It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slump Busting For Men And Women!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not much for this post, just the question...

Men or Women. Do you believe in "Slump Busting"?

The Urban Dictionary listings are in the above link, but it can be used by Men or Women to get out of a slump of dating. Your not being desperate, you simply are dating easy pickings so you can make others desire you more, therefore you are ending your slump.

I know those that are clueless to how human psychology works will think this is absurd. Those who think that, generally are the ones that stay dateless. I will explain later in great detail with internet links and book quotes, so beware if you plan on challenging me. I'm ready to make some people look foolish.

I'm not saying that if you don't Slump Bust than you are a fool, but the ones that don't understand how it work are.

So are you a slump buster when you are single?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sounds shallower than a small flat shallow thingy to me.

Whatever you "need" to keep the ego "fed" I suppose.

Not for me, but good for some.

Was this concept invented by a "f'ugly"?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Probably the most offensive and degrading thing I have ever heard of. I am sorry but that's just rude. Sure I agree it probably works but that has got to be horrid on the self esteem of both involved.

I mean myself I could be construed to be in a Slump. Sure, but at this point in my life I have other obligations I simply must take care of first.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
They have a name for it now? Priceless...anyone who claims they haven't done it is, like masturbation, .... lying!!

You wacky zany kids!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yeah, that's what most people feel when I bring the topic up. I was going to give everyone a psychology lesson in how people react to others when they are single versus currently dating. I just don't have the time to educate a lot of people who are not interested in learning the realities of psychology in a relationship.

Not saying you are one of them dude!

Something quick though.

1. Nice guys finish last because women don't like pushovers. They like the Bad Boy types that they can hopefully change. That is their mission is to change the guy that they meet.

2. If you have ever been married then divorced you see a major change in womens attitudes towards you. When you are married, with that bling, bling, ring they are all over you. When you are single, it's like where did they all go?

3. This is where the Slump Buster theory and fact comes into hand. First thing Women are very emotional creatures and many of their thoughts are irrational. The last thing you want to do is ask women dating advice because they don't even understand themselves. They have it in their head that if you are single there must be something wrong with you, so they are not interested. In other words they are always with someone and they are looking for some one that is with someone. They are the ultimate cheaters and that is why we have a huge divorce rate in society. Everyone is cheating on everyone. You have to cheat on your current spouse to get a new one. Hence dating a Slump Buster that you have no interest in (and it doesn't mater what the person looks like in the game of courtship) to get a much better person you are interested in.

So many reading this are going to think, "This guy is an egotistical a-hole"!

Well, why is it that the egotistical a-holes have plenty of women and the good guys don't? Because we are truly educated in the reality of relationships.

reply to post by LateApexer313

There's one willing to admit the realities of dating!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by MrMysticism]

top topics

join