It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Orders Pet Python to Attack Police Officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Man Orders Pet Python to Attack Police Officers

www.newsweek.com

Bridgeport police say they arrested a city man after he ordered his pet to attack two officers. Lucky for them that 9-foot-long pythons aren't very obedient.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is a true story!

Officers were called to Rodriguez's apartment on a report that he was threatening his girlfriend with the pet reptile.

Viadero says that when the building superintendent opened the apartment door for the officers, Rodriguez allegedly threatened them with the snake and told it to "Get them!"

I guess that money was wasted at obedience school!

Tell ya what though, if somebody told a 9 foot snake to "get me", and then the snake started towards me, I don't think that snake would be able to catch me, I'd be gone!

Hard to believe though that the guy actually thought that the snake would obey his orders!

www.newsweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh yeah! This was the story I forgot to look up! Great job!

I was brain busting on that great story that I herd about last night but forgot what it was. I remembered the Malfunctioning G-String but not the Python.

This guy must of been a complete moron to tell his snake to sick the police. Did he really think that the thing was gonna spring into command and devour the officer.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wooooch Pythy

Woooch. Go get em boy.

I can just picture the cops pissing themselves laughing at the sight of a python sitting there looking bemused.

Hmm. I want a dog for Christmas, not just for life.

top topics

join