as just a little odd for thinking that there was something there. I believe in God too. Maybe he has kept me safe all these years. I have heard strange rumours over the past few years. Rumours of their history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join